剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
I'm in.
棒
Yes!
-手♥机♥号♥码 -没有手♥机♥
- Phone number? - No phone.
地址呢
Address?
那就是这里
Wherever we are right now.
你有邮政信箱之类的吗
Do you have a PO box or something?
有啊 用来收所有亚马逊的快递
Yeah, for all my Amazon deliveries.
那看来没办法
Oh, well, then I suppose there's no way
把医保卡寄给你了
to mail you your insurance card.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
抱歉打扰一下 古德温医生
Sorry to bother you, Dr. Goodwin.
我的病人没有社保号♥
My patient doesn't have a social security number,
-但平价医疗法案要求有这个 -我刚刚
- and it's required for ACA. - The family I just
想帮忙注册医保的一家给了我一样的名字
tried to sign up all gave me the same name.
-他们是一家人 -一样的名
- They're a family. - The same first name.
稍等一下
Okay, give me-- give me a second.
我很好奇这比
Curious, iis this better
你想象中更好还是更坏
or worse than what you had in mind?
卢克·鲍尔蜂窝组织炎已经发展成
Luke Bauer's cellulitis has progressed
坏死性筋膜炎了
to necrotizing fasciitis.
可能心脏瓣膜也感染了
It may have already seeded his heart valves.
我马上呼叫雷诺兹并预订手术室
I'll page Reynolds and book an O.R.
-好 -古德温医生
- Okay. - Dr. Goodwin.
我不知道我的病人是否适合这个医保方案
I can't tell if my patient is a good fit for this insurance plan
因为我自己都看不懂这个方案
because I can't decipher the plan myself.
我必须承认 老大
I've gotta hand it to you, boss.
你这次超越了自己
You have outdone yourself this time.
-是吗 -整个医院
- Did I? - The entire hospital--
我说的是整个医院
and I mean the entire hospital--
都在讨论你让每个病人
have been talking about your insane plan
都参加医保的疯狂计划
to sign every single patient up for health insurance.
说真的 你在想什么
Uh, seriously, what were you thinking?
麦克斯
Max? Max!
马上就跟上
Yeah, I'm right behind you.
你要我叫人拿个轮椅过来吗
You want me to have someone bring you up a wheelchair?
不用 我没事
No, no, I'm totally good.
我只是...慢了很多
I'm just...much slower.
你被一个92岁用助行架的老人超过了
You got lapped by a 92-year-old with a walker.
好惨 但你说得对
Ouch. But you're not wrong.
医保这件事是有缺陷的
The, um, insurance thing was flawed,
你知道为什么吗
but you, uh, know why?
我不知道现在开哪个玩笑比较好
Um, it's hard to narrow down exactly which joke to make here.
这是家公立医院 对吧
This is a public hospital, right?
我们免费为公众治疗 这才是目的
Our help is free to the public. That's the whole thing.
人们不用医保也可以在这里获得治疗
People don't need insurance to be treated here,
但现在大多数人不知道这点
and most people right now don't know that.
你打算怎么解决这个问题
And how do you expect to fix that problem?
这个给我
Um, let me see this.
看
Now, look.
新阿姆斯特丹医院家庭计划
这就是我们的解决办法
This is how we fix it.
那新阿姆斯特丹医院家庭计划里
And what exactly is included
都包括了些什么呢
in the New Amsterdam Family Plan?
什么都包括
Um, just about everything.
那人们为此要付多少钱呢
And how much will people pay for it?
-基本不用 -是吗
- Kinda like nothing. - Yeah?
-我也是这么想的 -这要复印很多份
- That's what I thought. - Yeah, I'm gonna need copies.
你觉得呢 先从50万份开始
Maybe--what do you think, 500,000 to start?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
然后呢 我们把这些藏在巧克力棒里吗
And then what? We hide them in chocolate bars?
不 我想的是分发出去
No, I was thinking we might hand them out
给纽约市的每一位居民
to every resident of New York City.
