剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
「医院革命」前情回顾
Previously, on "New Amsterdam"...
你被指控
You're being accused of for
和你的病人阿维·曼特尔形成了非治疗性关系
a nontherapeutic alliance with your patient, Avi Mantell.
规章制度存在是有道理的
Rules exist for a reason.
而我却打破了 而我现在唯一要做的
and I broke them. Now the only thing for me to do
是改变自己
is to be a different therapist.
其实我是来和麦克斯谈一下
I was actually here to talk to Max
延长我的离职期的事
about extending my leave.
-延长多久 -大概 一辈子
- Oh, for how long? - Forever.
麦克斯
Max?
一小时前
BGM: Early In The Morning, I'll Come Calling
by James Vincent McMorrow
♪ Early in the morning, I'll come calling ♪
♪ I'll come calling after you ♪
♪ Darling, if you answer, oh, we'll wander ♪
♪ Down the garden where it's cool ♪
♪ Later we'd discover, all in covers ♪
♪ Children silent as the stars ♪
♪ Early in the morning, I'll come calling ♪
♪ I'll come calling after you ♪
♪ Though you seldom answer ♪
劳拉·布鲁姆医生发来短♥信♥
请打给我
这很重要
事关新阿姆斯特丹医院
门德尔松治疗馆
注意
轻开轻关
♪ Still I wonder, what will pass here when you do? ♪
♪ Crisp and pressed and blue ♪
朵拉 你真的和麦克斯说的一样可怕
Wow, Dora, you really are as terrifying as Max says.
我还对你手下留情
And I'm going easy 'cause you're
因为你是新上任的医疗主任
new to the role of medical director.
医疗副主任 我只是在麦克斯休养期间
Deputy medical director. I'm only taking on Max's duties
暂时接手他的职责
while he's recuperating.
好吧 你的第一个会议
Yeah, well, you're ten minutes late
你已经迟到了十分钟 任期刚开始
to your first meeting, which is a baller move
就做出如此大胆的举动
so soon into your tenure.
我正要过去
I'm on my way.
你能把这个发送给瓦伦蒂娜·卡斯特罗医生吗
Could you, um, message this to Dr. Valentina Castro?
麦克斯的DNA
Max's DNA?
请不要把他《侏罗纪公园》化
Please don't Jurassic Park him.
一个麦克斯我都应付不过来
One Max is more than I can handle.
是为了新疗法 这个疗法可以让他
It's for a new treatment, one that will get him back
尽快回医院来 这样我就不用...
into the hospital ASAP, so I no longer have to be--
夏普 正是我要找的医疗主任
Sharpe, just the medical director I was looking for.
医疗副主任
Deputy medical director.
我能做些什么
How can I help?
我...我需要迷幻药[狂喜]
Oh I, um-- I need ecstasy.
你是说 无比幸福的感觉吗
Like, the feeling of bliss?
我是说摇♥头♥丸♥ 毒品
Like MDMA, like drugs.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我是被戏弄了吗
Am I being hazed?
不 我们现在不整人了 对吗
No, we don't--we don't do that anymore, right?
我有个病人 他的创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍
Uh, no, I have a patient who is exhibiting
是我见过病情最严重的
the most aggressive PTSD I think I've ever seen.
卡普尔和我用尽了办法
Kapoor and I've tried everything.
全都无效 所以我想让你
Nothing makes a dent, so I would like you
签字批准我的新治疗对策
to sign my new treatment strategy.
麦克斯完全同意了
Max thoroughly approved.
他当时是不是嗑药了
Was he high at the time?
没有 但他同意的时候
No, but he actually made that same joke
也开了同样的玩笑 所以没问题
when he approved it, so it's cool.
这玩笑挺好笑的 英雄所见略同 对吧
It's a good joke, I think. Great minds, right?
我向你保证 在适当的监督下 摇♥头♥丸♥
Listen, I assure you MDMA, under the proper supervision,
可以让病人在不被刺♥激♥的情况下
allows a patient to confront their memories
面对他们的回忆 简直太棒了
in a trigger-free environment-- it's amazing.
回头见 帮助他们记住
Yeah, see you later. It teaches them to remember
而不是重温创伤事件
a traumatic event instead of reliving it.
要么你把文件签了 我到楼上去拿好货
All right, either you sign so I can get the pure stuff
要么我就得去找一个住在奶奶地下室里的
from upstairs, or I'm gonna have to go score from a guy
叫火箭的家伙买♥♥了
named Rocket who lives in his grandmother's basement.
