剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
and we are going to talk next steps.
好吗
Okay?
-好 -好的
- Right. - Okay.
这位就是罗汉吧
Oh, my God, this is Rohan.
我觉得应该是吧 他和罗汉有一样的
I mean, I thought it might be because he has the same--
我并不是
but I didn't to--
我还是闭嘴好了
okay, I'm done.
很高兴认识你
Uh, it's so nice to meet you.
你父亲总跟我提起你
Your dad talks about you all the time.
是吗
He does?
谢谢你 埃拉
Okay, thank you. Thank you, Ella.
你看他脸都红了 真不好意思
Now he's blushing, so this is a disaster.
我还是走吧 回见
I'm gonna go, but I hope I see you again.
你和别人聊过我
You talk about me?
没错
Uh, yes.
我想让埃拉帮我给你挑个礼物
I wanted to get you a gift, and Ella was helping me.
什么礼物
What kind of gift?
我还没决定呢 不过我不想
We've not decided, but I didn't want
给你送一件
to get you something which meant something
不合我心意的礼物
other than what I wanted it to mean.
你真是
Oh, that's--
真是太体贴了
that's thoughtful.
有件事
There is something...
你说
Yes, tell me.
还记得我跟你说过我写了很多歌♥吗
I told you about the songs I'm writing?
我想制♥作♥个小样出来
Well, I'd love to make a demo,
需要租一件录音棚
and do that, I need to rent a studio.
你能不能
I was wondering if you could, you know...
给你些钱
Give you money?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 一步一步来 是吧
Okay. Baby steps, right?
-小劳 -膝盖怎么样了
- LB. - How's that knee doing?
-好了点 -很好
- Eh, it's better. - Oh.
那你还在这干什么
So why are you still here?
我是说比之前好了点
I meant better than bad,
但还不算特别好
which is still, you know, not good.
安迪
All right, Andy.
到底出什么事了
Why don't you tell me what's really going on?
我的收♥容♥所♥券到周六才能用
My shelter voucher doesn't start till Saturday,
所以我得有四天没地方去
so I got four days on the streets.
所以我想
So I thought...
这里是医院
We're a hospital, okay?
你不能在这里过夜的
You don't warrant an overnight stay.
好好再检查检查
Yet. Just do some more digging.
总能给我查出点什么病的吧
There's gotta be something else wrong with me.
我不健康极了
I'm a very unhealthy person.
你呼我了
You paged?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你不太方便
Yeah, is, uh, now a bad time?
你俩都不太方便
For both of you?
你说吧 什么事
Oh, yeah. What do you got?
你上次说有常客再来的话
You said you wanted to know the next time
要通知你
a frequent flyer came in.
没错 有常客说明我们工作做得不到位
Yeah, frequent flyers mean we're not doing our job.
那你有福了
Oh, well, then you're in luck
认识一下常客界的阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Meet the Amelia Earhart of frequent flyers:
安迪·基纳
Andy Keener.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help?
很好 雷诺兹医生 再坚持一下
Looking good, Dr. Reynolds. Just hold it there.
棒极了
Fantastic.
完美 谢谢
That's perfect. Thanks, Chris.
太棒了
That was great.
跟我们的主题完美衔接
This is going to come together seamlessly.
我以为尼门斯才是负责
I thought Fred Niemens usually does
医疗板块的
the, uh, medical articles?
我的编辑认为个人视角
My editor thought the personal angle
更符合《人生百态》的主旨
would be better for "The Face of Diversity."
所以我是其中一个视角
Is that the angle?
我们想先介绍一下你的个人经历
I figured we'd start with a profile on you
然后再聊聊你是如何管理你的部门的
and then talk about how you've put together your department.
-好吧 -我们想把你的个人经历
- Okay. - For your profile, I was thinking
写成一个白手起家的故事
it's a "Rags to riches" Story.
整体的框架我们已经有了
I already know the layout.
我们会在标题下方
Just below the headline, there'll be
放两张照片 一张是现在的你
these two pictures of you where you are now
另一张是这个
right next to this:
我想知道这张被捕照的细节 以便
I wanna know the details of what led to the mug shot so we can--
采访到此结束
This interview is over.
等等
Wait--
对不起 我不是有意
sorry, I didn't mean...
你的化疗输液袋让别人很紧张
Your chemo bag is making people nervous.
抱歉 还有一个小时就好
Yeah, sorry, just one more hour.
这个「别人」是指我
And by "People," I mean me.
你知道安迪·基纳来我们医院
Did you know that Andy Keener has been in this hospital
一百多次了吗
over 100 times?
他是个常客
He's a frequent flyer.
如果我算得没错 而且应该是对的
If my math is correct-- and I'm pretty sure
那么安迪·基纳今年已经
that it is--Andy Keener has cost New Amsterdam
花了新阿姆斯特丹医院140万美元
$1.4 million dollars this year.
而且我们并没有帮到他
And we haven't done a thing to help him.
安迪·基纳花了新阿姆斯特丹医院
Andy Keener has rung up over $1 million in charges
一百多万美元
here at New Amsterdam.
这笔钱足够做五万次产前检查
That is enough for 50,000 prenatal visits,
两次肝脏移植
two liver transplants,
或者签下一份NBA合同
or, you know, one NBA contract.
我们要怎么降低这个数字
How do we lower this number right there?
不要看着我
Don't look at me.
他因为足溃疡来了三十多次并做了三次手术
Well, he's had over 30 visits and three surgeries for a foot ulcer.
他整天都在走来走去
He walks around all day.
他没法让脚离地
He can't keep his foot elevated.
绷带会掉下来 抗生素软膏会被弄掉
Look, bandages fall off, antibiotic creams get lost.
布鲁姆 急诊室是医院的第一大热门
Okay, Bloom. ED's number one on the hospital encounters hit parade.
我的急诊室全天候开放 只要他碰到
My ED is open 24/7, so if he wants to get out
雨雪 烈日 或者就想吃顿热饭
of the rain, or snow, or sun, or get a hot meal, then--
明白了 神经科仅仅是今年
Got it. Neurology: 10 EEGs
就做了十次脑电图和十八次头部CT扫描
and 18 head CT scans this year alone.
都是有必要的
All indicated and necessary.
安迪经常摔倒和被打
Andy falls, and gets beaten up,
还有戒断性痫性发作
and has a withdrawal seizure.
急救员送他进来
EMTs bring him in and
他接受的评估跟其他病人一样
we give him the same evaluation we would give to anyone else.
海伦 你不会跟我说
Yeah, Helen, you can't tell me
这些活检都是有必要的吧
that all these biopsies were necessary.
我们没有病人的家族病史
Well, if we don't have a patient's family history
所有可能性都要考虑在内
then all concerns have to be taken seriously.
精神科 帮帮我
Psychiatry, help me out.
一定有办法能省钱的
There's gotta be a way to save a dollar.
哪怕是一块钱
Just one dollar.
没办法 医生
Uh, no. No can do, Doc.
安迪有创伤后应激障碍和抑郁症
Andy suffers from PTSD and depression.
童年遭受过虐待就会这样
An abusive childhood will do that to you.
而且他还酗酒
Not to mention, he is an alcoholic.
有多次戒瘾治疗
Multiple detox stays.
所以每个人都在跟我说的
Okay, so what everyone is telling me
就是不止今年
is that not only was there no way
要在安迪·基纳身上
to avoid spending $1.4 million
花140万美元 而且明年
on Andy Keener this year, but apparently there's no way
我们还得在安迪·基纳身上
to avoid spending another $1.4 million
再花140万美元
on Andy Kenner next year?
请说
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表