剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
He's our grandson, and we're taking him home.
谢谢
Thank you.
来人 来人
Help! Help!
室性心动过速 需要电除颤
She's in V-tach. We need to defibrillate.
有出血
Found some blood.
充电 离手
Charging. Clear.
再来一次 离手
Going again. Clear.
她没事了 生命体征恢复
She's back. Normal sign as regular.
看见这个没
You see this?
我们弄错了 这不是真菌感染
We were wrong. This wasn't fungal.
我得送她去手术室
I'm gonna get her down to the OR,
找出血是从哪里来的
find out where the blood is coming from.
怎么回事 她怎么了
What is it? What's wrong with her?
我们会尽全力找出答案
We're doing everything we can to find out.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
正在通过幽门进入十二指肠
Advancing through the pylorus into the duodenum.
我还没看见
I don't see it yet
我为什么要急着用伏立康唑呢
Why did I push for the voriconazole?
因为之前所有的症状都指向它呀
All the signs pointed in that direction.
没错 可是现在她不仅有囊性纤维化
Yeah, well now she's being compromised by antifungal meds
抗真菌药物让她更虚弱了
she didn't need on top of her cystic fibrosis.
那儿 就那儿
There. Right there.
溃疡性出血
Bleeding ulcer.
-我正在灼烧这里 -好眼力
- Cauterizing now. - Good find.
还是等我找出她的病因
Well, I'll take the compliment when we figure out
你再夸我吧
what's hurting this girl.
这就是她白血球低的原因
It's the low white blood cell count.
就是这一点一直解释不通
That's the piece that's never fit.
你认为她是骨髓增生异常综合征吗
You thinking a myelodysplastic syndrome?
这是我们现在的最佳判断了
That's the best angle we have right now.
她苏醒之后
Once she's recovered,
我会给她做骨髓活检
I'll obtain a bone marrow biopsy.
我们好像忽略了什么
We're missing something.
斯汤顿医生 你在等谁呢
Dr. Stauton, who are you waiting for?
古德温医生 他有个疗程要做
Dr. Goodwin. He has a session now.
噢 不对啊 他的疗程改期了
Oh, no, his session was rescheduled.
改期了 谁改的
Rescheduled? By whom?
古德温医生本人
By Dr. Goodwin.
多发性冠状动脉硬化的治疗费用
The cost of treatment for multiple sclerosis
-从1993年起翻了三倍 -我注意到了
- has tripled since 1993. - I noticed.
大的制药公♥司♥不断提高二甲基三硫醚的价格
Yeah, big pharma just keeps jacking up the DMTs.
可惜我们现有的制度无法控制它的上涨
Sadly our current system refuses
正因为如此 我正在做一个新的尝试
to limit these increases, which is why I'm trying
也就是让你以物换物
a new thing where we barter for your debt.
-好比一个旧货市场吗 -可以这么说
- Like a yard sale? - Kind of.
不知你有什么技能 你是做哪行的
What are your skills? What do you do?
-我是个画家 -嗯 好极了
- I'm a painter. - Mmm, perfect.
我们的大厅可以重新刷一遍了
Well, the lobby could use a fresh coat.
不是那种粉刷匠
Not that kind of painter.
不太像宣伟涂料
Uh, less Sherwin-Williams,
更偏乔治娅·奥吉弗风格
more Georgia O'Keeffe.
我懂了
Oh.
还是找个简单的办法吧 你说呢
So much for the easy way out, huh?
我数不清错过了多少展览
I can't tell you how many gigs I've lost
因为我身体的原因
because of my condition.
行 乔治娅·奥吉弗 这是你的画布
All right, Georgia O'Keeffe. Here's your canvas.
我想我需要去买♥♥更多的颜料
I think I need to buy a lot more paint.
好的
Um, yeah.
你这就可以开工了
Then, uh, well, you better get to work.
你一定会做得很好的
But you're gonna be great.
好吧 若你不是我的肿瘤医生
Well, if it isn't my former oncologist.
-你精力很充沛嘛 -你好像很吃惊
- Aren't you peppy. - You sound surprised.
你和斯汤顿医生合不来
Well, after all your emo misgivings about working
让我非常担心
with Dr. Stauton, I feared the worst.
-和她合作特开心 -是吗
- Oh, she's been a delight. - Really?
那个女人好比夏日的微风
Like a summer breeze, that woman.
你知道我跟她又不是不认识
You do realize I know her, right?
