剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
买♥♥过书
Books for?
我尽力给他们安全感
I try so hard to make them feel safe...
给他们原本应该
Make them feel the love
从其他地方得到的爱
that they should have gotten somewhere else.
我现在明白了 你对阿维所做的...
I can see that now. What you did for Avi...
只有你能做得到
only you could do that for him.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
如果你没有上交报告
If you hadn't filed your report,
阿维会去找其他心理医生
Avi would have gone on to some therapist
他会遭受很大的挫折
and he would have had a huge setback
因为除了我他无法对别人袒露心扉
because he couldn't speak his truth to anybody but me.
如果患者只会对我坦诚
If I'm only teaching patients to speak to me
却无法应对没有我在时的世界
and not to deal with the world after they leave my care,
那我会称之为
the phrase I would use for that
「非治疗性关系」
is "Nontherapeutic relationship."
规章制度存在是有道理的
The rules exist for a reason,
而我却多次打破
and I broke them repeatedly.
而我现在唯一要做的是改变自己
Now the only thing for me to do is to be a different therapist.
变成自己不愿成为的样子
Different therapist than I want to be.
变成不熟悉的自己
Than I know how to be.
维贾伊
Vijay.
沈家人家的情况我们已经尽力了
There's nothing more to do for the Shins.
我和安素雅...
Ansuya and I were a...
曾是深爱的眷侣
love match.
但是我父母不同意...
But my parents didn't approve...
所以我们和他们渐行渐远
So we saw them less and less.
就这样 我们...
Along the way, we made...
做了很多小决定...
many little decisions...
最后演变成...
that added up to...
我们之间的巨大鸿沟
A big distance between us.
没过多久...
Soon...
家人就只剩下...
family meant only...
我...
me...
安素雅...
安素雅...
以及罗汉
And Rohan.
你再没有见过他们吗
So you don't see them anymore?
我们失去联♥系♥...
We haven't spoken to each other for a...
已经很久了
long, long time.
我们不会让沈家人一家重蹈覆辙的 对吧
We won't let that happen to the Shins, will we?
没错
No.
我们不会的
We won't.
你站这儿多久了
How long have you been standing there?
我得坦白
I gotta come clean.
好吧
Okay.
我虽然喜欢塔那西斯
Ta-Nehisi may be my boy,
但我的家人也把我当成
but I have a whole family who still thinks of me
心肝宝贝
as their boy.
所以我们这周日不去了
So we won't go this Sunday.
问题就在这儿
Well, that's the thing.
不仅是这周日不去
I'm not saying no to this Sunday.
以后周日我都去不了
I'm saying no to every Sunday.
我的家人对我很重要...
That's how important my family is, and...
我觉得我之前不敢说
I think I was afraid to admit that.
为什么
Why?
在这个医院之外
Well, there's a whole part of me
我有你不知道的另外一面
outside this hospital that you don't know.
比如教堂 我年迈的母亲
You know, like church, my aging mom,
我妹妹们联合一起对付我
my sisters ganging up on me, you know?
万一你不喜欢我的另一面
What if you didn't like that part of me?
或者他们怎么办
Or them?
-怎么会呢 -你还没见识过我的家人
- How could I not? - You don't know my family.
你说得对 我是没见过
Well, you're right. I don't.
那我们这周日得赶紧见见他们
So I'd better be meeting them this Sunday.
我没有预约
I don't have an appointment,
但我希望你能给我行个方便
but I'm hoping you can fit me in.
我看看我的行程安排
Well, I will have to check my books.
我们的旅店 我等不及让你瞧瞧了
Our hotel-- I can't wait for you to see it.
它在历史街区的中心
It is in the center of the historic district.
不远处就有三家米其林餐厅
Three Michelin-starred restaurants in walking distance.
但你不准备和我一起去了 对吗
But you won't be joining me, will you?
我不能去
I can't.
阿卡什 我很抱歉
Akash, I am so sorry.
当下 我没法...
Right now, I can't imagine...
为传统化疗进行辩解
sitting on a panel defending traditional chemotherapy
尤其是现实的例子摆在眼前
when my day has been one long, crushing example
传统化疗方法并没有奏效
of precisely how traditional chemotherapy can fail.
你指的是麦克斯的病
This is about Max.
没错
Yes, it is.
麦克斯让我重拾对医疗的热爱
Max helped me rediscover my love of medicine
并且让我重返这间医院
and got me back in the hospital.
不仅仅是我
And it's not just me.
你从其他的医生
You can see it on the faces of all the doctors.
护士 员工脸上也能看到
All the nurses. All the staff.
他如此全心全意地帮助大家
He has helped them all so much, so profoundly.
而现在...
And now...
该我们来帮他了
it's our turn to help him.
BGM: Call It Dreaming by Iron & Wine
♪ Say it's here where our pieces fall in place ♪
♪ Any rain softly kisses us on a face♪
♪ Anywhere means we're running ♪
♪ We can sleep and see 'em coming ♪
♪ Where we drift and call it dreaming ♪
♪ We can weep and call it singing ♪
♪ We get a chance to say ♪
♪ Before we ease away ♪
♪ For all the love you've left behind ♪
♪ You can have mine ♪
麦克斯
Max.
你没接电♥话♥ 所以...
You're not answering your phone, so--
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表