剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我有这么个朋友
So, I've got this friend,
他人很好 有点固执 但生活就是这样
and, great guy, little stubborn, but as life would have it,
他得了癌症
he's got cancer.
是这样吗
Is that so.
别担心 他没有放弃 仍然保持乐观
Don't worry. He's keeping his head up, staying positive.
-不过有一个问题 -有问题啊
- And, uh, here's the thing-- - Oh, there's a thing.
我还以为癌症就是大转折呢
I assumed cancer was the big twist.
不 是这样 我朋友最近换了个新医生
No, see, my friend recently got this new doctor
结果这个医生让他
who, uh, as it turns out, is making it really hard
很难保持乐观
for my friend to stay positive.
等等 听起来像我认识的人
Hang on, this sounds like somebody I know.
是吗 真奇怪
Really? Weird.
她不仅给我朋友安排了
Not only did she put my friend on
无法遵循的治疗时间
an impossible to maintain schedule
而且现在还坚持要给我朋友放置鼻饲管
but now she's insisting that my friend get a feeding tube.
所以他真的很希望
So he was really hoping
能征求其他人的意见
that he could get a second opinion.
你朋友不会同时也是
And your friend wouldn't also happen to be
纽约一家大医院的
the medical director of a major public hospital
-医疗主任吧 -这个嘛
- in New York, would they? - Well, uh,
他请我不要透露他的名字
he asked me to keep his name out of it.
-麦克斯 我 -不行 不能说名字
- Max, I-- - No, no names.
那将是对我格外在乎隐私的朋友的巨大背叛
That would be a huge betrayal to my incredibly private friend.
但是我朋友想知道
But my friend was wondering
你能不能找斯汤顿医生谈谈
if maybe you could talk to Dr. Stauton
让她改变主意
and change her mind?
-我绝不会那样做 -我要走这边
- I will do no such thing. - I'm this way.
所以我要走这边
Which is why I'm going this way.
好吧 但是她完全不按常理出牌
Okay. But she's totally gone rogue.
好吗 她在诊断中加入了大量的篮球类比
Okay? She peppers all her diagnoses with basketball analogies.
-有时就是得从中场投篮 -不要啊
- Sometimes you've just got to shoot from mid-court. - No. Not you too.
麦克斯 你已四次犯规而且暂停都用光了
Max, you're on the fourth foul and there are no timeouts left.
好了 这些篮球类比已经失去控制了
Okay, this basketball thing is spinning out of control.
我只需要一个对鼻饲管的不同意见
Just a second opinion on a feeding tube.
-我只有这一个请求 -好吧
- That's all I'm asking for. - Okay.
-你想听我的意见吗 -是的
- You want my second opinion? - Yes.
你得老实听你自己的医生的话
You need to listen to your actual doctor.
我明白你的把戏了
I see what you did there.
-如果能让你好受些 -肯定不会的
- If it makes you feel better-- - I'm sure it won't.
你可以把鼻饲管想象成首发阵容
Think of the feeding tube like the sixth man
需要休息时从替补席上场的第六人
coming off the bench when the starters need a break.
是吗 可我觉得更像是一根从我胃里伸出的
Really? 'Cause I see it more like a pipe
把早上的咖啡倒灌出来的管子
protruding from my stomach, spilling my morning coffee.
化疗使你经常感到恶心
The chemo has left you with frequent nausea.
放疗灼伤了你的喉咙
The radiation has burned your throat.
结果 你吃的越来越少
As a result, you have been eating less.
一周内你的体重下降了五磅
You've lost five pounds in one week.
营养不良会对你的治疗产生负面影响
Malnutrition negatively affects your treatment.
还会损害肌肉功能
It can also impair muscle function,
降低免疫反应
decrease immunoresponse,
并在体内积累危险的毒物浓度
and amass dangerous toxicity levels within your body.
麦克斯 放置鼻饲管能缓解这一情况
Max, inserting a feeding tube would mitigate that.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
让我上场吧 教练
Put me in, Coach.
医 院 革 命
第一季 第十九集
如今这种实地考察更像是走个形式 所以
These site visits are really more of a formality at this point, so...
我一直很期待
I've been looking forward to it.
-袋子里是什么 -开始了
- What's in the bag? - Oh, here we go.
这是詹玛的最爱
These are Jemma's favorites.
这是医院附近的一家
They're from a little Trinidadian restaurant
特立尼达餐厅做的 孩子们有时在那里订餐
near the hospital the kids order from sometimes.