你跟弗罗姆医生有
Have you and Dr. Frome ever been alone
单独在一个房♥间里待过吗
in the same room together?
有 谈话治疗时
Yeah, during session.
那谈话治疗的时候
And during session...
弗罗姆医生是否主动触碰你
has Dr. Frome ever initiated physical contact?
我们为什么谈这些
Why are we talking about this?
多布斯女士说她看见弗罗姆医生
Ms. Dobbs told me that she witnessed Dr. Frome
触摸你的头 脖子和脸
touch you on your head, neck, and face.
没关系
It's okay.
有过把手放我肩膀上吧
Like, a hand on my shoulder, I guess.
有时会放在我膝盖上
Or on my knee sometimes.
那些时候你感觉如何
How did it make you feel?
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 但这很重要
I am sorry, but it-- it's important.
你感觉如何
How did it make you feel?
我不想谈这事 好吗
I don't want to talk about that, okay?
这些身体接触会让你觉得不适吗
Does physical contact make you feel uncomfortable sometimes?
阿维
Avi?
弗罗姆医生或其他人是否曾经
Have you ever been touched inappropriately
与你有不当的身体接触
by Dr. Frome or anyone else?
亲爱的
Honey.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
阿维 我们会保护你
Avi, we're gonna protect you.
你能告诉我们都有谁吗
Can you tell us who?
我想跟弗洛姆医生谈谈
I wanna talk to Dr. Frome.
注射染料
Injecting dye.
染料进入心室
Dye filling chamber.
就在那里 你看到了吗 麦克斯
Right there. You see that, Max?
卢克的二尖瓣有些许赘生物
Small vegetation on Luke's bicuspid valve.
看到了
Got it.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay up there? - Mm.
各项指标都空前地好
Numbers never been better.
真意外 你看起来空前地糟
That's surprising, seeing as you've never looked worse.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds?
卡普尔医生需要会诊
Dr. Kapoor's requesting a consult.
好的 我这里完工了
Okay. I'm done here.
对了 麦克斯
Oh, Max?
我检查了卢克的小腿
I took a look at Luke's calf.
普外科医生马上来了
The, uh, general surgeon's on the way.
好的 告诉他们卢克一直在皮下注射海♥洛♥因♥
All right, tell them he's been injecting heroin under the skin.
他说自己是在翻垃圾时被扎的
He said he got it dumpster diving.
那他说谎了
Then he lied.
肺结核和脑膜结核
Pulmonary and meningeal tuberculosis.
-很麻烦 -肺结核时有发生
- Very troubling. - Well, TB happens.
我们只需隔离那个男孩 给他用上抗生素
We just gotta isolate the boy, zap him with antibiotics,
就万事大吉了
and Bob's your uncle.
如果只有他一人还好说
Yes, if only it was just Bob.
他们家所有人都住在皇后区的多户住♥宅♥内
Their entire family lives in a multi-family home in Queens.
我让他们都过来做检查
I've asked them to come for testing.
所有人
All of them.
伊吉
Iggy!
你得好好想想
You need to think about this.
有什么好想的 病人要见我
What's there to think about? A patient asked to talk to me.
他不再是你的病人了
He's no longer your patient.
去他的医患关系界限
Well, those darn doctor-patient boundaries.
我向来不擅长那些
Famously a weakness of mine.
听证会什么的都开过了
There's been hearings about it and everything.
-你在场 -伊吉 你是个好人
- You were there. - Iggy, you are a kind man,
但如果你和这个男孩说话
but if you talk to this boy
你的善良就会成为攻击你的利器
your kindness is gonna be used against you.
你所说的每句话都会被仔细分♥析♥
Every word you say is gonna be placed under a microscope.
我听见了 我明白
I hear you. I understand,
我知道你想帮我
and I know you're trying to help me,
但如果病人最需要我时
but if I'm not there for my patients
我却不在他们身边 我还来干什么
when they need me the most, what am I doing here?
我为什么当医生
Why even do this job at all?
阿维有话对我说
Avi has something to say to me,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表