剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
So...
在这工作 能够救某人的姐妹
working here-- being able to save someone else's sister
或女儿
or someone's daughter...
对我来说是
It's a dream come true...
梦想成真
for me.
不管怎样
Anyway, so...
我能做些什么
How can I help?
抱歉 这不是个陷阱题
Sorry. That's not a trick question.
我是真心在问大家
I'm--I'm really just asking.
我为你们服务 让你们能服务病人
I work for you so you can work for your patients.
有什么我能效劳的
How can I help?
喊出来就行
Just shout it out.
真的吗 没有一个人回答吗
Really? No one?
不如换个方式 我先说
Okay, why don't we try this: I'll go first.
心脏外科的所有医生
Will everyone in the Cardiac Surgical Department
举起你们的手
please raise your hands.
别害羞 举手吧
Don't be shy, just get them up there.
很好
Great.
很好 谢谢你们
Great, thank you.
你们都被开除了
You're all fired.
任何将盈利至于患者之上的科室
Any department who places billing above care--
无论你们为医院创造了多少利润
no matter how much money you make this hospital--
你们都被开除了
you will be terminated.
我是认真的
I am serious.
再见
Bye-bye.
我们要重新开始 明白吗
We're gonna be starting over, all right?
没有你们重新开始
Without you.
抱歉
Sorry.
接下来 所以科室的主任
Next, will all the department chairs
请举起你们的手
raise your hands, please.
我不知道你们是怎么做到
I have no idea how you managed
用这么少的人手维持医院运转的
to keep this hospital afloat with so little help,
所以我要给你们再招五十个主治医生
so I'm gonna hire you 50 new attendings.
因为未经训练的住院医生
Because untrained residents
不再是这家医院的主力了
will no longer be running this hospital,
无论他们的大学
regardless of how much money
靠他们的「卖♥♥身契」压榨了多少钱
their university makes off their indentured servitude
或是你们中的一些人利用多少时间来打高尔夫
or how much time it affords some of you to play golf.
所以
So...
我再问一遍
let me ask again...
我能做些什么
How can I help?
请说
Yeah.
没有打电♥话♥给律师的医生
Person not calling their lawyer.
我是劳拉·布鲁姆 急诊室
Lauren Bloom, emergency department.
我想取消候诊室
I want to get rid of our waiting room.
好 你有 你想把它放哪儿
Okay, what do you-- where do you want to put it?
我想彻底取消
I want to get rid of it.
我希望病人能直接上病床
I want to move patients direct to bed--
没有候诊室
no waiting room.
没问题
Done.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我们试试看
Sure, let's try it.
-好 -你好 我是伊吉·弗罗姆医生
- Yeah. - Hi--Dr. Iggy Frome,
精神科主任
head of psych.
我们能在健康食品上做点什么吗
Can we do something about healthy food?
你想要健康食品来做什么
What do you want to do about it?
吃
Have some.
在医院里吃
To eat in--in the hospital.
可以
Okay.
行
Done.
太棒了 谢谢
Aces. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都觉得整个体制...
You know, we all feel like the system...
太大了 很难改变 但是你猜怎么样
is too big to change, but guess what?
我们就是这体制本身
We are the system.
而且我们必须变革
And we need to change.
就告诉我你需要什么 你的患者需要什么
So just tell me what you need-- what your patients need--
我不在乎是否有经费
and I don't care if it's not covered,
我不在乎董事会是否反对
I don't care if the board said no,
让我们找点麻烦
let's get into some trouble.
让我们
Let's be...
再次成为医生
doctors again.
好了 感谢大家
Okay, I appreciate it.
散会 我们病房♥里见
Go, and I'll see you out in the wards.
谢谢
Thanks.
布鲁姆
Uh, Bloom.
抱歉 我能跟你谈谈吗吗
Sorry, could I, uh, borrow you for a minute?
我要你做个喉组织活检
I need you to do a throat biopsy.
-一下就好 -好
- It'll just take a second. - Sure.
给谁做
Uh, for what patient?
我
Uh, me.
你好
Hello?
我叫阿♥拉♥因 我登记过了
My name is Alain. I wrote my name down.
等医生有空我们会叫你的
Then we'll call you when we have a doctor available.
好吗
Okay, hun?
海伦·夏普医生
新阿姆斯特丹医院 肿瘤科主任
在新阿姆斯特丹医院的
At New Amsterdam's department
小儿肿瘤科 我们会尽最大努力确保
of pediatric oncology, we strive to ensure
让小孩们感觉自己在一个放松
that the children feel that they are in a relaxed,
积极的环境里面
positive environment...
她很能说 真的很厉害
You know what, she is good. She is.
你感觉到刺痛有多久了
How long have you noticed irritation?
-你觉得她会早回来吗 -不会
- Do you think she's coming back early? - No.
-麦克斯 -四周了
- Max? - Yeah, four weeks.
六周 可能八周
Six. Maybe eight?
我不知道 你看上去很累
I don't know. You look tired.
-你要睡一会儿吗 -我要你待着别动
- Do you need a nap? - I need you to stay still.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
谁打来的
Who's calling?
医学院院长 第三个电♥话♥了
Dean of medicine. Third time.
-别理 -麦克斯
- Ignore. - Max.
-别说话了 -好
- Please stop talking. - Yeah.
我热点列表的下一项是什么
Wait, what's on my hot list after this?
-什么是热点列表 -就是待办事项列表
- What's a hot list? - It's a to-do list,
但是 换了个更酷的...
but, you know, with a-- with a cooler--
-更酷的名字 -给院长回电♥话♥
- cooler name. - Call the dean back.
-在这之后呢 -你知道的 我可以
- Uh, after that. - You know, I can
-待会再过来 -你还有
- come back later. - Well, you've got
整整一个联♥合♥国♥在重症监护室
the entire United Nations in the ICU,
还有一位准备接受手术的心脏病患者
and a cardiac patient being prepped for surgery.
对 等等 为什么我的待办事项里
Right--wait, why is a cardiac surgery
-会有心脏病患者 -因为你开除了所有
- on my hot list? - Because you fired
-心脏外科的医生 -对 但是我让
- all the cardiac surgeons. - Right, but I had all
新患者都改道去大学医院了
the new patients rerouted to University.
没让从赖克斯医院来的那些病人去
Not the ones from Rikers.
也许你就不该炒掉整个科室的人
Maybe you shouldn't have fired the entire department.
他们都又懒又腐♥败♥
They were all corrupt and lazy.
-看吧 -除了雷诺兹医生
- See? - Except for Dr. Reynolds.
你怎么知道
How you know that?
就看了看他的档案
Just read his file.
弗罗...
Doctor...
弗罗姆医生
Frome?
请先签到然后坐一下
Please sign in and take a seat.
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome.
小姐 这个点叫保安有点早
Young lady, it is way too early in my day to call security,
但是我会叫的
but I will.
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome!
弗罗姆医生 弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome! Dr. Frome!
好了
Hey, it's okay!
我来就行 嘿 詹玛
I got it. Jemma, hi, hey.
我来就行 谢谢
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表