剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
"because I wanted it.
可现在我怕我因为它们
"And now I'm afraid that I've risked
危及到我人生中最重要的关系
the most important relationship in my life because of them."
你为什么想要人工耳蜗
Why do you want the implant?
这样我就能听见了
"So I can hear."
没错 这是人工耳蜗的功能
Well, okay. That's what the implant does.
但你为什么想要人工耳蜗
Why do you want the implant?
我想要是因为
"I want it..."
十分感谢 谢谢
Appreciate it. Thank you.
放这儿就行 谢谢 伙计
Throw it in there. Thanks, bud.
-最近怎么样 -很高兴见到你
- How you doing? - Hey, good to see you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
瑞赛汀
Yo, Recetti.
你已经在准备玛丽的葬礼了吗
You already taking up for Marie's funeral?
别担心 这是为她康复用的
Relax. It's for her recovery.
在这之后她得吃一段时间外卖♥♥了
She's gonna be ordering takeout for a while after this.
谢谢
Thanks.
-怎么了 -她怎么样了
- What's going on? - How is she?
她已经稳定了 我们正在为手术做准备
We stabilized her and we're prepping her for surgery.
现在她还没醒过来
Now she's not out of the woods yet,
我们对她的治疗已经开始起作用了
but she does seem to be responding to treatment.
这是给玛丽的吗
Is that for Marie?
这是警署给她准备的
Yeah, it's something the PD does.
我们有个陨落英雄基金
We have a fallen heroes fund
给受伤的执勤警♥察♥提供帮助
for officers hurt in the line of duty.
算我一个
Then count me in.
等她被推出来时我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when she's out.
伙计
Hey.
谢谢你 古德温医生
Thanks, Dr. Goodwin.
应该的
Sure.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back?
你是被放出来的 还是「越狱」出来的
Is it legit or did you "Shawshank" your way out of it?
你知道么
Hey, you know what?
在和朵拉待了一个下午后
After spending the afternoon with Dora,
我终于知道这儿是多么的灯火通明了
I finally know how the lights stay on in this place.
-有病人吗 -自发性食管破裂
- What do we got? - Boerhaave's esophagus,
需要手术修复
surgical repair.
看起来不错 干活吧
Oh, looks good. Let's get to work.
迈克尼尔警官
Officer McNeil,
我是雷诺兹医生 这是黑斯廷斯医生
I'm Dr. Reynolds. This is Dr. Hastings.
我们是你今天手术的主刀医生
We're going to be performing your surgery today.
两个医生
Two doctors?
情况一定很糟
Must be pretty bad.
生命体征很好 我们手术室见
Vitals are good. We'll see you in there.
这个早上有点惨啊
You've had a morning.
没错 警♥察♥本该去抓坏蛋的
Yeah, cops are supposed to go down chasing the bad guy.
结果我给一个骑踏板摩托的
I get clipped writing a traffic ticket
成年男子开罚单时被撞了
to a grown man on a scooter.
我可再也不想遇到这种事了
I'm never gonna hear the end of it.
好吧 好歹你还在出外勤 不是么
Hey, well, at least you were out there, all right?
我填了一上午的电子表格
I spent my morning sitting in front of a spreadsheet.
我讨厌文书工作
Oof, I hate desk work.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
上街执勤是我唯一想做的事
Put me on the street. That's where I want to be.
-执行任务 对吧 -没错
- In the action, right? - Yeah.
我的搭档叫我「楞种」
My partner, he calls me "One direction"
因为我总是冲到最前面
'cause I always head straight in.
我从来没考虑过后果 我从不害怕
I don't even think about it. I don't get scared.
当有人需要帮助时 让我冲到第一线
Put me in the line of fire when somebody needs help.
这是我最想做的
That's my happy place.
如果我这么说会让你感觉好一点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
现在让我帮助你
helping you right now?
是我最想做的事
That's my happy place.
我们手术室见
I'll see you in there.
退伍军人事务处刚刚送来了他的记录
VA just sent over his records.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这一定是在逗我
You've got to be kidding me.
-卡普尔 -结果怎么样
- Kapoor. - How did it go?
