剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我找到一项临床试验
I found a clinical trial.
高精度靶向免疫疗法
Precision-targeted immunotherapy.
试验由圣西蒙医院的潘塔基医生主导
It's led by Dr. Panthaki at St. Simon's.
他德高望重
He's highly regarded.
与放疗和化疗不同
And, unlike radiation and chemo,
这种疗法没有令人衰弱的副作用
it comes with no debilitating side effects.
听起来很完美
That sounds perfect.
完全符合他的希望
It's exactly what he wanted.
很好 夏普医生成功了
All right. Dr. Sharpe gets it done.
这正是我和这项临床试验的分歧所在
Which is the difference between me and this trial.
因为高精度疗法可能无效
Because precision therapy might not work.
再度记下了你的反对意见
Your objection is noted. Again.
没错 放疗和化疗很艰难
Yes, radiation chemotherapy is challenging,
-但... -很野蛮
- but it's-- - It's brutal.
就像反复不断地用砖砸自己
It's--It's hitting yourself with a brick over and over again
期望癌细胞先死掉
and hoping the cancer dies first.
这就是关键
That's the point.
杀灭癌细胞
The cancer dies.
放疗和化疗有效
Radiation and chemotherapy work.
高精度疗法就像在一张彩票上赌命
Precision therapy is like gambling your life on a lottery ticket.
人们也这么形容骨髓移植的
People said the same thing about bone marrow transplants.
彩票亦是如此
They also say it about lottery tickets.
够了
Enough.
你真的想要这么做吗
Is this what you really want?
她说得对
She's right.
化疗和放疗切实有效
Chemo and radiation, they work.
能完成任务
They do the job.
但也会击垮我
But...they'll break me.
不管我有多坚强
No matter how strong I am.
我会失去听力
I'll lose my hearing.
失去视力
My sight.
我会失去理智
I'll lose my mind.
并且不一定能恢复
They don't always come back.
可我还有那么多事
And I have so many things...
等着我去做
that I need to do.
那就加入临床试验吧
So let's get in the trial.
那就加入临床试验吧
So let's get in the trial.
说啊
So?
怎么了 抱歉 我没看见你
What? Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there.
一封邮件就能解决的
You know what, an email would have covered it,
甚至一条信息
maybe even a text.
但现在这样面对面 你应该低声下气地道歉
But now we're here in person you should definitely be groveling.
伊维和我一夜没睡
Evie and I were up all night.
你太猛了
You stallion.
吵了一夜 我不想无理取闹
Fighting. Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk here,
但是告诉伊维我们曾经...
but telling Evie that we used to--
-我知道 -太缺德了
- I know. - It wasn't cool.
我说了我知道
I said I know.
你应该说的是「对不起」
What you should be saying is, "I am sorry."
是的 对不起
I am. I'm sorry.
听起来不真诚
You don't sound sorry.
我们不要小题大做 好吗
Look, can we just not have this be a thing, okay?
是你说我们可以做朋友的
You know what, you're the one who said that we can be friends.
这不像朋友做的事
This doesn't feel like friends.
早高峰早开始
Early morning rush started early.
你的勇气可嘉
You got some nerve.
这是法式香草咖啡
It's French vanilla.
才不是呢
Like hell it is.
也许是榛果咖啡
Maybe hazelnut?
你在呵护或者照顾我
You're mothering me or babying me.
不管是哪种 停下
Whichever one it is, stop it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你又开始了
You're doing it again.
什么情况
What do we got?
这位是拉戴维斯·鲍威尔
This is LaDavius Powell.
45岁男性 新发右侧腹痛
45-year-old man with new onset right-side abdominal pain.
没有用药 没有既往病史
No meds, no past medical history,
对斯复利可过敏
allergic to Cephilicam.
-斯复利可 -高级青霉素
- Cephilicam? - Fancy penicillin.
-送去23区 快点 -斯复利可
- Bay 23, step lively. - Cephilicam.
莎拉·马德森
Sarah Madsen.
36岁女性 倒在路边
36-year-old woman found down on the sidewalk.
无反应 血压低
Unresponsive, hypotensive.
触诊法测得收缩压90 心率120
BP 90 over palp, heart rate 120.
她说新阿姆斯特丹是她常去的医院
Said New Amsterdam was her hospital.
好的 看起来做过心脏手术
Okay, looks like previous heart surgery.
去找她的病历
Find her medical records.
在现场抽的血
Drew this in the field.
血怎么这么稀
Why is the blood so diluted?
不知道 没有出血迹象
No idea. No sign of bleeding.
血不会凭空消失
The blood's gotta be going somewhere.
呼叫夏普医生
Page Dr. Sharpe.
我们得马上处理 不然她就撑不住了
We gotta get on this or she's not gonna make it.
马克西姆斯 今天是充满干劲的一天
Maximus, today is one of those days
马克西姆斯 今天是充满干劲的一天
that makes it all worth it, you know?
一早起来就兴致勃勃
It's one of those days you jump out of bed excited
因为你知道
because you just know...
今天会很美好
It's gonna be one of those days.
没错 非常的美好
Yes! Yes, in a big, big way.
你也感受到了吗
Are you feeling it too?
我也感受到了
I am feeling it.
我要和护士公会开会
I got a meeting with the nurses' union
讨论保险和节育
about insurance and birth control.
那不太美好
So not so much.
不 挺好的 你呢
Nah, it'll be good. What do you got?
我吗 有一名变性中的青少年同家长来就诊
Me, I have a transitioning teen coming in with his parents.
你懂的 社会对变性青少年不太友好
And you know, society is not kind to trans teens.
霸凌 文化羞耻 仇恨犯罪
Bullying, cultural stigma, hate crimes,
全都导致抑郁症
which all leads to depression,
然后常常以自杀...
which way too often leads to suicide--
不好意思 这就是你美好的一天吗
Sorry, this is your happy day?
不不 美好的一天
No, no, my happy day is what happens
是这些孩子感到被倾听时
when these kids get to feel heard.
今天我可以帮一个人发掘真正的自我
Today I get to help somebody find out who they are.
帮一个人发掘发声的能力
I get to help somebody find their voice.
-美好的一天 -没错
- Happy day indeed. - Indeed.
我对发声没有问题
Yeah, so I'm good with the whole voice thing,
明白 会用
like, got it, found it.
没毛病 我有
Fine with it. I've got...
其他问题
other issues here.
好的
Okay.
什么问题
What are they?
请看
Exhibit those.
家长
Parents.
好吧
All right.
吉莉安 格兰特
Jillian, Grant?
想说说吗
Care to elaborate?
弗罗姆医生 谢伊说他准备好做隆胸手术了
Well, Dr. Frome, Shay says he's ready for top surgery.
-但我们... -他们不同意
- But we-- - But they won't let me get it.
算不算百般阻挠
I mean, how's that for withholding?
-谢伊 这么说不公平 -我们有顾虑
- Shay, that's not fair. - We have concerns.
看吧 医生
See, Doc?
问题
Issues.
帮我一把
I mean... help me out here.
我们可以静♥坐♥抗♥议♥ 交接♥班♥的时候
We could do a sit-in. At shift change.
-大胆些 -在医疗联盟蹲点
- Bigger. - Picket HCC's office.
更大胆 你们想保住节育保险吗
Bigger. You want to keep your birth control coverage?
那就直击痛处
Then kick 'em where it hurts.
不好意思 麦克斯
Excuse me, Max,
-可以借一步说话吗 -好
- can I have a word please? - All right.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表