剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我们还不知道
Uh, we don't know.
我的意思是
I mean...
在弗罗姆医生提供李奥
we won't until Dr. Frome
真正需要的治疗之前 还不能确定
can provide the therapy Leo needs.
你们认为如果他继续服药
And you don't think that's possible
你们的治疗就不能进行吗
while he's medicated?
是过量服药
Overmedicated.
我不是质疑维拉利尔医生的立场
I don't envy Dr. Villarreal's position.
她要对三千多个学生的精神健康负责
She's responsible for the mental health of more than 3,000 students.
相比仔细评估每个学生的需求
Prescribing medication is faster
开具处方会更快
than painstakingly evaluating each individual student's needs.
-这可是个不小的控诉 -不是有意为之
- That's quite an indictment. - It's not meant to be.
但事实的情况就是如此
It's simply the reality of the situation.
公立教育系统中有太多孩子
There are too many children in the public school system
需要心理方面的帮助
in need of psychological help
但能为他们提供帮助的心理专家太少了
and not enough mental health professionals to help them.
但你认为你和弗罗姆医生可以
But you think you and Dr. Frome can.
是的
Yes.
用一种不会进一步
In a way that won't further endanger
伤害李奥生理健康的方式
Leo's physical health.
我们不应非要从孩子们的
We shouldn't have to choose between
生理健康与心理健康中只选其一
the physical and mental well-being of our children.
谢谢
Thank you.
把她推进手术室
Let's get her to the OR.
慢慢来
Let's go slow.
那个宗教仪式起作用了
The ritual worked.
千万别告诉布鲁姆
Just don't tell Bloom.
情况怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
天呐 情况非常好
Oh, my gosh, so good.
卡普尔说得真好
Kapoor nailed it, man.
他刚就像个慢悠悠的秃头忍♥者
He was like a slow, bald ninja out there.
很好
Nice.
准备好了 法官大人
Ready, Your Honor.
好的 我们就从
Okay, let's start with...
卡普尔医生在利奥档案中
the treatment plan
列出的治疗方案开始
Dr. Kapoor lays out in Leo's file
方案看起来非常合理 有什么问题
seems very reasonable. What's wrong with it?
法官大人 这个方案在理论上当然看似合理
I'm sure it sounds reasonable, Your Honor,on paper.
但抱歉地讲
But I'm sorry,
如果李奥·陈停药
if Leo Chen is taken off his medications,
他会对其他的学生
he poses a significant threat
造成非常严重的威胁
to the rest of the student population.
这太夸张了
That's an exaggeration.
法官大人 请容我播放
If I may, Your Honor,
一条视频记录了
this is video footage of an incident
维拉利尔医生开出这些庭上提到的处方前
at school prior to Dr. Villarreal
在学校中发生的一个事件
prescribing the medications in question.
有一件事你说对了 卡普尔医生
You're right about one thing, Dr. Kapoor.
我要对三千多个学生负责
I am responsible for over 3,000 children,
而且我必须保护
and I have to protect
所有学生的身体健康
the physical well-being of them all.
他们确实说过发生过一场斗殴
They told me there was a fight.
但我之前从没看过那个视频
But I have never seen that video before,
我只是 我不
and I just--I don't...
我知道 没关系的
I know. It's okay.
我知道这很糟
I know this looks bad.
我不确定"糟"是否是一个合适的形容词
I'm not sure "bad" is the right word to describe it.
但是我们在录像上看到的是暴怒
But what we saw on that tape was rage.
暴怒总有理由的
Okay, and there's usually a reason for rage.
它受环境影响 不是人体化学结构造成的
It's, uh--it's situational.It's not chemical.
你怎么证明这一点
How will you prove that?
给我点时间 好吗
Well... just give me a second, okay?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
听着 利奥
So listen, Leo.
你觉得 你能不能告诉法官
Do you think maybe you could tell the judge
你那天的感受
what you felt that day?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你可以告诉她你为什么这么做
You can tell her why you did what you did...
用你自己的表述
in your own words.
好吧
Okay.
他不能
He can't.
在这些药物的作用下 没办法了
Not on all these meds.There's no way.
真的是 没法子了
There's just--there's no way.
也许有一个方法
There may be one.
感谢万能的上帝
"Thank whatever gods may be
赐予我不可征服的灵魂
"for my unconquerable soul.
就算被地狱牢牢抓住
"In the fell clutch of circumstance...
我不会畏缩 也不会惊叫
I have not winced, nor cried aloud."
我听说你还是举♥行♥了仪式
I heard you did the ritual.
很高兴那能有用
I'm glad it helped.
我很确定那是左旋去甲肾上腺素
I'm pretty sure it was the Levophed,
起搏导线还有呋♥塞♥米♥的作用
the pacing wire, and the furosemide that helped.
每只手指你都刷几次
How many times did you,uh, scrub each finger?
-什么 -刷几次
- What? - How many times?
十次
Ten.
为什么不是九次或十一次
Why not 9 or, uh, 11?
迷信吗
Superstition?
习惯
Routine.
你刚才在背诵的是什么
What was that thing you were reciting earlier?
《不可征服》
"Invictus."
英国诗人威廉·埃内斯特·亨利的名篇
你在刷手的时候
Oh. Do you always recite "Invictus"
总会背诵《不可征服》吗
while scrubbing in?
是的
I do.
有点像祈祷词
Kinda like a prayer.
习惯而已
Mm. Habit.
是仪式
Ritual.
放松一些 雷诺兹医生
Loosen up, Dr. Reynolds.
不是所有事都会按照你的计划进行
Not everything's gonna go according to your plan.
或所有人
Or everyone.
跟我说说是怎么回事
Wanna tell me what's going on?
快速排毒透析
Rapid detox dialysis.
我听说了 也看到了
I heard that. I can see that.
然后我就在想
And then I thought,
他们应该不会疯狂到
"Surely they can't be crazy enough
在审理程序进行当中
"to do something like that
做出这样的事
in the middle of court proceedings."
这是将神经药物清除出李奥身体
It's the fastest way to get psychotropic drugs
最快的方法
out of Leo's system.
没错 但如果我们输掉官司
Right, but if we lose this case,
他们就不会让李奥重回学校
they are not gonna let Leo back into school.
你说让我们把病人放在第一位
You told us to put the patient first.
我们正是在这么做 切断药物
That's what we are doing. Off these medications,
伊吉才能帮助他
Iggy will be able to work with him.
如果他不能 你知道这会让
Yeah, if he can't, do you have any idea
医院承担什么样的责任吗
the kind of liability you are opening this hospital up to?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
怎么
What?
就要到医学院院长
It's about now the new medical director
来拜访新医疗主任的时候了
gets his first visit from the dean of medicine.
院长已经来了吗
Or did the dean already come?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
血液科需要你
They need you in Hematology,
你还需要给夏普医生回电♥话♥
and you owe Dr. Sharpe a call.
病人第一还是工作第一
So patient first or job first?
我觉得我们让他崩溃了
I think we broke him.
如果你想找躲避的地方
If you're looking for a hideout,
这里已经被占了
this one's taken.
你在躲谁
Who are you running from?
病人
Patients.
你呢
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表