剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
让她安全地成长
You know, safe to grow and safe to--
不用为身为一个孩子而担忧
to be a kid, really.
卡米拉去世后
And, uh, after Camilla died,
詹玛写了好几页关于她的事情
Jemma wrote pages and pages about her in here.
你可以看一下
You can--you can read.
在她去世前那段时间
My mother and I were estranged...
我和我妈之间的关系比较疏远
when she died.
我甚至不知道她收养了孩子
I didn't even know she took in foster kids.
我以前很倔
I was a tough kid to raise.
固执 无法无天
Stubborn, wild.
十六岁就离家了
Left when I was 16.
听起来很像詹玛
You know, that sounds a lot like Jemma.
倔强 但心地善良
Tough, but she's got a big heart.
我不能收养她
I can't be her foster parent
如果你是因为这个来找我
if that's what this is about.
抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
我知道机会渺茫 我懂
This was a long shot, I know that.
谢谢你来见我 我真的很感激
Thank you for meeting me. I--I really do appreciate it.
我把这个留给你行吗
Can I just leave this with you?
你不必还给我
You don't have to get it back to me--
我以后会去找你拿
I'll come back and pick it up later--
但我把它留给你行吗
but can I just leave it with you?
-为什么 -我觉得你会发现
- Why? - I think that you'll see
你妈妈为詹玛付出了很多
that your mother gave Jemma all the love
不能给予你的爱
that she couldn't give to you.
她的爱没有白白浪费
That love didn't go to waste.
我不明白
I don't understand...
我没患过帕金森综合征
I never had Parkinson's?
抑郁症呢
And--and the depression?
是肿瘤分泌的激素
Hormones from your tumor.
它们触发了你的免疫系统
They triggered your immune system
引起一系列症状
and set off a cascade of symptoms.
派翠夏
Patricia...
你很坚强
your mind is strong and resilient.
很遗憾有人曾让你怀疑这点
I'm sorry you were led to believe otherwise.
马丁夫人
Mrs. Martín...
你可以留在这里
you could stay here...
但假如这样 治疗会比疾病本身更糟糕
but in this case the treatment is worse than the disease.
时日不多
And with so little time...
也许你更想待在别的地方
maybe there's someplace else you'd rather be.
不 我们留在这里
No, we stay here.
和病魔抗争 她会好转的
We fight. She get better.
不
No.
我想回家
I want to go home.
见我的父母
To see my parents,
我的女儿
my girls.
我已经11年没见他们了
I haven't seen them in 11 years.
好主意
That's a wonderful idea.
我们不能回家
We can't go home.
我们家在恰帕斯州[墨西哥]
Home is Chiapas.
我们是偷渡过来的
We crossed the border without papers.
一过境
We cross back...
-我们就会被逮捕 -我一定要回去
- we will be arrested. - I have to go home.
大使先生
Mister Ambassador?
-什么事 -能请你帮个忙吗
- Yes. - Can I ask a favor?
当然可以 你想要洋基队比赛的门票吗
Of course. You need some Yankees tickets?
我想让您遣返贵国的两位公民
I need you to repatriate two of your citizens.
病人咳血 他快不行了
Hemoptysis! He's crashing!
快帮我把防护服穿好
Hey, can someone help me in my suit?
阿♥拉♥因 你得拿到氧气面罩
Alain! Alain, you need to grab the oxygen mask!
阿♥拉♥因
Alain!
阿♥拉♥因 就在你头顶
Alain, it is right above you.
给我防护头罩 快
Helmet, now!
算了
Forget it.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
布鲁姆医生 等等
Dr. Bloom, wait.
好
Okay.
布鲁姆
Bloom!
快出来
Get out of there, now!
来不及了 我已经进来了
It's too late! I'm already in!
血太多了 我什么都看不到
There's too much blood, I can't see anything.
心率持续下降 他需要肾上腺素
Heart rate is dropping. He needs adrenaline.
-通气不能停 -先注射肾上腺素
- I can't stop bagging. - Adrenaline first,
再通气 好吗
oxygen after, okay?
快
Go.
好 现在再推十毫升 加速快推
Okay, now push 10 ml's, open wide.
-剂量太大 -对这种病毒不大
- But that's too much. - Not for this kind of virus.
麦克斯 这会让他心率过快
Max, it'll send his heart rate too high.
直推十毫升 快
Push 10 hard and fast, right now.
劳拉
Lauren...
我知道你要说什么 刚才
I know what you're gonna say. That was--
我这么做很蠢 我违反了规定
that was stupid. I violated the protocol.
劳拉
Lauren...
你的手套
Your glove.
医生
Doctor.
抱歉 我现在不方便说话
Sorry, I can't talk right now.
孩子出问题了
There's something wrong with the baby.
天呐
Oh, my God.
她在出血
She's bleeding.
我需要一个经腹超声仪
I need a trans-abdominal ultrasound,
硫酸镁 四克
mag sulfate-- 4 grams.
-血压160/110 -那个准备怎么样了
- BP 160 over 110. - How we doing with that second...
查一下血生化24项和凝血
Draw a chem 24 and coag panel.
上胎儿监护器
Let's get the fetal monitor on.
-我能做些什么 -让开让我们工作
- How can I help? - By getting out of the way.
-这是我妻子 -她需要你
- This is my wife. - And she needs you.
-天呐 -氧气撤了
- Oh, God. - Off the O2.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
胎儿情况不乐观
Baby's in distress.
-不 -没事的 我在这儿
- No... - You're okay, I'm right here.
-我在你身边 -四克硫酸镁
- I'm with you. - Push 4 mag sulfate.
-麦克斯 -不不 看着我
- Max. - No, no, just focus on me.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
超声仪好了
Ultrasound's up.
她完全胎盘前置
She's complete previa.
什么意思
What's that?
那是说你的胎盘挡住了宫颈
It means your placenta is obstructing your cervix.
胎儿没有空间移♥动♥
There's nowhere for the baby to go.
皮质类固醇再输一个单位O型阴性血
Corticosteroids and a unit of O-negative,
做血型检测和交叉配血
and type and cross.
-这都是因为我 -你什么都没做错
- This is because of me. - You did nothing wrong.
-是我的错 -乔治娅 如果我们无法止血
- It's my fault. - Georgia, if we can't control the bleeding,
就需要做紧急剖腹产手术 好吗
we're going to need to do an emergency caesarean, understand?
宝宝还没有准备好 还没有准备好
The baby is not ready. She's not ready.
我们没有别的选择
We're not gonna have a choice.
-她还在出血吗 -出血减缓了
- Is she still bleeding? - Bleeding's slowed down.
仍然需要输血
I still want a transfusion,
请告诉我胎儿的心率情况
and someone tell me baby's heart rate?
-我找不到 -什么
- I can't find it. - What?
我找不到胎儿的心跳
I can't find the baby's heart beat.
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
-拜托 -没事的
- Come on. - It's okay.
苏珊娜
Suzanne...
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
-找到你啦 小姑娘 -天呐
- There you are, baby girl. - Oh, God.
情况不错
Looking good.
没事的
It's okay.
宝宝有名字了吗
Does baby have a name yet?
卢娜
Luna.
BGM: Fix You by Coldplay
♪ When you try your best ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表