剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
你同意了吗 来 来个空中相拥
You're in? Come here. Meet me half way.
上来吧 天呐 你长的真快
Get up here. Oh, my gosh you get so big.
-能加我一个吗 -当然可以
- Can I get in on that? - Of course.
还有人要发言吗
Does anyone else wanna speak?
那好吧
All right, then.
我们明天见
I'll see you guys tomorrow morning.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我当时一团糟...
I was in trouble and...
但我没有寻求帮助...
instead of asking for help...
而是把大家拒之门外
I just pushed everyone away.
我觉得我没有朋友了
I didn't think I had any friends left.
我想 那好吧
I thought, well,
我毁掉了我所有的关系
I ruin all my relationships.
我当时想...
And I was wondering...
还有康复的必要吗
Why even bother recovering, you know?
倒不如就让我自生自灭了吧
Why not let myself sink deeper down the hole?
我已经无牵无挂了
Didn't think I had anything left.
没什么可留恋的
I have nothing to go back to.
但之后...
But then, um...
有一个晚上...
the other night, uh...
我一个朋友来看我...
a friend of mine came to visit and...
我真的很感激他这么做
I'm just really grateful that he did.
谢谢
Thank you.
BGM: I Wish I Was the Moon by Neko Case
♪ I wish I was the moon tonight ♪
出自英国诗人威廉·亨利的《不可征服》
在夜幕笼罩下
Out of the night that covers me,
我看见层层无尽的黑暗
black as the pit from pole to pole
感谢万能的上帝 赐予我坚不可摧的灵魂
I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul.
♪ God bless me I'm a free man ♪
亲爱的劳拉
♪ With no place free to go ♪
♪ Paralyzed and collared-tight ♪
网络电子邮件代理服务器
用户名 维·卡普尔
密♥码♥ 邮箱
♪ No pills for what I fear ♪
用户名或密♥码♥错误
请再试一次
♪ This is crazy ♪
♪ I wish I was the moon tot ♪
罗汉
网络电子邮件
♪ Chimney falls as lovers blaze ♪
♪ Thought that I was young ♪
♪ Now I've freezing hands and bloodless veins ♪
不
No!
你对我女儿做了什么
What have you done with my daughter?
♪ Numb as I've become, I'm so tired ♪
♪ And I wish I was the moon ♪
♪ I'm so tired ♪
♪ I'm so tired ♪
♪ And I wish I was the moon ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
天呐 感觉自己闯入了
Jeez. Feels like I walked into
音乐剧 妓♥女♥金在死前告别大家的场景
「西贡小姐」的最后一幕
the final scene of "Miss Saigon."
我们都在担心你 亲爱的
We were worried about you, hon.
没错 你把我们吓死了
Yeah, you scared us.
是啊 我们 有那么一瞬间
Yeah, we, um-- for a minute there
我们以为你「撂挑子了」
we thought you were "Croaklahoma."
天呐
Oh, my--
这说法太变♥态♥了 伙计 我喜欢
Oh, that's twisted, man. I love it.
你也可以说你得了「俄克拉淋巴癌」
You know, you also could have gone with "Oaklymphoma."
这个不错 这个好多了
See that's good. That's better.
音乐剧A Little Night Music
《小夜曲》
或者是「小鼻涕曲」
Or "A Little Night Mucus."
「呕吐物上的小提琴手」 这样没错吧
"Fiddler on the Puke"? Does that work?
音乐剧Fiddler on the Roof
《屋顶上的小提琴手》
-恶心 -挺好的
- Ew. - It's good.
怎么就恶心了 怎么就恶心了
Why is it ew? Why is that ew?
「捉癌游戏」
"Catch me if you Cancer."
音乐剧Catch Me If You Can
《猫鼠游戏》
「国王与眼癌」
"The King and Eye Cancer."
音乐剧The King and I
《国王与我》
非常生动
Very specific.
说得好 麦克 一部真正的音乐剧
Good one, Mike. An actual musical.
那「夜夜闹鬼」也不错
So "Anything Ghosts" Is a pretty good one.
音乐剧Anything Goes
《夜夜春宵》
「夜夜闹鬼」
"Anything Ghosts!"
音乐剧Jersey Boys
《泽西男孩》
「轮床男孩」
Uh, "Gurney Boys."
这个不错 这个不错
It's a good one. That's a good one.
听听这个
How about this?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表