剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
but my med school loans were out of control.
我就只能去私立医院
I had to go private.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you. - Likewise.
我得承认
I got to admit,
我还是怀念在新阿姆斯特丹的日子
I still miss my days at The Dam.
将小处做大 打破常规思维
Making the most out of nothing, thinking outside the box.
生活总像探险一般
Always such an adventure.
您这话真有趣 卡尔巴♥赫♥医生
Funny you should say that, Dr. Carlebach.
启动超声脉冲
Initiating sonication pulse.
第二次
And going again.
汤普森夫人 我们正在使用高♥强♥度聚焦超声
Mrs. Thompson, we're using high-intensity focused ultrasound
来对您脑底部的肿瘤进行精准定位
to pinpoint the tumor at the base of your brain.
好的
Oh, okay.
莫伦 你感觉如何
Maren, how are you feeling?
说实话 我说不好
Honestly, I don't know.
我以为做了这个
I thought I was doing this
我就可以看到我女儿的脸蛋 但
so that I could see my daughter's face, but...
我想我是看不到了
I don't think I am.
我想
I think...
我想让她能看到我的脸
I wanted her to see mine.
我想 我想让她看到我看着她变得
I want -- I want her to see me seeing her, being...
自豪 成长 面临挫折
Proud and growing up and falling down,
或是害怕
being scared.
我想让她知道
I want her to know...
她这一辈子
all her life...
都有我看着她
that she's seen.
肿瘤有反应了
The tumor is responding.
旁边没人吧
Hey. Is, uh, this seat taken?
对于米盖尔和其他人 我们已经
You know, we're, uh, doing everything we can for Miguel...
竭尽全力了
and the others.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么
What's that?
圣像
A santo.
飓风玛利亚过后 我家成了一滩泥水
After Maria, our house was just mud and water
我原先卧室所在的地方是一株大树的树干
and the trunk of a huge tree where my bedroom once stood.
我找到镇上的祭司 求他用那株树
I went to a santero in town and asked him to carve this
刻了这个
from the wood of that tree.
-来提醒自己吗 -不不
- As a reminder? - No, no.
岛上有很多圣者
There are many a santo on the island.
这是个孤灵
This one is Anima Sola--
孤独的灵魂
the Lonely Soul.
她身处炼狱 永世不得脱离火海
She is in Purgatory, bound to the flames forever.
我向她祈祷以获得力量和耐心
And I pray to her for strength and patience...
以及救赎
and redemption.
为什么是救赎
Why redemption?
我
I, um...
我曾经喜欢喝酒
I liked to drink...
喝了太多
too much.
我停不下来
And I could not stop.
要不是她 我早就不在这人世了
And I would be dead if not for her.
她帮我向酒精说不
She helps me to say no.
她提醒我要心存未来
She reminds me to always think of tomorrow.
是她让我活下来
She keeps me alive.
但你又是在葡萄园工作
And yet you work on a vineyard...
每天身处诱惑之中
Surrounded by temptation every day.
米盖尔帮了我
Miguel helps me with that.
他从不让别人拿天使那份诱惑我
Never lets the others tempt me with the angel's share.
「天使那份」
"Angel's share"?
酒桶最上面那层酒
In the barrels, the top layer of wine?
会蒸发
It evaporates.
那就是他们所说的「天使那份」
They call that the angel's share.
有意思
I like that.
我所有的朋友 相信我
So do all my friends, believe me,
还有所有那些工人们也都喜欢
and all the other workers.
下工前
At the end of a shift,
他们会从酒里取一杯喝
they would dip into the crush and drink.
在那样对待我们之后
After the way they treated us,
工人们觉得自己有权利尝点好滋味
they felt like they deserved a little taste.
我想天使们会同意的
Well, I'm sure the angels would agree.
脉搏测得血压为60
Blood pressure 60 over palp.
-他的病情恶化的很快 -加多巴酚丁胺
- Then he's fading fast. - Add Dobutamine.
每分钟10毫克
Ten micrograms per minute.
奇怪 他的心率是78
It's odd that his heart rate is 78.
应该是178的 抗病毒药没作用
It should be 178. The antivirals aren't working.
玛丽安娜 玛丽安娜 给他挂一袋链霉素
Mariana! Mariana, hang a bag of streptomycin!
等等 别别别
Wait, no, no, no, no, no!
汉坦病毒影响了他的心脏功能
The hantavirus is affecting his heart!
他需要起搏线
He needs a pacing wire.
不 他需要链霉素 好吗
No, He needs streptomycin, okay?
我没时间解释了
I - I don't have time to explain.
你到底信不信任我
Do you trust me or not?
我去设置起搏线
I am setting up a pacing wire.
劳拉 把门打开
Lauren, you open this door!
劳拉
Lauren!
你在做什么 别这样
What are you doing? Don't do this!
打给古德温医生
Call Dr. Goodwin.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来这儿
Come here.
走你
Here we go.
妈妈 你能看到我吗
Mommy, will you be able to see me?
-希望是这样 亲爱的 -马上就好
- Oh, I hope so, honey. - Almost there.
您看到了什么 汤普森夫人
What do you see, Mrs. Thompson?
妈妈
Mommy?
没关系的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
因为在我的头脑和心里 我都能看见你
Because in my head and my heart, I see you...
我看得一清二楚 好吗
so clearly, okay?
我能清楚地看见你
I see you perfectly.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你之前不是说会成功的吗
I thought you said it was gonna work?
肿瘤已经被清除了
The tumors were destroyed.
手术应该起作用才对
Surgery should have worked.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
There must be something we missed.
619检查室
米格尔·阿罗约情况稳定
Miguel Arroyo is stable.
其他人按照口咽型土拉菌病进行治疗
Let's, um--let's treat the others for oropharyngeal tularemia.
他们得病是因为喝了
They got it from drinking partially fermented wine
桶里半发酵的酒
right out of the barrels.
这也是伊万没有生病的原因
That's why Ivan never showed signs of illness.
他戒酒了
He's sober.
你知道吗 我们这样相处共事...
You know, you and I working together like this...
不会有好结果的
It's not gonna work.
你说的对
You're right.
对了 你的放疗进行的如何
Oh, hey, how was your radiation treatment?
就像在切尔诺贝利...
Mm, like a relaxing vacation...
度假般轻松
at Chernobyl.
好吧
Right.
亨利 你好
Henry, hi.
如果是离职手续的问题
if this is about the exit paperwork,
我正要处理
I was about to get to it.
好吧 很好 没问题
Yeah, good. Great, okay.
不用弄了
Don't get to it.
什么
Excuse me?
因为你不会被辞退的
Because you're not exiting.
因为你喉咙的问题我就替你说了吧
Can I tell him because of your whole throat thing?
如果我阻止你你会听我的吗
Could I stop you if I wanted to?
不会
No.
好吧 我...
Okay, I am, uh...
非常高兴的告诉你我们新阿姆斯特丹医院
very happy to tell you that we here at New Amsterdam
要正式聘请你
would officially like to offer you
担任新的远程医疗的主任
the brand-new position of Chair of Telemedicine.
-"远程医疗" -视频会议
- "Telemedicine"? - Video conferencing.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表