是的 现在还不晚
Yeah, you know, it's not too late
收回我这个病人吧 换做是你我就会考虑
to take me back, and I would think about it
因为这个机会有效期到 好吧 不过期
if I was you 'cause this offer will expire in, um--never.
-求你了 收下我吧 -麦克斯
- Please, please take me back. - Max.
-在的 - 只是朋友和同事
- Yeah. - Friends, colleagues.
朋友和同事关系
Friends and colleagues is...
需要划清界限 直到你好起来
Clear delineation till you get better.
好 但她好凶 我是说她简直疯狂
Right, but she is so mean. I mean, she's, like, crazy.
她就好比狼人或什么的
She's like a werewolf or something.
好吧 我听话 没问题
Okay, I'm on board. Fine.
作为我的同事 能否请你
So as my colleague, would you take a look
-看看这个 -好的
- at this, please? - Mm-hmm.
这是我的一个囊性纤维硬化病人
It's my CF patient.
我们的治疗完全无效
Everything's failing at the same time
-我们不知道原因 -检查结果非常糟糕
- and we can't see why. - These numbers are atrocious.
除了这个病 她是常胜将军
That's the only place that she's not overachieving.
班上排名第一
She's top of her class,
课余生活也非常丰富
highly involved in extracurriculars.
社区积极做义工
Volunteers in the community.
我想说的是 没有人该得上这个病
I mean no one deserves such a nasty disease,
-反倒是她这么个励志的女孩得了 -是啊
- but such an inspiring girl? - Mmm.
或许 她需要一点帮助
Well, maybe she's getting a little help.
什么 你是指她嗑药吗 她才12岁
What, you mean drugs? She's 12.
听起来她要做的事
Yeah, sounds like she has more on her plate
远比大多数十二岁孩子能处理的更多
than most 12-year-olds can handle.
罗汉在把这个给我的时候
Rohan just told me this was a family piece
只告诉我这是传家宝
when he gave it to me.
但从你的表情来看
Uh, but from the look on your face,
我猜这属于你的亡妻吧
I'm guessing it belonged to your late wife.
我不知道你和你的儿子之间发生了什么
I don't know what's going on between you and your son,
但我无意掺和你们的事情
but I have no intention of being in the middle of it.
而我绝没有伤害你的意图 所以
But I certainly never meant to hurt you, so...
我知道我们称不上关系很好
I know we're not great,
但我希望你知道 我绝对不会对你做这种事
but I hope you know I'd never do that to you.
进展如何了
Hey, how's it going?
法律部门为迈克尔申请了紧急禁令
Uh, well, legal put in an emergency injunction request for Michael.
他们都陈述过了 我们在等结果
They've all made statements so now we're waiting.
-琳呢 -还在做手术
- Hmm, and, uh, Lyn? - Still in surgery.
好吧
Yeah.
老实说琳·萨克霍夫的意图很清楚
Frankly Lyn Sackhoff's intentions are clear.
合同的要求很要说服力
The contract's claim is compelling.
然而 此事的州际纠纷
However, the interstate dispute here
超出了本法♥院♥的职权范围
is beyond this court's remit.
所以我不得不发布禁令
So I'm bound to issue an injunction
尽管我不想这么做
I take no joy in making.
直到更高法♥院♥对该冲突作出裁决前
Until the conflict is resolved by a higher court,
双方都没有监护权
neither party may have custody.
孩子的合法监护人
The legal guardian will be
将会是纽约社会服务部
the New York Department of Social Services.
这个孩子将被寄养
The baby is to be placed in foster care.
法官阁下 孩子的亲生父亲就在这
Your Honor, uh, this child's genetic father is here
祈求能带他回家
begging to take him home,
孩子生母的双亲也是
as are the birth mother's parents.
而法♥院♥的决定竟然是
And this court's answer is
将这个备受渴望的新生儿送去寄养
to send this wanted newborn into foster care?
这是法律规定
It's the law.
古德温先生 很抱歉 我无能为力
I'm sorry, Dr. Goodwin. My hands are tied.
不能就这样结束了
This isn't over yet.
我们的法律团队能在明天前提出上诉
Our legal team can file an appeal by tomorrow.
-我们会输的 -你怎么知道
- Oh, we'll lose. - No, you don't know that.
麦克斯 你以为这样的案例只有这一起吗
Max, do you think this is the first case like this?
这很普遍
This is not unique.
而在我们上诉过程中 罗宾已经被寄养了
And while we're appealing, Robin will be in foster care.
-不是几天时间 是几个月 -我知道
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表