剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么给我们弄到电的
How'd you get us the juice?
我没有
I didn't.
好吧
Okay.
你是修好了
Did you fix the--
光焊接是修不好的
Welding wasn't gonna fix that.
我不能跟你那么说
I couldn't tell you that
要不然雷耶斯肯定会把我带走的
or Reyes would have dragged me off.
我只是想着如果这地方有一个旧泳池
I just figured if this place had an old swimming pool,
也许就会有我能替换的燃油泵
it might have a fuel pump system I could switch out.
确实如此
It did.
你要想要什么
What do you want?
什么都行 我都愿意帮你实现
Anything. I'll make it happen.
我想变得更好
I wanna get better.
BGM: Higher Love by James Vincent Mcmorrow
♪ Think about it ♪
♪ There must be higher love ♪
♪ Down in the heart ♪
♪ Or hidden in the stars above ♪
♪ Without it ♪
♪ Life is wasted time ♪
♪ Look inside your heart ♪
♪ I'll look inside of mine ♪
♪ Things look so bad everywhere ♪
♪ In this whole world, what's fair ♪
♪ We walk blind, we try to see ♪
♪ Falling behind in what could be ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
对了 还有踢脚线...
Oh, and the baseboards...
不许再让上面有一丝灰尘
Never another speck of dust.
你对他讲毛巾的事了吗 叠三折
Did you tell him about the towels? Three folds?
-你怎么知道的 -你想告诉他的
- How do you know about that? - You wanted to tell him.
而且我要按的方式叠所有毛巾
And I'm gonna fold all the towels
即使你不喜欢
just the way you don't like them.
昨天干的太漂亮了 不是吗
I was brilliant last night, wasn't I?
没错 非常出色
Oh, yes, exceptional
以你干这行这么多年来看
with all your years in the field.
谢谢
Thank you.
你昨晚的表现真是太他妈出彩了
You were bloody magnificent last night.
我刚刚说了「他妈的」
I just said "Bloody."
我能想到更好的方式来表达这种情况
I could think of a better expression under the circumstances.
英国人都这么说
It's a UK thing.
听说是这样
So I've heard.
说真的
Really.
没有你在我根本没法坚持下来
There's no way I would have gotten through it without you.
我们是对好搭档
We make a good team.
这其实就是停电前...
That's what I wanted to speak to you about, actually...
我想和你谈论的
before the power went out.
我身兼你的副手 你的医生...
This thing where I am your deputy and your doctor...
你的红颜知己和朋友等多个身份...
and your confidante and your friend...
-任务艰巨啊 -是的 没错
- That is a lot. - Yeah, it is.
而且这样做行不通
And it's not working.
昨天整个晚上 我们需要做出生死抉择
All last night, we needed to choose who to save,
而每当那时 你的选择都是所有身份
and every time, you chose all of the above.
-没错 我 -不 我不是要批评你
- Yeah, I-- - No, that's not a criticism.
我很高兴你能这么做 你拯救了所有人
I'm glad you did. You saved everyone.
-是我们拯救了所有人 -没错
- We saved everyone. - Yes.
昨天是成功了 但是有时却行不通
It worked out, but sometimes it doesn't.
有时你必须做出抉择...
Sometimes you have to choose...
而你做不到
And you couldn't.
你刚刚才说这样可行 而且...
You just said it all worked out, and...
我不明白我没对病人进行伤情分类
I don't see what me not triaging patients
为何会影响到...
has to do with...
我们
with us.
你对待你得的癌症也是这种处理方式
It's what you do with your cancer as well.
你想为你的家人保持健康
You wanna stay healthy for your family,
但是你又想管理这间医院
but you want to stay in charge of the hospital.
你希望病情最严重的癌症
You want the chemo, the strongest that we have,
不会伴有任何
just not any of the side effects
副作用
that come with it.
从第一天开始
From the day this began,
从我们相遇那天开始
from the day we met,
你就在拒绝做出选择
you have refused to choose.
我没有选择拒绝 没那么容易
I'm not refusing, it's not that easy.
听我说 海伦 我想要的
Look, Helen, all I want is--
麦克斯
Max.
你什么都想要
You want everything.
你一人分饰上面的身份
It's who you are.
你什么都想要
You are all of the above.
然后你找到我 带着这些要求
And then you come to me with these demands,
这股想法...
these inspiring....
完全无法达到的要求
completely impossible demands,
我不知道我该成为怎样的人
and I don't know who I'm supposed to be.
你做你自己就好
You're supposed to be you.
我试过了
I've tried.
我尝试过分饰上面所有的身份
I have tried to be all of the above.
我做不到
I can't.
我不能再做你的朋友以及你的医生
I can't be your friend and your doctor
还有你的副手 所以我必须做出选择
and your deputy, so I have to choose.
我必须理清我们的关系
I have to triage us.
-我会让斯汤顿医生接替我的位置 -不要
- I'm gonna ask Dr. Stauton to take over for me. - No.
她是位非常出色的肿瘤医生
She's an exceptional oncologist.
不 不 你不能
No, no! You don't--
她会成为你的新医生 麦克斯
She'll be your new doctor, Max.
她会处理你的健康问题 立即生效
She'll handle your care, effective immediately.
但是如果我想要你呢
But what if I want you?
那恐怕再也不可能了
Well, I'm afraid that's no longer an option.
因为我分饰的所有身份都喜欢你
Because we all want you.
剧中部分诊疗手段为剧情需要 或缺乏临床依据
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表