结果非常好 非常乐观
Well, it was good. Very optimistic.
我们聊了 聊了很多
You know a lot--a lot came out.
我确实有一些惊人的发现
There was a definite unearthing going on.
但是我觉得托莉和玛戈特最终
But ultimately, I do believe that Tori and Margot
会变得比以前更坚强
are going to be stronger than ever.
-这是个好消息 -没错
- That's wonderful news. - Yeah.
我和克里斯蒂安森医生聊过了
I've discussed with Dr. Christiansen,
她认为我们可以继续做核磁共振的检查
and she's confident that we can move forward with the MRI.
实际上 玛戈特跟我说了很神奇的话
Well, actually Margot touched on something really profound.
-还震动了我 -什么
- Powerful. - What?
她想把人工耳蜗摘掉
She would like to have her cochlear implant removed.
维贾伊 她想变回聋子
Vijay, she wants to be deaf again.
源自英国诗人威廉·欧内斯特·亨利
无论我将穿过的门有多窄
"It matters not how strait the gate,
无论我将肩承怎样的责罚
how charged with punishments the scroll,
我是命运的主宰
I am the master of my fate,
我是灵魂的统帅
I am the captain of my soul."
毛细管再填充时间小于两秒
Cap refill less than two seconds.
病人已麻醉
Patient induced.
给予20微克芬太尼
20 micrograms of fentanyl.
T形探头和除颤仪
T-probe and defib...
就绪
Standing by.
BGM: Tired of Being Alone by Al Green
♪ I'm so tired of being alone ♪
♪ I'm so tired of on my own ♪
♪ Won't you help me, girl ♪
♪ Just as soon as you can ♪
两年前你就试图接受治疗了
You've tried to get treatment two years ago,
对吧 利昂
didn't you Leon?
没错
Tried.
我在退伍军人事务处看过医生
I went and saw my doc at the VA.
他们就像往常一样让我立刻接受了检查
They took me in right away like they usually do.
在他们确诊我的病后
Once they found out what I had,
他们跟我说那儿没有适合我的医生
they said they didn't have the right doctor for me there.
我得去别的地方看看
Said that I had to go somewhere else.
所以他们给你一张优♥惠♥券然后就让你走了
So they gave you a voucher and sent you on your way.
没错
Yeah.
但是你没用它
But you didn't use it.
我想用
I wanted to.
但是那个优♥惠♥券并不能免掉所有费用
But the voucher didn't cover everything.
我还得靠自己
I'm on my own.
我付不起差额
Couldn't afford the difference.
我为给自己的国家服务感到骄傲
I served my country with pride.
你没必要感到羞愧
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我参加过四次派遣
I did four tours.
陆军游骑兵
Army Rangers.
你应该得到更好的待遇
You deserve better than this.
我从没想过要把任何人置于危险境地
I never meant to put anyone in harm's way.
麦克斯 我在安排利昂·哈格朗
Max, I am scheduling Leon Hargrow
接受紧急膀胱手术和放疗
for emergency bladder surgery and radiation.
-希望他需要这些 -原来退伍军人管理局
- Well, let's hope he needs it. - Turns out the VA closed
关闭了他们的泌尿科 所以才没给他治疗
their urology department, so instead of treating him,
而是给了他一张代金券
they gave him a voucher to use
让他在自己选择的医院使用
at a hospital of his "Choice."
我们可以接受代金券
We'll take a voucher.
代金券只能支付手术费用的75%
The voucher only covers 75% of the cost.
-剩下的他也拿不出 -剩下的我们负担
- He's stuck with the rest. - We'll cover the rest.
还有什么问题
What's the problem again?
他们认为利昂在越南参战的时候
Do they think that Leon only gave 75%
只付出了75%的自己吗
while he was in Vietnam?
更别说还有强有力的证据显示
Not to mention there's compelling evidence
尿路上皮癌和接触橙剂
that urothelial carcinoma is a directly related
有直接的关系
to exposure to Agent Orange.
海伦 这是一家公立医院
Helen, this is a public hospital.
这就是我们在这的原因
This is why we're here.
退伍军人管理局不治疗利昂 我们来治
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表