剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我希望您好好思考您的这种头晕
I want you to think about your kind of dizzy.
告诉我你收治了那个「头晕姐」
Tell me you're admitting "Dizzy chick".
没有确切的诊断我不会收治任何人
I cannot admit anyone without a proper diagnosis.
目前并没有确切的诊断
And I don't have any yet.
或许我们可以给她一个多选题
Maybe we should make it a multiple choice question?
我们不能给她选择 这会影响她的答案
We cannot give her choices. It will influence her answers.
我们只要知道她说的头晕是什么意思
We just need to know what dizzy means to her,
就能给出我们的诊断
and we will get our diagnosis.
然后我打电♥话♥给医疗联盟
So then I call HCC,
他们说我要是不收伏特可乐的钱
and they say I take the money from Volt Cola
我的花♥园♥就建不了了
or I can kiss my garden goodbye.
儿童所摄入的糖中超过半数都是
More than half of the sugar kids consume
-直接来自碳酸饮料 -我知道
- comes directly from soda. - I know.
伏特可乐每年都有上百万花在阻挠
Volt Cola spends millions each year to defeat
能够带来真正改变的公共卫生法的建立
public health legislation that could actually help.
-这我也知道 -所以 除非你想加速
- I know. - So, unless you want to hurry
儿童肥胖症的流行
along the epidemic of childhood obesity,
你绝对不可以接受他们的资助
then there is no way you can take their money.
-我明白 -那就好
- I know. - Great.
现在你总可以重点关注我这个
Now you can focus on the epidemic of
急诊室人满为患的流行病了吧
overcrowding in my ED.
你的精神病人们在二区 八区
Your psych patients are in bays 2, 8;
12 22和28房♥ 把他们请出去
rooms 12, 22, and 28. Get them out of here.
没问题 医生
Okeydoke, Doc.
我要测试一下麻♥醉♥药♥是不是
Okay, I'm just gonna check if the numbing medication
已经起效了 提安娜 你有感觉吗
has worked, Tianna. Can you feel this?
-没有 -这样呢
- No. - How about this?
她当时很痛苦 所以我们打了急救电♥话♥
She was in pain, so we called 911.
我们不想出任何岔子
We didn't want to take any chances.
是不是直接把她送去浸信会医院比较好
Should we have just driven her to Baptist?
不不 你们这么做是对的
No, no. You did the right thing.
我看过提安娜的病历 都已经了解了
I've read Tianna's file. I'm all caught up.
-妈妈 你没在看 -我有啊 宝贝
- Mommy, you're not watching. - I am, sweetheart.
提安娜 别动
Don't move, Tianna.
现在我只是在为活检提取一些细胞
I'm just gathering the cells I need for the biopsy right now.
这样你就知道我的癌症是不是复发了吗
Those are gonna tell you if my cancer's back?
是的
That's right.
人死的时候是什么感觉
What's it like when you die?
宝贝 你不需要知道
Baby, you don't need to know that.
你很久 很久都不会死的
That's not going to happen for a long, long time.
好吗 小宝贝
All right, baby girl?
对吧 夏普医生
Right, Dr. Sharpe?
你想要大象创可贴还是老虎创可贴呢
Do you want the elephant or the tiger Band-Aid?
你们什么都不跟我说
Nobody tells me anything.
-想我了吗 -别 不要
- Miss me? - Nope, nope, nope, nope.
-我没钱接受你的治疗 -我不收钱
- I can't afford your help! - My help is free.
不接受治疗 你的脚就完了
Not taking it is gonna cost you your foot,
那样的话 你还是得找我
so either way, you're gonna have to deal with me.
你真是执着
You're relentless.
我叫麦克斯
I'm Max.
我叫费伊
I'm Faye.
很高兴认识你 费伊
It's nice to meet you, Faye.
这个每天吃一片 吃完为止
Okay, take one of these a day until the bottle is gone.
我要走了
I have to go, but, uh,
但是我会回来看你的
I'll come back to check on you.
我哥哥病得很重
I have a brother who's very sick.
可是他不肯去医院
He won't go to the hospital.
你能也帮帮他吗
Can you help him too?
我有一整间医院的病人在等着我
I have a hospital full of patients who need me.
我能做些什么
How can I help?
费伊 我真的不能走太远
Faye, I really can't go far.
就到了
We're close.
我保证
I promise.
你必须去看看他
You have to see him.
这边
This way.
你这边还要多久 楼下的病人排起来了
Hey, how much longer? I'm backing up downstairs.
