剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
该说些什么或是该怎么说出口
what else to say or how else to say it.
我只是
I just...
我不知道刚才那是
I don't know who that--
今天那个人是谁
who that was today.
我看着镜子
I mean, I look in the mirror and I--
我都认不出镜子里的那个人
I don't even recognize that person.
发生在你身上的事很不公平
What's happening to you is not fair.
背后没有原因
There's no reason behind it.
没有可以这件事变好的答案
No answer that will make it better.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想让我的生活
I just don't want my life...
或是我的死亡
or my death...
只是
to be...
随机事件
arbitrary.
好
Okay.
好 在我看来
Okay, well, the way I see it...
你仍有选择
you got a choice.
要么你让这件事的随机性
You either let the randomness of this...
彻底压垮你
beat you down...
要么你振作起来继续战斗
or you pick yourself up and you just keep fighting.
管什么结局如何
Endings be damned.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
整个下午我都在这里
I have been sitting here all afternoon
寻找其它的治疗方法
researching alternative options.
你听说过诺顿-西蒙疗法吗
Have you heard of the Norton-Simon model?
-没有 -被称为DDC
- No. - It's called DDC.
-也就是密集剂量化疗 -「密集剂量」
- Dose-dense chemo. - "Dose-dense"?
其实 顺铂的剂量
Essentially, it's the same dose
与你现在所用的是一样的
of cisplatin that you're on,
但给药频率会是之前的两倍
but we would administer it twice as frequently.
通过提高药量和给药频率
By amping up the quantity and frequency of your treatment
我们可能会阻断你的恶性肿瘤细胞
we could interrupt the rapid growth phase
快速生长的阶段
of your malignant tumor cells.
重点是什么
What's the catch?
如果正常剂量已经让你有严重的副作用
If you were experiencing side effects from your normal dose,
DDC就相当于用汽油弹攻击你的内脏器官
DDC is the equivalent of napalming your internal organs.
本质上说 这是一项真人焦土政策
Essentially, it's a human scorched-earth policy.
花些时间仔细考虑 这是个重要决定
Take time to think it over. It's a big decision.
读读那篇文献 然后明天
So read that article, and then tomorrow--
我们今晚能开始吗
Can we start tonight?
我想继续战斗
I wanna keep fighting.
管什么结局如何
Endings be damned.
还没走
Hey. Still here?
我还有很多书面工作要做
I had a lot of paperwork to finish,
鉴于我今天看到的一切
given everything I saw today.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
像今天这样的事 总能给人沉重打击
Yeah, days like today, they, uh--they hit hard, man.
跟病人在一起的时间不总是足够
Don't always get the time you need with a patient,
所以只能尽我们所能并找到安慰
so we do what we can and we find solace
知道我们的付出有所助益
in knowing that our contribution helped,
哪怕只是一点点
if even just a little bit.
弗罗姆医生 我不是在处理
Dr. Frome, I wasn't filling out paperwork
阿维·曼特尔的书面报告
for Avi Mantell.
不是吗
No?
我是针对你展开了正式调查
I was opening a formal investigation on you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我今天目睹的
What I witnessed today
是一位心理医生主动并有意地
was a therapist actively and knowingly...
与自己的病人形成非治疗性关系
forming non-therapeutic alliances with his patients.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not right.
与阿维的肢体接触
The physical exchanges with Avi?
情感界限 你越界了
The emotional boundaries? You overstepped with him.
那样做越界了 弗罗姆医生
It crossed a line, Dr. Frome.
这是我的正式报告
This is my official report.
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted you to hear it from me.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
但我们的病人必须是第一位的
but our patients must come first.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表