剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- Can I get some more napkins? - Sure, honey.
小心点
Careful.
伊吉 怎么了
Iggy, what's going on?
-他们放我们鸽子了 -不是吧
- They bailed. - No.
是的
Yeah.
临时要和老朋友见面
Yeah, last-minute plans with old friends.
决定最好还是不要让我们误会
Decided it would be best not to give us the wrong idea.
-原话 -难以置信
- Direct quote. - Unbelievable.
你为什么不干脆告诉她
Why didn't you just tell her?
什么时候
When?
怎么说
How?
我甚至不知道说什么
I don't even know what to say.
从真♥相♥开始就好
The truth would be a good start.
「真♥相♥」
"The truth"?
两个同性恋父亲和他们的穆♥斯♥林♥孩子
That two gay dads and their Muslim kids
不配拥有爱吗
aren't worthy of love?
她已经失去过一个家了
She's already had one family taken away from her.
克里斯托夫
Hey, Christopher!
我儿子怎么了
What's happened to my boy?
-血压下降 -心率上升
- BP's bottoming out. - Heart rate's climbing.
-血尿 -他的肾脏正在衰竭
- Blood in the urine. - His kidneys are failing.
我儿子怎么了
What's happening to my boy?
二巯基丙醇正在破坏他的身体
BAL is tearing through his body.
呼吸气囊给我
Pass me the Ambu bag.
应该先让我来的
It should have been me.
不是水银
It's not mercury.
应该先让我来的 我告诉过你
It should have been me! I told you!
应该先在我身上测试的
You should have tested it on me!
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be all right?
现在情况未知 默肯先生
We are in uncharted waters here, Mr. Merken.
但是你们一定能做点什么的 对吧
But--but you have to be able to do something, right?
您儿子对二巯基丙醇的反应
Your son's reaction to the BAL has provided us
为我们提供了宝贵的信息
with invaluable information.
我们会用这一信息寻找...
Information we will use to seek out...
别的诊断方法
another diagnosis.
你们真的不知道要用什么以及如何治疗吗
So you really have no idea what we have or how to cure it.
不知道
No.
每年 我们
Every year, um, we...
都会一起去冒险
take these adventures together, and, uh...
我抱怨
And I complain, and...
克里斯抱怨我总是抱怨
Chris complains that I complain.
但事实上
But the truth is, is that...
我期待这些旅行
I look forward to these trips
胜过一切
more than anything in the world.
现在他长大了 我...
Now that he's grown, I...
那是
that's all...
那些日子是我唯一和他共度的日子
that's the only time that I have with him
我们没有足够的时间
We don't get enough time.
我们没有足够的时间和孩子在一起
We just don't get enough time with our kids.
你想怎么处理
How do you want to handle this?
如果她能逃过一次 那就还会有下一次
If she gets away with it once, she'll do it again.
我们不能无动于衷直到有人丧命
We can't just wait around until somebody dies.
但惩戒病房♥是莎拉的领地
But the Corrections Ward is Salazar's domain.
对 但我们才是
Yeah, and we're the ones
必须照顾病人的人
that have to take care of the patients.
好 那如果你惹怒了警卫 会发生什么
Right, so if you piss off the guards, what's gonna happen?
失去我们的保护
We lose our protection.
我不知道你 但是我怀疑我们的人
I don't know about you, but I doubt our staff's
不想在有他们的情况下进去
gonna want to go in there without them,
这意味着病人会受苦
which means the patients would suffer,
如果要这么做的话 就要做好
So, if we're gonna do this we're gonna do it right.
谁
What?
又一个急救通知 惩戒病房♥
Another code. Corrections Ward.
我得去做点什么 麦克斯
I got to do something, Max.
BGM: I'll Take You There by Aloe Blacc
这个新主任真是疯了 根本不在
This new director's so radical, he's not even here.
如果他想让我们掏钱
If he wants us to pony up,
那至少得出现一下吧
he should at least make an appearance.
你今年不给钱了吗
You're not giving this year?
感人的患者故事在哪儿
Where are the touching patient stories?
那些振奋人心的
Where are the flashy speeches
关于最新成就的演讲在哪儿
about cutting-edge achievements?
我不是来吃东西的
'Cause I didn't come for the food.
先不要别妄下定论
Don't knock it till you try it.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I, um--
我一直在卧床休息 所以对我来说这就好比
I've been on bed rest, so, to me, this is--
在巴黎过新年
it's like New Year's in Paris.
有几件事你得知道
There are a few things you should know
是关于新来的医疗主任的
about the new medical director.
首先 他确实很疯狂
Uh, one, he is radical...
疯狂到把中国城的一个小破诊所
so radical that he turned a failing clinic in Chinatown
给变成了市里最高效的医疗中心之一
into one of the most efficient medical units in the city.
其次 他获过奖
Two, he won awards
因为他曾经根治了
for his radical treatment
一个被寨卡病毒感染的危地马拉女人
of women with Zika in Guatemala.
第三
Three...
这房♥间里有超过一亿美元
there's north of $100 million in this room
等着人来拿
ripe for the picking.
你们猜古德温医生在哪儿
And you know where Dr. Goodwin is?
和他的病人在一块儿
With his patients.
一个对救死扶伤的兴趣
A medical director who's more interested
远胜于筹钱的医疗主任
in helping the sick than raising money?
我还是更愿意掏腰包给他
I'd pony up for that.
他这么真诚我当然很高兴
I mean, of course I'm glad he was so sincere,
但我也不能就这么被一句道歉给糊弄过去
but I shouldn't be so easily swayed by an apology.
我俩之间有这么个小火花
There's just this spark between us,
我总是蠢到
and it tricks my stupid heart
相信我俩能成 但事实是成不了
into thinking that it could work out, but it can't.
是他说我们不能在一起的 所以
I mean, he said it can't, so...
我总不能重蹈覆辙 这不像话
I can't put myself through that again. I can't.
你说要不要再给他机会
Can I?
你确定是在问我吗
Are you sure I'm the right guy to ask?
就因为我已经五杯酒下肚
What, because I'm five drinks in
你又是我领导的领导 就不能问了吗
and you're my boss' boss?
错 因为我已经结过四次婚了
No, because I've been married four times,
但每次离婚之后 我都发誓再也不结了
and after each divorce, I swore I'd never do it again.
也对 但你还是结了
Yes, but you did.
是啊 我是又结了
Yeah, I did.
为什么
Why?
因为情感这东西不是假装无视就能消失的
Because ignoring my feelings didn't make them go away.
所以我决定无视我对婚姻的恐惧
So I decided to ignore my fears.
我和凯蒂已经在一起九年了
Katy and I have been together for nine years.
要我说你去爱就是了 你不会后悔的
So I say run towards love. You'll never regret it.
把我抓起来好了
Arrest me.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
胸外按压已经做了五分钟了
Chest compressions for five minutes.
打一毫克的肾上腺素
Push one milligram of epi.
除颤仪给我
Hand me the paddles.
离手
Clear.
还是没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
加到300伏
Charge to 300.
离手
Clear.
有心跳了
He's back.
我们把他救回来了
We got him.
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
病人通过 血流动力学稳定
Patient coming through. Hemodynamically stable.
- 把他推到10区 -窦性心律稳定
- Let's get him to bay 10. - Sinus rhythm's steady.
药物溶解需要时间 我需要24小时监控
There's a drug resolve. I wanna monitor 24/7,
以防他出现任何心动过速的前兆
in case he displays any signs of tachycardia.
-你进来吗 -我马上就来
- You coming? - I'll be right there.
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表