剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
It's just pressure and precipitation
它们给我们强烈的感受 不是吗
but, man, they make us feel stuff, don't they?
这感受令人困惑
Riddled with the feels right now.
你呢
What about you?
暴风雪让你有什么感受
How's the storm make you feel?
-不知道 -你知道的
- I don't know. - Yeah, you do.
先前你为什么踢门
Why'd you kick that door earlier?
从那儿说起
Let's start there.
我蠢呗
I was just being stupid.
不 我知道那样不好 但愚蠢吗
No, no, no. I mean, it wasn't nice but, stupid?
我并不这么认为
Nah, I don't think so.
事实上 它让你明白自己需要什么
In fact, I think it may have gotten you exactly what you needed,
对吧
am I right?
来吧 跟我说实话
Come on, level with me.
你踢门的时候是怎么想的
What were you thinking when you kicked the door?
没人在乎我在那里 好吗
That no one cared that I was there, okay?
这感觉很难受 毫无疑问
That's a tough way to feel, no doubt.
你在想什么 你为什么来这里
So what were you thinking? Why'd you come up here?
你来这里做什么
What was this all about?
大家都在玩儿游戏
Everyone was just playing games
看电影什么的
and watching movies, you know.
然后我
And I was--
直接离开了教室 想看会不会有人注意到
I just left the classroom to see if anyone would notice
会说「阿维在哪里」之类的话
and be, like, you know, "Where is Avi?"
但你看 没有人在意
But, you know, no one did.
所以我就一直走 等着有人
So I just kept going and waiting for someone
能注意到我不在那里了
to freakin' notice that I wasn't there.
但是
But...
没有人注意到 我走到了那扇门
No one did and when I got all the way out the door,
就开始想
that's when I started thinking,
会不会有人注意到 如果我
would anyone notice if I was...
不会注意到你离开的人
There are people that wouldn't just notice
一直都有 阿维
if you were gone, Avi.
但也有人会因此心碎
There are people that will be heartbroken.
你现在就正和一个这样的人交谈
You're talking to one of them right now.
我们并不孤单
We are not alone.
阿维
Avi.
即便在这种感觉最强烈的时刻 相信我
Even when it feels that way the most, I promise you,
我们并不孤单
we are not alone.
我真的很冷
I'm really cold.
-我知道 我知道你很冷 -我冷
- I know. I know you are. - I'm cold.
给你 围上这个
Here, here, here.
好吗
Okay?
给你打了吗♥啡♥
Loaded you up with morphine.
这里离医院只有六个街区
The hospital is about six blocks away.
我们现在要做的是
Here's what we're going to do.
数到三开始动
We're gonna go on three.
好吗
All right?
等等 等一下
Wait, wait a minute.
如果我没能挺过来 你
If I don't make it, you...
你跟埃里克说 这不是他的错
You tell Eric it isn't his fault.
不管有多少暴风雪 为了他我都愿意去冒险
I would have ventured out into a million storms for him.
好吗
Okay?
好的 撑住
All right. You stay with me.
看着我 好吗
Just look at me, okay?
好的 没事的
All right, I got you.
好 要动了
All right, here we go.
一
One...
二
two...
三
three. -
好了
Okay.
玛琳 我们会远程监控你的情况
Marlene, we're going to be monitoring you remotely,
如果有什么问题我们会很快过来
so if anything happens we'll be able to get you quickly.
是 等道路一通
Yeah. And as soon as the roads are clear
我们马上派救护车来接你
we're gonna send an ambulance for you.
玛琳
Marlene?
玛琳 你还好吗
Marlene, are you feeling okay?
我很好
I--I'm fine.
看 我说你没事的吧
See? What did we tell you?
但我真的以为
But I really thought
我今天要死了
I was going to die today.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, we're very sorry to disappoint you.
没事 但我想应该跟你们俩说
It's okay, but I should probably tell you both,
既然我料错了死亡
since I was wrong about dying,
也许其它的预言我也错了
maybe I was wrong about my other predictions.
我想时间会说明一切
I guess time will tell.
道路很快就会被清理干净的
Uh, the roads will be clear soon.
给我个推车
Get me a gurney!
出血患者
We've got a bleeder.
快送我进手术室
Get me to the OR!
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome!
格拉蒂斯 你好
Gladys! Hi!
上帝啊
Oh, God!
我以为你去处理什么重要的事
I assumed you were doing something important
然后我就想到
then of course I realized
你只是要弄好你的小玩意儿
you just had to fix your ridiculous gizmo.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你们弄点儿热可可吧
Let's get you boys some cocoa.
感觉我需要一些比可可劲儿大的东西
Think I might need something a little stronger than that.
天呐
Oh, boy.
陪着她吧
Just be with her.
跟她说说她对你意味着什么
Tell her what she means to you.
克丽丝...
Chrissy...
我来了
I'm here.
我来了 亲爱的
I'm here, sweetie.
克丽丝 我的爱人
Chrissy, my love.
我的爱人
My love.
我来了
I'm here.
劳拉
Lauren?
你有吃吗
Did you take any?
没有 但我真的 真的很想吃
No, but I really, really wanted to.
我再也当不了医生了
I'm never gonna be a doctor again.
我可以给人忠告
I can counsel people.
我可以支持他们
I can support them,
但有件事我帮不了
but the one thing that i can't do for anyone
就是让他们自己想变得更好
is make them want to get better.
而你想要变好的唯一方法
And the only way you get better
就是你真的 真的想变好
is if you really, truly, want it.
我知道你想
I know you want it.
我想
I do.
我真的想
I really do.
天呐
Oh, man.
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
你说的没错
You were right.
我累了
I am tired.
没事 没什么的
Okay. It's okay.
这就是我来的原因
That's why I'm here.
或许...
Maybe...
或许我该多听听你的建议
Maybe I should listen to you more often.
好 好好靠在我身上
Okay, just lean on me.
来
Come on.
维贾伊 我的朋友
Vijay, my friend.
刚刚听说了你的事 真的太...
Heard about what you did. That was, um--
他们当时在吵架
They were fighting.
这让我想起我妻子去世的那晚
It made me think of the night my wife passed.
她晚饭...
She had made...
做了秋葵
bhindi sabzi for dinner.
我们准备要看她
We were about to watch her
最喜欢的肥皂剧
favorite soap opera.
但因为罗汉没回家
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表