剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
And you for yours.
虽然有一点刻薄
Even though you were a little bit mean.
好 这就是
Okay. This...
你
is you.
介意我发到Ins上吗
Do you mind if I Insta this?
没关系 发吧
Ah, what the heck. Yeah.
但是别拍视频 好吗
Just, uh, no video, okay?
好的
All right, so.
你看到边上这些黑点吗
Do you see the dark spots here on the ends?
这是你的骺板
Those are your epiphyseal plates.
它在骨头里负责骨骼的生长发育
That's the stuff inside your bones that does all the growing.
看看这个
Now, looking at this,
我们可以大概估算出
we can estimate more or less
你还能长多高
how much more growing you are going to do.
那我能长多高
So how tall am I gonna be?
很高兴告诉你 很高
I'm pleased to report, tall.
虽然不像NBA球星那么高
Not, uh, NBA tall.
但可以轻易够到顶层架子
But, you know, top shelf tall.
#顶架身高
#Topshelftall...
是的 你很健康 谢伊
Yes, you are in very good health, Shay.
全体医生都同意
All the doctors here agree
大概一年后你就可以做隆胸手术了
that you will be a prime candidate for top surgery in about a year.
一年
A year?
是的 我知道你希望能早点做
Yeah. I mean, I know you were hoping for something a little sooner,
但我们必须考虑你的身体情况
but, uh, we have to take medical into consideration.
毕竟是手术
It's surgery.
你说话口气跟我父母一样
Now you sound just like my parents.
你接受荷尔蒙阻断剂治疗
Listen, you've only been on hormone blockers
只有六个月左右
for about six months.
我们需要了解它对你的乳♥房♥♥组织的影响
We need to see how it affects your breast tissue
才能决定适合你的手术
before we can decide what surgery will be right for you.
所以一位顺性别医生可以告诉我
So a cisgender doctor gets to tell me
什么适合我
what's right for me.
好 明白了
Okay. Got it.
知道了
Got it.
好吧
All right.
我知道你很沮丧
I hear that you're upset,
但我希望你能听从我的建议
but I need you to hear me
由我决定你的手术时间
when I tell you that I want you to have the surgery.
我对你父母也是这么说的
I said so to your parents.
去他妈的
Screw this.
去你的
And screw you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
到底怎么了
Please, what's the matter?
不 没什么
Nope, it's nothing.
真的
Honestly.
我的狗 格蒂得了癌症
My dog, Gertie, has cancer.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-现在有什么办法吗 -没有
- Is there anything to be done? - No.
可以手术 但是...
I mean, surgery, but...
手术费比我一个月挣的钱还多
It costs more than I make in a month.
我只能让我的宝贝安乐死了
I'm gonna have to put my little girl to sleep
除非我能拿出两千美元
unless I can come up with $2,000.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不用担心
You do not need to be thinking about this.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
贝基 我要休息五分钟
Hey, Becky, I'm gonna take five.
好了 我们从这里开始
Okay, we're starting to back up down here.
图兰 帮我腾点地方出来
Turan, help me clear some space.
-什么情况 -帘后有位上消化道出血患者
- What do you got? - Got an upper GI bleeder in curtains.
等着做上消化道内窥镜检查
Waiting on GI.
-血流动力稳定吗 -是的
- Hemodynamically stable? - Yes.
那就让他回家
Then send him home.
他可以在门诊做内窥镜检查
He can get a scope as an outpatient.
十三区有位患者感到虚弱和头晕
And a weak and dizzy in Bay 13.
我待会过去找你
I'll meet you there.
外科让他保守治疗
Surgery cleared him for conservative treatment.
好的
Okay.
鲍威尔先生 我们要用药物为你治疗
We're gonna treat you with medicine, Mr. Powell.
不用做手术 很快就能让你出院
No surgery. So we'll get you out of here real soon.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
我们会给你开些药缓解恶心
And we'll give you something for the nausea.
先用斯复利可
Start Cephilicam,
正常饮食后就可以出院了
and when he can eat and drink he can go home.
凯西 你给鲍威尔先生...
Casey, uh, did you give Mr. Powell...
左氧氟沙星和甲硝唑
Levofloxacin plus metronidazole.
如你所说
Just like you said.
对 如我所说
Right. Just like I said.
很好
Great.
需要我做其它调整吗
Need me to make any other adjustments?
不用
No.
再次谢谢你 克莱曼医生
Thank you again, Dr. Kleinman.
我知道这事进展很快
I know that this is moving fast,
但是 莎拉·马德森这个病例
but, uh, Sarah Madsen's case
时间紧迫
is the definition of time-sensitive.
我和你在器♥官♥移♥植♥基金会的一位代表谈过了
I've spoken to one of your reps over at OTF already
他们同意把莎拉放在移植名单最前面
and they have agreed to move Sarah to the top of the transplant list.
目前重症监护室就有一位合适的捐赠者
We have a viable donor in our ICU right now,
是车祸脑死亡
a brain-dead MVA, actually.
所以只要你一发话 我们...
And so go ahead and say the word, and we--
打断一下
I'm going to stop you right there.
好的
Okay?
你们的尽职调查令我印象深刻
I'm certainly impressed with your due diligence,
你的患者的血友病太严重了
your patient's hemophilia is too compromising.
她的健康程度无法接受新的心脏
She isn't healthy enough to receive a new heart.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不 等等 等等
No, so--wait a minute, wait a minute.
书面资料上确实如此
Uh, on paper, yes.
我明白你的意思 但是这个女人
I see what you see. But, uh, this woman...
这个女人 她能做到 相信我
This woman, she can do this. Believe me.
你能告诉她吗
Will you tell her?
她的国际标准化比值和肌酐清除率正常
Her INR and creatinine clearance are normal.
肝功能良好
Hepatic function excellent.
肾脏健康
Her--Her kidneys are fine.
对 她从来没有表现出骨髓抑制的迹象
Right, and she has never shown any signs of bone marrow suppression.
古德温医生 我不是针对你
Dr. Goodwin, this isn't personal.
器♥官♥移♥植♥基金会有严格要求 确保健康器官
OTF has strict requirements to ensure healthy organs
不会植入无法提供支持的人体内
are not placed into bodies that cannot support them.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
莎拉·马德森不符合条件
Sarah Madsen does not qualify.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一定能做点什么
There has gotta be something that I can do
说服你给莎拉这颗心脏
to convince you to give Sarah this heart.
她要连续完成三个正常范围的PTT检测
She needs to complete three normal-range PTT tests in a row.
部分凝血活酶时间 检测凝血功能情况
没问题
Consider it done.
-她不会成功的 麦克斯 -是的
- She's not gonna make it, Max. - Yeah, well,
-这很难 -三小时前
- it's gonna be hard-- - She could barely pass
她勉强通过一次PTT检测
one PTT three hours ago.
在她的心脏衰竭之前
The chances of her passing three in a row
能连续三次通过的机会有多大
before her heart gives out?
那么
So...
你说通过其中一个检测都很困难
You said that passing one of these tests would be hard.
是的
It will be.
我很讨厌考试挂科
Well, I freaking hate failing tests.
说的好像你挂过科一样
Oh, yeah, like you'd know.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表