剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他服用了太多药性相冲的药
He's on so many counterintuitive drugs,
我看不出问题所在
I can't see the real issue.
我想尝试行为疗法
I want to try behavioral therapy.
谈话疗法
Talk therapy.
他曾经...
He had, um...
在学校发作过 生理上的
outbursts at school-- physical.
学校心理医生给他用佐替平后
And when the school psychiatrist started him on the zotepine,
他就全好了
they completely stopped.
那药也许能抑制你儿子的行为
That drug may have succeeded in curbing your son's behavior,
但它没有解决根本问题
but it did nothing to address the underlying issues.
佐替平还会引起嗜睡 冷漠综合征
Zotepine also causes lethargy, apathy.
所以再给他开兴♥奋♥剂♥
So when he was prescribed a stimulant,
就导致了他的睡眠问题
that led to his sleep issues.
也加速了他的体重增加
And accelerated his weight gain,
发展成2型糖尿病
which developed into Type 2 diabetes.
这就是他尿床的原因
That's why he's wetting the bed.
他患有糖尿病…
He has diabetes...
因为他服用的药物
because of the drugs that he's on.
天啊 我不…
My God, I didn't...
我不知道
I didn't know.
他们说他需要用这些药
I mean, they told me that he needed them.
我只是想帮他
I was just--I was trying to help him.
那是当然了
Of course you were.
我们都会这么做
That's what we all would have done.
是的 绝对是
Yes, absolutely.
抱歉 我只是…
I'm sorry, I just...
让我把他的药停了
Let me pull him off the meds.
让我跟他谈谈
You know, let me talk to him.
我真的很想和他谈谈
I really just want to talk to him.
你最后一次看到你儿子微笑是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your son smile?
朵拉 你在跟踪我吗
Dora, are you stalking me?
肯定开始有这种感觉了 不是吗
It's definitely beginning to feel that way, isn't it?
夏普医生的办公室打电♥话♥来
Dr. Sharpe's office called.
我被拉去产科了
I got pulled into OB.
你自己跟夏普医生说
Tell that to Dr. Sharpe.
我给你拿了个苹果
I got you an apple.
我更喜欢褐皮苹果
You know, I'm really more of a Golden Russet kind of guy.
你自己知道就行了
Maybe keep that to yourself.
你对褐皮苹果有什么不满吗
What do you have against Golden Russets?
没什么 我不满的是
Nothing, my issue is with people
能挑出褐皮苹果的人
who can identify Golden Russets.
-雷诺兹医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Reynolds. - What up?
-把苹果吃了 -给你拿了个苹果
- Now eat the apple. - Got you an apple.
我接到乔赛特·潘普尔家属的电♥话♥
Uh, also, I got a call from Jozette Pampil's family?
你不让他们举♥行♥某种保护仪式
Apparently they're upset that you won't let them
他们很不满
perform some kind of protection ritual?
-没错 -即使他们相信
- That's correct. - Even though they believe
它能帮助你的病人免受伤害吗
it's gonna help keep your patient safe from harm?
你解雇了心脏外科的所有医生
You fired the entire cardiac surgical department
就因为感染率高
because of the high infection rates,
现在你要我让一位家属
and now you want me to let a family member
切开我的病人 把脏东西放入她的伤口
cut open my patient and put dirt in her wound?
只不过是消毒刀片造成的表皮伤
Well, a superficial wound with a sterile blade
还在你的监督之下
under your supervision.
是我说了算 还是你要越俎代庖
Is this my call, or are you overstepping me?
-你说了算 -好
- It's your call. - Good.
那除了我没人能对我的病人动刀 好吗
Then no one's cutting open my patient but me, okay?
-你好 -她准备好了
- Hello. - She's ready to go.
好的
All right. Wow.
轻装上阵打硬仗啊
Expeditions to the North Pole traveled lighter, huh?
看起来像是室颤
Looks like V-fib.
-没有脉搏 -除颤器准备
- There's no pulse. - Defibrillator.
200焦
200 joules.
离手
All clear.
好了 救回来了
Okay, got her back.
我会撤下左旋去甲肾上腺素
I'll back off the Levophed.
