剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-退后 -你得冷静
- Back off. - You need to calm down.
退后 给他些空间
Hey, hey, just back-- give him space!
麦克斯
Max!
不
No!
我要是知道迎面打你一拳就能让你
If I'd have known that punching you in the face was all it took
腾出时间 我就该自己那么做
to make you available, I'd have done it myself.
检查结果需要多久
How long for the test results?
明早就能拿到
I'll have them in the morning.
同时 我在想用一些
In the meantime, I was thinking a course
类固醇能帮助消...
of steroids might help clear the, uh...
类固醇
Steroids.
什么
What?
-我得走了 -那我怎么办
- I have to go. - What about me?
给 治愈你自己吧
Here. Heal thyself.
更换二氧化碳滤除
Changing out the CO2 absorber.
挂一袋冷凝蛋白质
Hanging a bag of cryoprecipitate.
-已挂上 -结果出来了吗
- Hanging. - Tests come back?
没有 但是杰伦没有出现血栓
No, but Jalen isn't clotting
因为他在服用蛋白同化甾类
because he's on anabolic steroids.
好像有点不着边儿啊
Seems a bit out of left field.
如果你见过他的哥哥或是
Not if you've seen his brother or factor in
杰伦的受损肝脏 就不会这么觉得了
Jalen's damaged liver.
但他的肝功检测一切正常
But his liver function tests were normal.
只是看起来正常
Appear normal.
可他的蛋白水平才说明了真实情况
But his protein levels tell the whole story.
我确认他的白蛋白球蛋白比值低于一
I confirmed his A/G ratio is less than one.
他在服用类固醇
He's on steroids.
我们应该等结果出来
We should wait for the tests to come back.
每分钟四毫升
4 mils per minute.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
没有血流了
It's drying up.
起作用了
It's working.
做得好 夏普
Well done, Sharpe.
是我
Hi. Just me.
发生什么了
What happened?
没事
Uh, nothing.
马利克还在手术中
Malik is still in surgery.
但我想你会需要
But, um, I thought you might appreciate a fresh
一套干净的衣服
set of clothes.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's my pleasure.
关于马利克的一切
And I've said all I had to say about Malik
该说的我都说了
in all of this.
其实我不是来跟你谈马利克的
Well, I'm actually not here to talk about Malik.
我是来聊你的事情
I'm here to talk about you.
你是乌眼青是怎么搞的
Hey, how'd you earn the shiner?
没有一两个黑眼圈也当不了
Can't be Medical Director at the 'Dam without
新阿姆斯特丹医院的医疗主任
at least one.
听着 我在市长办公室的联♥系♥人说
Hey, listen, my contact at the mayor's office
他们想开一个新闻发布会
says they want to hold a press conference.
关于子弹对马利克和杰伦造成的伤害
It's about what the bullet did to both Malik and Jalen.
是得开一个
Of course they are.
你要去发布会吗
You going to?
你太专注于我的乌眼青了 路
You're getting caught up in the shiny thing again, Lou.
但是你就能讲一下你的主张
Yeah, but you get to talk about your agenda.
讲述你这边的故事
Tell your story.
我无比愿意向公众讲述
I would love nothing more than to tell people
空尖弹会对人体造成怎样的伤害
what hollow points do to flesh.
子弹在人体中如何膨胀
How the bullet blooms inside of you,
膨胀至其本身三倍体积
expanding to three times its size.
它又是如何爆裂 撕裂肉体
How it breaks apart, tearing through flesh,
击碎骨骼 溶解肌肉
pulverizing bones, liquefying muscles.
但我不会为市长去做
Just not for the mayor.
你不和市长站在相同立场吗
Aren't you on the same side?
市长正在呼吁警♥察♥
The mayor's been campaigning the police
使用另一种不同的子弹
to use different bullets.
他希望我去影响公众舆♥论♥
He wants me to influence public opinion.
我如果在市长和警♥察♥中间选一方站队
I pick a side between the mayor and the police,
后果要么是周边街区巡逻警力骤减
all of a sudden there's less patrolling in our neighborhood
要么就是已确定拨给我院的拨款
or a--or a grant we were assured gets diverted
被临时调拨给其他医院
to another hospital.
无论站哪一边都不安全
There are no safe sides.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
路 我们要让你怎么办
Lou, what are we gonna do with you?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
别想报道这事了
It's not the story.
你还是有点希望嘛
May be hope for you yet.
创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍
PTSD.
我不是个士兵 也没上过战场
I'm not a soldier. I haven't been to war.
这种精神障碍可能由任何创伤事件引发
PTSD can occur from any traumatic event.
目击你侄子被枪击 这足够造成精神创伤
Seeing your nephew get shot, that would be more than enough.
但很可能是由于唤起了你其他
But it most likely triggered other traumatizing memories
创伤性的回忆
for you.
它会造成入睡困难
It can make sleeping hard.
对突发的声音敏感
Sudden noises can be jarring.
我的孩子也经历过同样的事
Same thing happened to my kids.
两年前我们从孟加拉国领养了他们
We, uh, we adopted them from Bangladesh two years ago.
刚把他们接过来时
When we first got them here,
他们很害怕
they were terrified.
对一切都很害怕
Of everything.
汽车鸣笛 学校铃♥声♥
Car horns, school bells.
人多拥挤的地方 一切事都让他们恐惧
Crowded spaces, everything. They were just... petrified.
我们五人都挤在一张床上睡了几个月
All five of us slept in the same bed for months.
他们经常会哭醒
And they would just wake themselves crying.
每晚如此
Night after night after night.
你上次睡个好觉是什么时候
When was the last time you had a good night's sleep?
从没有过
Never.
我以为这就是生活
I just thought that was life.
其实生活不必如此
It doesn't have to be.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
然后你可以帮助马利克
And then you can help Malik.
马利克的手术顺利吗
Malik's surgery all good?
顺利 情况有些危险 但他能挺过去
Yeah, it was a bit dicey, but he's gonna pull through.
我正要去告知他的家人
I was just, uh, going to tell his family.
他们把杰伦也缝合了
Yeah, they just closed Jalen as well.
好人一方得一分 是吧
Score one for the good guys, huh?
我想是的
I suppose.
为任何人处理弹孔伤都令我难受
Never felt good about fixing bullet holes in anyone.
更不要说伤者是孩子
Let alone kids, you know?
这正是这个国家令我永远无法理解的事情
That's something I will never understand about this country.
作为深色皮肤的人在走在街上的危险吗
The dangers of walking around in brown skin?
在搬来这里之前它并未对我构成困扰
I never really gave it much thought until I moved here.
现在我不得不去考虑它
Now I can't not think about it.
不幸的是 这是我们早就学到的教训
Yeah, well, unfortunately it's a lesson we learn early.
但这样的日子没法过
But this is no way to live.
是没法过
No.
虽然没法过 但我们仍然在过着
It's not. Yet we do.
对吗
You know?
如果需要一百万个摄像手♥机♥和抗♥议♥游♥行♥
So if it takes a million camera phones and protests
和屈服才能表明这一点 那就只能这样
and knees to make that point, so be it.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do all that.
真的 我很抱歉
Seriously. I'm so sorry.
杰伦是我的弟弟
It's just, Jalen is my little brother.
-我只有一个弟弟 -没关系的
- And I only got one. - Don't worry about it.
真的
Really.
我有个妹妹
I have a sister.
我明白
I get it.
我要被捕了吗
So am I being arrested?
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们去看看你弟弟怎么样
How about we go see your brother instead?
他的手术很顺利
His surgery went well.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表