剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我们可以联♥系♥我们在拉丁美洲
We can reach our sister hospitals in Latin American,
灾难现场 战争地区 全世界的姊妹医院
disaster sites, war zones, all around the world.
没错 都需要像你一样经验丰富的医生
Yeah, all in need of experienced doctors like you
在复杂手术上给予他们指导和意见
to help guide and consult them through complicated surgeries.
那些你做过数百次的手术
Surgeries that you've done hundreds of times.
我...
I, uh...
谢谢
Thank you.
无可替代的是你的经验...
It's your experience that's irreplaceable...
而不是你的手
not your hands.
我没发现什么异常
I just don't see anything.
为了一项检查我能摸下你的脸吗
May I touch your face to perform an examination?
好的 没问题
Yeah, that's fine.
-请闭上你的眼睛 -好的
- Please close your eyes. - Mm.
给我来点拉坦前列腺素滴眼液
I would like to try latanoprost.
这...
That's...
怎么回事
Uh, what's wrong?
你的眼睛有点发硬
Your eyes are harder than they should be.
有可能长了青光眼
This indicates glaucoma might have developed.
但是你不知道也很正常
But there is no way you would have ever known about it.
总是会有的曲折的 对吧
There's always a catch, right?
请把头往后仰些
Please lean your head back for me.
好的
Yeah.
眨眨眼
Blink.
BGM: Into the Sea by Aidan Hawken
♪ Your mother wades in the sea ♪
♪ She keeps her eyes fixed on me ♪
♪ Her hands are cold and the ♪
♪ Sun arcs low as it bleeds ♪
你画得真好看 宝贝儿
Oh, that's a beautiful drawing, baby.
♪ Into the sea ♪
你能看到我们吗
Can you see us?
是的 亲爱的 我能看到你们
Yes, my love, I can see you.
♪ Your sister's heart made of dust ♪
-你能看到我吗 -我能看到你
- Can you see me? - I can see you.
你可以吗
You can?
♪ Into the sea ♪
我能看见了
I can see.
♪ I'm done ♪
♪ It's fine I'm not their son ♪
♪ Of your mother her daughter and their sins ♪
♪ Just be fine with everything ♪
看来当梅利特医生还是有点用的
It turns out being Dr. Merritt does have its advantages.
来抱抱
Come here. Oh...
我能看到你了
I see you.
拉钩给我
Retractor.
梅利特医生
心胸外科主任
某人状况似乎好多了
Oh, looks like someone's feeling better.
是的 谢谢你
不 别谢我
No, don't thank me.
谢谢你的兄弟和他的圣者像
Thank your brother and his santo.
我从她那里知道的答案
She told me the answer.
-阿尼玛·索拉 -没错
- El Anima Sola? - Yes.
你们两个能够相识真是一种缘分
You two are really lucky to have each other.
我...
I, uh...
和我的亲姐妹就合不来
don't really get along with my real sister.
但是你们两...
But what you two have...
你们如再生兄弟
you're gonna rebuild.
我笃信
I know it.
拿着
Here.
请笑纳
Please, for you.
-不 我不能 -没事 拿着吧
- No, I-I can't-- - Yes, yes, yes.
我坚持
I insist.
我的兄弟 他会照顾我的
My brother, he will take care of me,
阿尼玛·索拉 她会照顾好你的
and Anima Sola, she will take care of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦克斯
Max?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我...
I've, um...
我一直在想
I've been round and round in my head,
但是我想不到别的方法
but I can't see that there's any other way.
海伦
Helen?
这比我想的要难
This is harder than I thought.
我想我需要举报一个有缺陷的医生
I think that I need to report an impaired physician.
不用了 我们已经解决了
No, we already took care of it.
-已经没有 -麦克斯...
- There's no-- - Max...
我说的是布鲁姆
I'm talking about Bloom.
亲爱的 是你吗
Babe, is that you?
没错
Yep.
那个不会让癌症挡住前行道路的男人感觉如何
How is the guy who's not about to let cancer slow him down?
非常的幸福
Profoundly humbled.
我做了晚饭
I made dinner.
有牛排 烤土豆 西蓝花
Steak, baked potato, and broccoli.
化疗的影响
Chemo?
放疗
Radiation.
-我的喉咙 已经 -亲爱的
- My throat, it's already-- - Oh, babe.
海伦说我四五天
Helen said that I wouldn't even feel it
都会没有味觉
for four to five days.
你还真的是很特别
Well, you really are special.
非常特别
So special.
闻起来...
It smells...
闻起来好香
it smells amazing.
-抱歉 -嘿...
- Sorry. - Hey...
这不是你的错
you have nothing to be sorry about.
也许你该把我放在退货那一堆里
Maybe you should put me in the return pile.
不要
Nope.
你值得被拥有
You are a keeper.
待着别动
Stay there.
婴儿搅拌机
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表