有一次 不开玩笑 詹玛一口气吃了四个
Once, no joke, Jemma ate four of these.
我可能也吃了一点点 但是
I mean, I might have helped a little bit, but...
但愿你带来的足够分享
Hope you brought enough to share.
不 不 没有分享的机会
No, no. There will be no sharing.
等我把这个放在她面前 注意她的手指
Once I put these down in front of her, watch your fingers.
-詹玛 -孩子
- Hey, Jemma. - Hey, kiddo.
你好吗 詹玛
How you doing, Jemma?
我挺好
I'm fine.
那你最好准备变得超级棒
Well, uh, I hope you're ready to be awesome
因为我从莉莉饼店买♥♥来了双拼和炖菜
because I brought doubles and kurma from Leelee's Roti Shop.
请看
Boom.
不用了
I'm good.
好吧 我把它们放在柜台上
Okay, well, I'll leave them here on the counter
你可以之后再吃 好吗
if you want them later, okay?
一切还好吗
Everything's okay?
她只是在突击复习准备考试
Oh, she's just cramming for a test.
一切都很好
Things have been great.
那在学校也一切顺利
So everything's okay with school?
是啊 她在杰弗逊中学的老师说
Yeah, her teachers at Jefferson
说她很快就能赶上进度
say she's catching up.
-那她的朋友呢 -我基本都见过
- And her friends? - I met most of them.
都是好孩子 有创造力不合群 和詹玛一样
Good kids. Creative, misfits, like Jemma.
但看起来他们的关系很好
But they really seem to get each other.
在我看来 她安顿得很好
Seems to me she's settling in just fine.
最后克里斯蒂安森医生要测试低音
So Dr. Christiansen will finish up with the low pitches now.
和之前一样 如果听到声音就举手
As before, raise your right hand if you hear a sound.
如果听不到 也没关系
If you don't, it's okay.
这能帮助我们诊断
This is to help us diagnose
人工耳蜗出了什么问题
what's going wrong with the cochlear implant.
玛戈特
Margot?
你需要休息一下吗 你还好吗
Do you need a break? Is everything all right?
她不喜欢测试
She doesn't like tests.
接受测试的是设备 不是你
It's the device we are testing, not you.
如果能让你好受些
And if it makes you feel better,
我会给你打A+ 好吗
I will give you an A+. Hmm?
托莉和我就在门外
Tori and I will be just outside the door.
好的
Okay.
我们开始吧
Okay, let's start.
已经九个月了
So, it's been nine months.
我们还有问题吗
We're still having problems?
装上人工耳蜗后
It's almost impossible to predict
几乎无法预测病人的康复时长
the rehabilitation period after a cochlear implant.
我们并不指望她能接电♥话♥
I mean, we weren't expecting her to talk on the phone
但她坐地铁时也会头晕
but she can't even take the subway without getting dizzy.
她看上去既困惑又悲伤
She seems confused and sad.
我知道看见心爱之人受苦是什么感受
I know how it feels to see your loved ones in pain,
但一旦我们知道了设备故障后 就能修复
but once we diagnose the issue with the device, we can fix it.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
耳蜗似乎起效了
The implant seems to be functional.
-基底电极反应呢 -一切正常
- Basal electrode responses? - All normal.
如果不是设备问题 那是怎么回事
So it's not the device, then what's the matter?
-雷诺兹医生 -麦克斯
- Dr. Reynolds. - Max.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
为什么我感觉你俩准备把我绑了
Why do I feel like the two of you are getting ready
扔进无牌货车里
to throw me into an unmarked van?
你的季度预算报告已经迟了三周
Your quarterly budget is three weeks late.
对 事情是这样的
Oh, yeah. See, what had happened was--
如果今天不搞定
Yeah, and if it's not done today,
心胸科下个季度就没有预算经费了
then cardiothoracic is going to have no budget for next quarter.
意味着没有手术材料补给 没有外科医生
Which means no surgical supplies, no surgeons,
也没有手术
and no surgeries.
幸运的是 我们有朵拉
Luckily for you, we have a Dora
朵拉将会帮助你
and Dora is going to, uh, help you.
我说的帮助 是指折磨你直到报告写完
And by help you, I mean torture you until it's finished.
每一行都规则有序 连续不断
Every line in perfect order, back-to-back.
她真的很严格
She's really kind of tough.
所以你被分配到这间隔离的办公室
So you are here by sequestered to this office
直到报告完成或者
until it's done or,
等你死了 看哪个先发生
you're dead, whichever comes first.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表