剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Well, you don't have to be so bossy about it.
事实上
Actually...
要有点脾气
Be bossy.
有需要的时候 告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want, when you want it.
告诉这个世界 小家伙
You tell the world, little one.
你理应被人关注 我保证一直用心听你说
You deserve to be heard and I promise to hear you always.
詹妮刚进来检查过她的生命体征
Jenny was just in to take her vitals.
她告诉我了
She told me.
治疗似乎见效了
Treatment seems to be working.
是的
Yeah.
你一定想不到她有多平静
You wouldn't believe how much calmer she is.
她和我的心跳同步
She's synching to my heartbeat.
就好像我是她妈妈
Like I'm her mom.
别那样看着我
Please don't look at me like that.
如果我想收养她 真有这么疯狂吗
I mean, would it really be so crazy if I wanted to adopt her?
怎么了
What?
有人来看孩子
There's someone here to see the baby.
温迪放弃她了
Wendy gave her up.
不是温迪
It's not Wendy.
是孩子的父亲
It's the baby's father.
你知道祖赫拉生来就对阿片类药物上瘾吗
Do you understand that Zuhrah was born addicted to opioids?
她妈妈怀孕期间吸毒
That her mother was doing drugs while she was pregnant with her?
你怎么没为她寻求帮助
Why didn't you get her help?
我试过的
I tried.
她听不进去
She didn't listen.
我们分手了 大概八个月前
We broke up, like, uh, eight-- eight months ago.
我搬到了波基普西市
Moved up to Poughkeepsie.
我并不知道有这个孩子
I--I didn't know about the baby.
直到三小时之前
Not till three hours ago.
为什么温迪改变了主意
And, uh, why did Wendy change her mind?
因为今天早上她不想让夏普医生联♥系♥任何人
Because this morning she didn't want Dr. Sharpe to call anyone.
也许她停止吸毒后恢复了理智
Maybe she came down off the drugs.
也许她终于意识到自己做了什么
Maybe she actually realized what she'd done.
温迪她 不是个坏人
Wendy's not a--she's not a bad person.
她只是被卷入其中
She just got caught up in all this.
她曾经摔得很重 医生给她开了羟氢可待酮
She had a bad fall. Um, doctors prescribed her Oxy.
她一直没戒掉
She never got off it.
我不知道她当时怀孕了
I didn't know that she was pregnant.
否则 我会留在她身边
Or I--I'd have stayed.
我会让她接受戒断帮助
I'd have made her get help.
这样也是对我的女儿好
So that things could be better for my daughter.
我想努力一下
And--and I want--I want to step up.
我想做正确的事 我想把她带回家
I wanna do, uh, he right thing. I want to take her home.
这不太容易
Yeah. It's not that easy.
就算有火圈
You got hoops?
我也愿意钻 做什么我都愿意
I'll jump through them. Whatever it takes.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我们会帮你联♥系♥社工 开始这个过程
We'll set you up with a social worker and get things started.
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
还有 谢谢你 医生
And, uh--and thank you, Doc.
谢谢你为她做的一切
For everything that you've done for her.
我会做个好爸爸的
I'll be a good dad to her.
我发誓
I swear.
都安排好了 拉哈里小姐
You're all set, Ms. Laghari.
谢谢你的倾听 卡普尔医生
Thanks for listening, Dr. Kapoor.
谢天谢地
你把我从他们的狩猎泥潭拖了出来
多多保重
好了 这么长的马拉松诊断之后 我想知道
Okay, after that marathon, I gotta know.
你的最终诊断是什么
What was your final diagnosis?
莱姆病
Lyme Disease.
莱姆病
Lyme Disease?
每年有三十万人口被诊断患有莱姆病
300,000 people get diagnosed with Lyme Disease every year.
为什么你用了整个轮班的时间得出这个结论
Why did it take you all shift to come up with that?
我任由她抱怨她的公婆
I let her complain about her in-laws.