应该能让她稳定下来
That should stabilize her.
-没事了吧 -是的
- You're good? - Yeah.
又出现室颤
Back in V-fib!
-没有脉搏 -加到300焦
- I don't have a pulse. - Let's go 300.
离手
All clear.
好了 救回来了
Okay, I got her back.
怎么回事
What the hell?
她的情况太不稳定了 不适合移♥动♥
She's too unstable for transport.
也许你应该举♥行♥那个仪式
Maybe you should do the ritual.
因为李奥正在服用多种药物
Because Leo is on multiple medications,
我们必须制定一个严格的排毒方案
we must devise a regimented detox program.
兴♥奋♥剂♥应该过一晚就能排出
The stimulant should leave his system overnight,
但精神药物
but the psychoactive medication
需要逐渐停药
will require gradual tapering.
怎么 你不同意吗
What, you don't agree?
不不 我同意 我同意
No, no, I do. I do.
这么说或许有点离题
Just, um, for whatever it's worth,
我觉得你一定能当一位好爸爸
I think you would have made a really good dad.
不 我办不到
No, I wouldn't have.
为什么要说这种疯话
Why do you say these crazy things?
-二位有空聊一下吗 -我问你点事
- A word, you two? - Let me ask you something.
你不觉得卡普尔会是一位
Don't you think Kapoor would have made,
-那种「无敌好爸爸」吗 -别扯了
- like, a totally rad dad? - Come on, please.
维拉利尔医生 这位是
Uh, Dr. Villarreal, this is--
看他这张「爸爸脸」
Look at this dad face.
这...这位是卡普尔医生
This--hey! This is Dr. Kapoor,
神经科主任
head of our neurology department,
这位是弗罗姆医生 精神科主任
and this is Dr. Frome, head of our psych department.
这位是维拉利尔医生
Gentlemen, this is Dr. Villarreal.
她是负责皇后区所有公立学校的心理医生
She's the psychiatrist for all the public schools in Queens.
包括李奥·陈的学校
Including Leo Chen's.
他母亲告诉我你们要对
His mother alerted me to the changes
他的治疗进行一些改变
you're making to his treatment.
是的 我们正在讨论他的停药计划
Yes, we were just discussing his detox schedule.
你们要知道 如果李奥·陈
Well, you should know that if Leo Chen
停止用药
stops taking his medication,
他就再也没法返校上课了
he'll no longer be admitted back into his school
或者说
or, for that matter,
纽约任何一所公立学校都不会接收他
any New York public school.
抱歉 你怎么能强制一个孩子用药呢
I'm sorry, how can you force a child to take medication?
很简单 有法律规定
Easy, it's the law.
禁止强制用药修正案
Prohibition on Mandatory Medication Amendment.
于2004年通过
It passed in 2004.
公立学校强制学生
It is illegal for public schools
服用管制药物才可上课
to force a student to take a controlled substance
属违法行为
to attend class.
除非学生的母亲签了个体教育方案
Unless the mother signed an Individualized Education Plan
同意用药
agreeing to the medication.
-她签了吗 -在资料里呢
- She did? - It's right there.
这些药物不仅对李奥
Not only are these medications
造成生理伤害 而且也没人研究过
causing Leo physical harm, but nobody has studied
它们的长♥期♥副作用
their long-term side effects, also.
可校董会似乎并不认同你的观点
Well, the school board doesn't seem to agree with you.
麦克斯 我有办法让这孩子敞开心扉
Max, I can get through to this kid,
只是受到了这些药物的妨碍
just not with all the drugs in the way.
好吧
Okay, okay.
你真觉得自己能帮助这个孩子
You really feel that you can help this kid?
-是的 -然后你认为自己能
- I do. - And you think you can
-为他安全停药 -他可以
- wean him off the drugs safely? - He does.
-想什么呢 你得说话快点 -我可以
- What? You gotta talk faster. - I do.
那就拿出证据给法官看吧
Then present your evidence to a judge.
如果你们坚信这是最有利于
If you believe this is the best thing
病人的做法 拿出证明来
for your patient, prove it.
把纽约公立教育系统告上法庭
Take the New York public school system to court.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表