我在用绳子和胶带连接他的主动脉
I'm holding this man's aorta together with string and Scotch tape.
我在尽力了
I'm doing everything I can.
但急诊科里候诊的七个病人不会这么认为
Well, your seven surgeries waiting in my ED would disagree.
跟麦克斯说去
Take it up with Max.
如果我找得到他 我会说的
I would if I could find him.
这已经是我最快的速度了
I'm going as fast as I can.
这里只有我一个心外科医生
I'm the only cardiothoracic here.
那你的那个实习医生呢
Well, what about one of your residents?
很高 看起来能力还可以的那个
I mean, the tall one looked semi-competent.
那是诺丁汉 但是对这些病人来说
Nottingham and, look, for all these patients,
这是他们人生中最可怕的一天
this is the scariest day of their lives.
一觉醒来 发现自己需要动大手术
They woke up needing major surgery,
然后被扔进救护车 长途跋涉过来
then they were thrown into an ambulance and dragged across town
让一个不认识的医生给心脏开刀
so that a doctor they don't know can cut open their hearts.
他们信任我 就像麦克斯信任我那样
They're trusting me, just like Max is trusting me.
我是不会把这样的压力
And I'm not putting that kind of pressure on
给一个刚毕业一年的实习医生的
a first-year resident straight out of med school.
这里出血了
Oh, we got a bleeder.
楼下的患者病情稳定吗
Are the patients downstairs stable?
-稳定 -那他们可以等一会儿
- Yeah. - Then they can wait.
我再给你一小时
I am giving you one hour
然后我就会送他们到别的地方去
and then I am sending them somewhere else.
好了 来吧
All right, here we go.
吸引
Suction.
摩纳根夫人
Mrs. Monaghan,
现在你能描述自己的症状了吗
can you describe your symptoms now?
头晕
Dizzy!
你真的是医生吗
Are you even a real doctor?
是的 而且我在设法帮助你
Yes, and I'm trying to help you.
那就好
Good,
那给我开点治头晕的药 我就能回家了
then give me something for dizzy so I can go home.
我也想
I would love to do that,
但是我要给你开对药才行
but I want to give you the right something.
-我再给你点时间吧 -你
- I'll give you more time. - You...
她要在这里待一整天的
She's gonna be here all day.
也许会吧 但是快速却错误的诊断
Maybe, but fast and wrong is not a service
对她 对任何人都没有好处
to her or to anyone else.
布鲁姆医生 你在找什么
Dr. Bloom? What are you looking for?
你要把她弄出我的急诊科吗
Are you getting her out of my ED?
还没呢
Not as yet.
那你能把其他病人弄出去吗
Can you get some other patients out of here?
总不能一直这样
Something's gotta give.
对了 你真的应该把你的糕点给埃拉的
Oh, and you should totally give Ella your pastry.
所以你也知道 这只是个友好的表示
So, you do understand it was a harmless gesture.
我觉得这是个天大的错误
Oh, I think it's a huge mistake,
但是我想看你难受
but I want to see you suffer.
莱杜不是糕点
Laddus are not pastries!
这就像我大学静♥坐♥抗♥议♥的日子
It's like my college sit-in days.
每把椅子都坐满了 人们就躺在地板上
Every chair occupied, so people just lie on the floor.
就快结束了 还有四个小时多一点
Almost done. Tilt and four hours to go.
去把肿瘤科的化疗椅子偷来
Go steal the chemo chairs from onc'.
拿上就走
Oh, a grab and go.
这也和我的大学生活很像 马上去
Also like my college days. On it.
詹玛 詹玛 等等 你还好吗
Jemma. Jemma, wait. Hey, whoa, whoa. Are you okay?
不 我不好 一点都不好
No, I'm not okay. None of this is okay.
詹玛 等一下 我们在尽最大努力
Jemma, hang on. We're trying our best here.
好吗 这是一场艰苦的战斗 什么
Okay? It's an uphill battle. I just--what?
这是怎么回事 发生了什么
What's this? What's happening here?
-急诊室病人要转移到这里 -不不
- Transfers from the ED. - No, no.
不行 没有空位了
Uh-uh, no. No vacancies.
-我们已经满员了 -急诊室也满员了
- We're all full up. - So is the ED.
我可不是他们的安全泄压阀
I'm not their safety valve.
-好了 进去吧 -我只是
- All right, let's go. - I just...
好吧 请进吧
Yeah, come in.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表