好吧 我签 行了吧
Yeah, just-- Okay, fine.
太棒了
Aces.
上任第一天就批准使用非法药物
Wow, signing off on illicit drugs on your first day.
对
Yeah.
天啊 不过是真的
Oh, my gosh, that's true, though.
这个传统你们保持多久了
How long have you all had this tradition?
「永远」里有多少个周日
Oh, how many Sunday's is in forever?
-妈妈 -杰登
- Mom! - Hey, uh, Jayden--
不管我们长到多大 妈妈总是确保
No matter how old we got, Mama has always made sure
我们每周日聚在这里吃她做的早饭 对吗
we're here every Sunday eating her food, right?
在我出生之前 这就是我们家的传统了
It's been family tradition since before I was born.
周日意味着去教堂 家人团聚
Sunday means church, family,
还有两种肉类的饭菜
and a meal with two meats.
-没有例外 -没错
- No exceptions. - That's right.
-对吧 -没错 没错
- Right? - Yep, yep.
我家人从不去教堂
My family never did the church thing,
但我们很虔诚
but we're very spiritual.
什么信仰
Uh, which spirit?
布兰迪
Uh, Brandi...
别逼我拿出训练队的照片
Don't make me bust out the drill team photos.
好吧 小胖胖
Oh, uh, okay, Foofy.
好吧 不管什么训练队了
All right, forget the drill team photos.
我要拿毕业舞会照片
I'm busting out prom.
-大家都看这里 -两个字 有型
- Everybody look right here. - Two words--sportin' waves.
如果你俩不有点礼貌
I'm gonna put you both in the corner
我就让你俩站角落
if you can't find your manners.
伊维 你是弗洛伊德医院的律师吗
So, Evie, you're a lawyer at Floyd's hospital?
其实是我先去的
Well, I-I got there first, actually.
就一周
By one week.
我在耶鲁念的本科
Okay. I did my undergrad at Yale,
然后去纽约大学上了法学院
and I went to, uh-- I went to law school at NYU.
所以我还算了解这里
So I did have a leg up on the city.
我在传统黑人♥大♥学上的学
Oh, I had the HBCU experience.
耶鲁有姐妹会吗
Do they have Greeks at Yale?
我参加了AKA姐妹会
I pledged AKA.
嗨 姐们
Oh, hey Soror.
-不是吧 -没错
- No way! - Oh, yes.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我就知道我会喜欢她
Oh, I knew I liked her.
好 我明白 我明白
Okay, I hear you. I hear you.
给你
There you go.
抱歉
Sorry.
记住 卡普尔医生和我
Keep in mind, Dr. Kapoor and I will be here
会一直陪着你
with you the entire time.
雅各布 显然你无需这么做 但是
Jacob, you don't have to do this, obviously, but...
在你拒绝之前 我能先问下
before you say no, can I just ask,
你最近一次没被巨响吓到是什么时候
when was the last time a loud noise didn't scare you?
或最近一次在拥挤的房♥间里感到安全
Or when was the last time you felt safe in a crowded room?
或不做噩梦安睡整夜
Or slept without nightmares?
你不能一直过着
You cannot keep going through life
视他人为威胁的生活
feeling like everyone is a threat.
但他们就是威胁
But they are.
看看新闻 仇恨犯罪 战争
Just turn on the news-- hate crimes, wars,
他们把孩子关进笼子 却无人在乎
they put kids in cages, and no one cares.
这不是创伤后应激障碍 人类就是威胁
It's not PTSD. People are a threat.
人类很邪恶
People are evil.
你知道创伤后应激障碍最残酷的症状是什么吗
Do you know what the cruelest symptom of PTSD is?
它是个小偷
It's a thief.
偷走我们能看见光的能力
It robs us of the ability to see the light.
但这不意味着光不存在
But that doesn't mean it's not there.
你还记得当世界充满光芒时是什么感觉吗
Do you remember how it felt when the world had light?
这个疗程能帮你夺回光芒 雅各布
This process is how you get that light back, Jacob.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max.
这不是我的血 是乔治娅的
No, it's not me. It's Georgia.
怎么了
What happened?
前置胎盘突然破裂
Uh, the placenta previa ruptured.
-我正准备打911 -快去
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表