剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
冒充另一位医生是渎职
Impersonating another doctor is grounds for malpractice.
我不能丢掉我的执照 我不能进监狱
I can lose my license. I can go to prison.
没有人要去冒充别人 好吗
Nobody's suggesting impersonating anyone, all right?
你是新阿姆斯特丹医院心胸外科的主任
You are the Chair of Cardiothoracic Surgery at New Amsterdam.
-这么说就行 -这简直是疯了
- Just say that. - This is crazy.
-即使是你说的 -你想帮助患者吗
- Even for you. - You want to help the patient?
这就是办法
This is how.
你是认真的吗
Are you really talking about this?
偷偷带患者穿过城市
Sneaking a patient across the city
进入大学医院
into University Hospital?
如果这个体制不能处理小问题的话
If the system can't handle the little things...
那它就不会注意到大问题
then it certainly won't notice the big ones.
你是疯了吗
是的
Sure.
去大学医院
University Hospital.
急诊部
大学医院
心导管实验室
需要什么帮助吗
Can I help you?
诺丁汉医生
Dr. Nottingham.
我是作为住院医师来旁观心导管手术过程的
I'm here to observe a C-ART procedure as part of my residency.
-我之前打过电♥话♥ -旁观谁的手术
- I called earlier. - Observe who?
新阿姆斯特丹医院心胸外科的主任
The Chair of Cardiothoracic Surgery at New Amsterdam.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
梅利特医生
Dr. Merritt?
我门上正是这么写的
That's what it says on my door.
将输送系统推进主动脉瓣
Pushing the delivery system up to the aortic valve.
-快到了 -还要多久
- You're nearly there. - How much longer?
别催我 我也不会催你
Don't rush me, and I won't rush you.
如果我们被逮住了 日程表上是我的名字
If we get caught, it's my name on the schedule.
梅利特医生会掩护你的
Well, Dr. Merritt will cover for you.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
谢谢你 莫伦
Thank you, Maren.
动脉鞘已就位
Sheath's in place.
明白
Got it.
给球囊充气
Inflating the balloon.
小叶在移♥动♥
Leaflets are moving.
莫伦 你会感受到一些压力
Maren, you'll feel some pressure.
放轻松
Nice and easy.
差一点点了
Almost got it.
好的 新动脉瓣已就位
All right, new aortic valve's in place.
-给球囊泄气 -太棒了
- Deflating the balloon. - Wonderful.
我们把她送回我们医院
Let's get her back to our hospital now.
-雷诺兹医生 -我看见了
- Dr. Reynolds. - I see it.
怎么了
What?
导管插入的地方正在出血
A bleed at the cath insertion site.
这是很常见的副作用
It's a common side effect,
但莫伦得保持平躺
but Maren's gonna have to remain flat
在臀部垫个沙袋来保持压力
with a sandbag on her hip to keep the pressure on.
要多久
For how long?
看来你也得在这里
It looks like you're gonna have to
进行你的手术
do your procedure here as well.
但是我...也不是梅利特医生
But I'm not Dr. Merritt... either.
给他们都服用了抗病毒药物
Got them all on a cocktail of antivirals,
我们正在做活性液体替换
and we're doing active fluid replacement.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会认为是汉坦病毒吧
You don't think it's hanta?
不是
No.
我又知道什么呢
What do I know?
A栋
你知道吗 亨利非常难过的
You know, Henry was shattered--
站在那里看着手术在没有他的情况下进行
just standing there watching the surgery go on without him.
就像是看着一个心灵破碎的人
It's like looking at a broken man.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
-是吗 -是的
- Did I? - Yeah.
那为什么我发现我在回想
Then why do I find myself trying to recall
犹大的优点
Judas' good traits?
伊吉 我知道他是个好朋友
Iggy, I know he's a good friend,
你也是 好吗
but so are you, okay?
你没有背叛他
You didn't betray him
因为有人可能会受伤或者更糟
because somebody could have gotten hurt or worse.
好吧 他的身体在变老
Well, his body is going.
但他的思想却没有
His mind is not.
很少有医生拥有那种专业技术
Very few doctors have that kind of expertise.
我意思是 如果我们让他退休
I mean, if--if we send him on his way,
所有的那些知识
all that knowledge,
所有那些专业技术就都随他而去了
all that expertise goes out the door with him.
你知道吗 我们还不如说
You know, we might as well be saying,
「医生 你太老了 我们不需要你了
"Hey, Doc, thank you. You're ancient. Don't need you anymore.
出门的时候别让门撞倒你这个
Don't let the door hit you on the wrinkly old ass
皱巴巴的老家伙」
on the way out."
你好
Hi.
你们好
Hello.
-你们好吗 -你好
- How are you? - Hello.
拜拜 伊吉
Good-bye, Iggy.
出去
Leave.
好 抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry.
拜拜
Bye.
我十分钟后回来
Um, I'll be back in ten.
我需要开除几个人
I just need to fire a few people.
你知道你不能开除我 对吧
You know you can't, uh, fire me, right?
我说的是伊吉
I was referring to Iggy.
对 你也不能开除他
Yeah, you can't fire him either.
是 我知道 麦克斯
Yes, I know, Max.
但这能让我看起来像是掌控一切
But it makes me look in charge,
现在我正需要一点高高在上的感觉
and right now I could use a little bit of that.
你和布鲁姆怎么样了
How are things with you and Bloom?
还好
Fine.
你感觉怎么样
Um, h-how are you feeling?
很好
Good, yeah.
除了伊吉引发了一个国际谣言
Aside from Iggy starting an international rumor
说我们有年龄歧视之外 都...
that we traffic in ageism, pretty...
挺好的
good.
你恶心吗
Your nausea?
化疗想要把我拖垮
Chemo tried to slow this man down,
-但你猜怎么着 -失败了
- but you know what? - It failed?
不 它成功了 非常成功
No, it succeeded, big-time.
但你给我的那些药还是有帮助的
But, uh, the drugs you gave me are helping.
很好
Good.
你的心态听起来还不错
Well, it sounds like you're in the right frame of mind
可以开始放疗了
to start radiation.
来这儿一趟挺开心吧
Aren't you glad you swung by?
太开心了
So glad.
好了
Okay.
大家都正常一点 好像你是医院的人
Everyone just act normal, like you belong here.
装医院的医生吗
Like we're doctors in a hospital?
磁共振实验室在这边
MRI lab is down this way.
我们要怎么进去
How are we gonna get in?
你可能得给我们重新约个时间
You might have to schedule us again.
我开始想念真正的梅利特医生了
I'm starting to miss the real Dr. Merritt.
-你感觉怎样 莫伦 -紧张
- How are you doing, Maren? - Nervous.
我已经很久很久没有给自己希望了
I haven't let myself be hopeful in a very, very long time.
我知道这整个流程非常不常规
I know this whole process has been rather unorthodox,
但我既然答应你了 就会履行我的诺言
but I made you a promise, and promise I will keep.
卡普尔医生 您怎么在这儿
Dr. Kapoor, what are you doing here?
说起来挺逗的
Funny story, actually.
卡尔巴♥赫♥医生当年是我最好的实习生之一
Dr. Carlebach was one of my best interns back in the day.
现在他是大学医院的一流神经学家
And now he's this big-time neurologist here in University.
是啊 卡普尔医生当时想
Yeah, Dr. Kapoor tried to
把我招去新阿姆斯特丹
recruit me to New Amsterdam.
我是想去的 这是实话 维贾伊
I wanted to go -- I really did, Vijay --
但我的医学院助学贷款真是高得离谱
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表