剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
风小了
With the wind down,
直升机就能降落在楼顶
we could get a helicopter on the roof
给我们送来新发电机
and a new generator.
是啊 但我们没有十足的把握
Yeah, but there's no guarantee
风暴一定会停止
the storm's gonna break.
比起我们对一个杀人犯电工的把握
As opposed to the iron certainty
简直是板上钉钉
of us trusting a homicidal electrician?
无论如何
In a half an hour,
电池半小时后就会耗尽
the battery will be dead regardless.
我们可能无法保证
We may not be able to keep
我们最危急的患者存活到凌晨五点
our most critical patients alive until 5:00 a.M.
那如果你的犯人把我们
Right, so your prisoner uses up all
仅存的电量用光后失败了
of our existing power and fails,
我们能利用的时间连半小时都不到
and that's a half an hour less time that we have to try.
更别提被我们留置于寒冷中的
Not to mention all the people that we'd be putting
那些人了
back into the cold.
考虑权宜之计 麦克斯
Just think about the greater good, Max.
我在考虑 海伦 好吗
Yeah, I am, Helen. Okay?
可我不会赞同任何需要我分级对待
I'm not signing off on any plan that requires me to triage,
或放弃任何人的计划
to give up on anyone.
那你就是在拿所有人的生命冒险
Well, then you are risking everyone's life.
我是在努力拯救所有人的生命
I'm trying to save everyone's life.
那是不可能的
That is not possible.
夏普医生 请通知所有人
Dr. Sharpe, please inform everyone that in a few moments
即将断电十分钟左右
the power will go down for approximately ten minutes.
若能如愿
After which, God willing,
之后新阿姆斯特丹医院将全面恢复供电
New Amsterdam will be fully back online.
好吗
Okay?
你在干
What are you...?
基拉
Kira...
发生了什么事
What happened?
我的胳膊
My arm.
你发生了轻度中风
You've had a mild stroke.
我的孩子呢 她怎么
And my baby? How did she...?
她没事
She's fine.
阿格尼丝 现在将磁铁
Agnes, it's time to place the magnet
放在患者的右太阳穴处
on the right side of the patient's temple.
好的
Okay.
你的脚现在一定好多了
And surely your foot is better by now.
当然了 但你似乎挺喜欢握着它的
Of course, but you seem to be happy holding it.
好了 阿格尼丝 当你感受到导管上的牵引力
Okay, Agnes, now when you feel the tug on the catheter,
你就知道找对地方了
you will know when it's in the right place.
感觉到了 起作用了
I feel it. It's working.
很好 你要感谢哈特曼医生
Good. You have Hartman
和他年轻有力的手指
and his youthful fingers to thank.
好了 这是我们能找到的
Okay, this is all the welding gear
全部电焊工具了
that we could find.
有这个东西 还有这个不知道什么东西
Yeah, we got this thing and whatever this thing is.
你不是在农场长大的吗
I thought you grew up on a farm.
我能把这事办成
Yeah, I can make that work.
需要我们做些什么
How can we help?
把电缆连到电池上
Run the cables up to the battery.
好的 我这就去
Okay. Yeah, I'm on it.
然后你们应该都去走廊等着
And then you should all go out in the hall
我再开始焊接
before I light this.
这样你们就不会被炸飞
So you don't, you know, blow up.
-谢谢你 -不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, thank you.
等你一完成这个小游戏
The minute you're done with this little game,
我就把你这个混♥蛋♥拖回又冷又暗的角落
I'm dragging your ass off to a cold, dark corner.
-听明白了吗 -雷耶斯
- You understand me? - Reyes.
好了 我们开始
All right, everybody, here we go.
BGM: Higher Love by James Vincent Mcmorrow
♪ Think about it ♪
♪ There must be a higher love ♪
♪ Down in the heart ♪
♪ Or hidden in the stars above ♪
♪ Without it ♪
♪ Life is wasted time ♪
♪ Look inside your heart ♪
♪ I'll look inside of mine ♪
♪ Things look so bad everywhere ♪
♪ In this whole world, what's fair ♪
♪ We walk blind, we try to see ♪
♪ Falling behind in what could be ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
♪ I could rise above ♪
♪ On a higher love ♪
他完成了吗
Is he done?
我猜是的
Yeah, I guess.
博尔 你在那儿还好吗伙计
Hey, Burl, you okay in there, buddy?
博尔
Burl?
博尔 伙计 你还好吗
Burl, hey, buddy. How you doing?
-该死 -我早跟你说了
- Damn it. - I told you.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max. Max!
你去哪儿
Where you going?
-亨利在那儿 -在重症监护室
- Where's Henry? - In the ICU.
他的笔记本在那儿 他有个笔记本
Where's his notebook? He had a notebook.
他总是在做笔记 我们可以叫醒他
He was making notes. We can wake him up,
他就能给我们些不一样的想法
he can look at them with fresh eyes,
这样我们就能想出一个不同的计划
and then we can come up with a different plan,
更好的计划 我们能解决这问题
a better plan, and we can fix it.
知道吗
Okay?
因为还有时间去解决
'Cause there's still time to fix--
-该死 -麦克斯
- Damn it! - Max.
停下
Stop.
快凌晨两点了
It's nearly 2:00 a.M.
希望五点时暴风雪会停
Hopefully the storm breaks at five.
这样我们极为有限的资源
And that gives us at least three hours
至少还要支撑三个小时
to disburse extremely limited resources,
但我们俩需要决定
but you and I need to decide which patients
哪些病人会得到这些资源哪些不会
are gonna get them and which ones aren't.
这不是我们该做的事
That's not who we are.
是 但事情到了这一步
No, but it's where we are.
-海伦 -麦克斯
- Helen... - Max.
我们没有电 没有血浆 还特别冷
We have no power, no blood, it's freezing...
这不意味着有人就必须死去
That doesn't mean someone has to die.
但总有人会死去
But someone will.
这就是现在的事实
That's just a fact now.
你的工作不再是拯救每一个人
Your job is no longer to save everyone.
而是努力让损失最小化
It's to try and minimize the damage.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
我以为这能行的
I thought it would work.
我就是不明白为什么不能
I just couldn't see a scenario where it didn't.
我知道
I know.
但是现在我们得做出选择
But now we have to choose...
让谁离开
who to let go.
我不能
I can't...
选择
Choose.
我不会这么做
I won't.
那我来
Then I will.
市里仍然没电
The city's still out.
那说明发电机
That means the generator...
我们有电了 给他连上呼吸机
We got power. Hook him up.
评估一下呼吸状态
Assess the ABCs.
继续手动监测直到...
Continue monitoring manually until...
加油啊伙计 你只需要再坚持一会儿
Come on, man. You just have to hang on a bit longer.
好了 导管已经进入了
Okay, the catheter's all the way in.
已经到头了
End of the line.
很好 阿格尼丝 你做得很棒
Good, Agnes. You're doing a wonderful job.
你现在需要做的就是连接注射器
All you have to do now is to attach the syringe and--
卡普尔医生
Dr. Kapoor?
阿格尼丝
Agnes?
接下来呢
And what?
有我呢
I've got this.
血在哪儿呢
Where's the blood?
基拉 试着动动你的左胳膊
Kira, try to move your left arm for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表