她提到她去了明尼苏达州
She talked about her trips to Minnesota to help them
帮他们卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
sell their home.
我知道了他们对飞蝇钓鱼的热爱
I learned of their affinity for, uh, fly fishing.
靠近蜱虫的滋生地
Near a breeding ground for ticks.
-干得漂亮 -我也觉得
- Well done. - Agreed.
当布鲁姆医生主管时
You know, when Dr. Bloom is in charge,
我的方法就被忽视了
my methods go unnoticed.
但今天你的急诊室运作很高效
But your ED ran so efficiently today
所以这些相同的方法
that those same methods
就脱颖而出了
stood out.
这话里有抱怨的成分吗 卡普尔医生
Was there a compliment in there somewhere, Dr. Kapoor?
可能有
There might have been.
我的天
Oh, man.
你真该看看他们的表情
You should have seen their faces.
完全相信了
Totally bought it.
我敢肯定你使出了所有麦克斯技能
I'm sure you gave them the full Max.
我知道 你觉得假装心脏病发作
I know you thought that the fake heart attack thing
有点过火了 但不成功 便成仁嘛
was a little over the top, but go big or go home, right?
是的
Right.
我要告诉你 我认为你在医院
I gotta tell you, I think you're doing
正做着非常了不起的事
amazing things at the hospital.
同事们爱你
Staff loves you.
病人们每天因为你的存在而感谢上帝
Patients thank God for you every day.
对我来说 雇用你是我在五十年医学生涯中
And I think for me, hiring you is the smartest thing I've done
做过最明智的事
in 50 years of medicine.
你让我也要假装心脏病发作了
All right, you're gonna give me a fake heart attack.
我只是 很高兴在为时已晚之前
No, but I'm--I'm just glad I got you here
-让你来到了这里 -为时已晚
- before it's too late. - Too late?
你在说什么 她随时会打来电♥话♥
What are you--she's gonna call any second with the terms
-与你续签 -麦克斯
- of your new contract. I-- - Max, Max, Max.
她已经打过电♥话♥了
She already called.
我要让位了
I'm out.
-不 我打给她 -麦克斯
- No, let me--let me call her. - Max.
结束了
It's done.
我要让位了
I'm out.
我知道布鲁姆在哪
I know where Bloom is.
弗洛伊德 我们不该谈这个
Floyd, we can't talk about that.
我知道这里面有很长的过程
Look, I know there are processes in place,
我也不想为难你
and I don't wanna compromise you.
那么我们现在在做什么
Okay, so then what are we doing here?
你是个咨♥询♥师 是吧
Well, you're a therapist, aren't you?
你可以听我说说
You could listen.
好 我可以
Okay, yeah, I can.
来这边
Come here.
我感到很挣扎
I am struggling here, man.
我忍♥不住总感到
I just--I can't help but feel that I'm...
我以为我是她的朋友
You know, I thought I was her friend.
但我却没预见到这个结果
But then I don't see this coming.
我是说 这怎么可能呢
I mean, how is that even possible?
我不停的想我是否问对了问题
I just keep thinking that had I asked the right questions,
我有没有说该说的话 而不是
you know, or if I had said the right thing and not--
不 弗洛伊德 这不怪你
No, Floyd, this is not on you.
但她是我的朋友 她需要我的帮助
Yeah, but she's my friend and she needed my help.
而我没在那里支持她
And I wasn't there.
你得信任这个过程
You need to trust the process.
你需要给她空间
You need to let her have the space she needs
让她自己去处理这件事
to work through this on her own.
仅此而已
That's it.
这不是你能够解决的问题
This is not something that you can fix.
明白吗
Do you understand?
好了 就这样
Okay, good.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
BGM: River by Leon Bridges
你好啊 小家伙
Hey there, little one.
♪ Been traveling these wide roads for so long ♪
♪ My heart's been far from you ♪
♪ Ten thousand miles gone ♪
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表