剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you...
关于麦克斯的事
about Max.
有些不合规矩啊
Somewhat irregular.
我知道
I know.
进来吧
Come in.
阿维
Hey, Avi.
进来
Yeah, come in. Come in.
我妈在外面等着呢
My mom's waiting.
我过来跟你
I just wanted to, you know...
简单道个别
Say goodbye real quick.
你有我的电♥话♥
You have my number, you know.
有事情随时都可以打给我
You can call me anytime. Anytime.
谢谢你
Thank you...
你知道的
for, you know...
谢谢你对我的治疗
trying to fix me.
我知道我让你失望了
I know I let you down.
-我很抱歉 医生 -你没有让我失望
- I'm really sorry for that, Doc. -You never let me down.
但你治不好我的 所以
But you couldn't fix me, so--
等等 听我说
Hey, stop, stop. Listen to me, listen to me.
治好
"Fixed"...
是不存在的
that's not a thing.
根本就没有治好这件事
It doesn't exist.
没有人是完好无损的离开这里的
Nobody leaves this hospital fixed.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我只是教给你度过每一天的方法
My job is to give you the tools to get through the day.
仅此而已
That's it.
真希望我能待在这
I wish I could just stay here.
听我说
Hey, hey.
你必须得去密苏里
You're gonna make it to Missouri.
但那只是个开始
But that's just the beginning.
别忘了桌山
Don't forget about Table Mountain.
还有帕特农神庙
The Parthenon.
对吗
Right?
你还得一路爬到顶呢
Gonna hike all the way to the top.
必须得爬到顶
Right to the top.
这就对了
Yeah.
别忘了我教你的方法
Use the tools.
-用你的方法 -每天都要用
- Use the tools. - Every day.
我会的
Every day
过来
Come on.
你会没事的
You're gonna be great.
阿维
Avi.
该走了
It's time to go.
好吧
All right.
-再见 医生 -再见 阿维
- Bye, Doc. - Bye, Avi.
脉搏97 血压100/60
Pulse ox 97, BP 100 over 60.
感觉到破裂的时候
When you feel the pop...
你就知道你插♥进♥去了
You know you are in.
-好了 -心率正常
- There. - HR normative range.
-南希 -给你
- Nancy? - Here you go.
你还好吗
You okay?
还可以吧
Uh, I guess so.
我们要采集一些脊髓液
We are collecting the fluid
来确定让你感染的细菌
to identify which bacteria is making you so sick.
托盘上附加低压管
Additional LP tubes on the tray.
我只是来解决睡眠问题的
I just came in for a simple sleep study.
南希
南希?
患者没有反应 心率上升到124
She's unresponsive. Heart rate is up to 124.
血压降到了80/40
BP's down to 80 over 40.
患者要进入脓毒性休克了
She's going into septic shock.
送去实验室 快
Deliver to the lab. Hurry.
快速反应组 二号♥手术室
Rapid response, procedure room number two.
刚才那算什么
What the hell was that?
我竭尽全力挽救这个病人的生命
I did everything in my power to save this patient's life.
我没有做错任何事
I did everything right,
现在这件事要毁掉我的事业
and now it's gonna bury my career?
这事不需要落在你身上
This doesn't need to land on you.
麦克斯 我不知道怎么说
Max was--I don't know what that was.
失控
Out of control.
发疯 专横
Insane. Tyrannical.
亲爱的 你是有合法追索权的
Babe, you have legal recourse here.
我有个朋友在阿德勒和摩根律师事务所
I have a friend at Adler & Morgan
可以立即接下这个案子
who would take on this case at the drop of a hat.
哪位
Yeah?
现在不是时候
Not the best time.
我们得谈谈
W-we should talk.
稍后给我短♥信♥
Text me later.
你最好不是来替他辩解的
This better not be you defending him.
特别是在他做了那些事后
Not after what he did.
不 我没法为他辩解
No, I--I can't defend that.
-但是 -但是
- But, uh-- - But?
但是什么
But?
麦克斯的癌症
Max's cancer.
化疗或放疗都没有起效
It's not responding to chemo or radiation.
有多糟
How bad?
很糟
It's bad.
他什么时候发现的
When did he find out?
斯汤顿今早跟他说的
Stauton told him this morning.
切口处光线充足吗
Got enough light on the keyhole?
穿过大脑皮层
Passing through the cerebral cortex.
感染中心在第三脑室
The center of the infection is in the third ventricle.
我觉得你没办法直达病灶
I don't think you'll be able to hit it.
继续盯着CT
Keep looking at the CT.
继续移除
Go ahead and remove the tract
距离侧脑室四厘米
4 centimeters to the lateral ventricle.
你离得太近了
You're too close.
我可以的
I can make it.
如果你碰到那里 她就永远不能走路了
If you clip that she'll never walk again.
想象一下她要写的评论
Just imagine that review.
继续将末端进入皮质脊髓束
Advancing caudal to the corticospinal tract.
没问题
You're clear.
我进入脑室了
And I am into ventricle.
注射
Injecting...
塞利非番
Celiphifam.
心率和血压都很稳定
Heart rate and blood pressure are stable.
四十三年前
43 years ago,
我决定做一名医生
I made a decision to be a doctor.
致力于帮助他人
Dedicate my life to the service of others.
与给我的评论没有任何关系
It was never about reviews.
我听说了
I heard.
好吧 你能做什么
Yeah, well, what can you do?
我明白为什么你如此步步紧逼
I get why you pushed hard.
我也会想要答案
I want answers too.
我们怎么能就这么接受 她的死
How do we just accept that her death...
或是任何人的死亡 只是随机事件
or anyone's death, was random?
生命 死亡
Life, death.
不可能是如此随意
It can't be arbitrary.
不是的
It's not.
我只是想也许有什么
I just thought maybe there was something...
是我们忽略掉的
That we missed.
也许有什么
You know, maybe there was something
是我们可以采取不一样做法的
that we could have done differently.
也许 也许我本可以用不同的方法
Maybe--maybe I could have done a lot of things...
处理很多事
differently.
有时你完全没有错
Sometimes you do everything right.
你明白吗
You know?
但结果是一模一样的
And get the same result.
就好像你什么都没做
As though you've done nothing.
对不起 弗洛伊德
I'm sorry, Floyd.
我不知道
I don't know...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表