剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
in 24 to 48 hours.
晚上十点 新阿姆斯特丹医院
Commencing a Code Green blood draw 10 pm,
绿色警报代表全院紧急通知
出现绿色警报 紧急抽血
New Amsterdam Hospital.
你丈夫说你在服用氟哌啶醇
Your husband said you are taking Haloperidol.
服用两年了
For two years.
治疗抑郁症
For Depression.
去年你被诊断了帕金森综合征
And last year you were diagnosed with Parkinson's.
这些能解释
Does any of it explain
-我身上发生了什么吗 -还不能
- what is happening to me? - Not yet.
我会进行更多的检测
I'm going to run some more tests,
-希望能够... -更多的检测
- and hopefully... - More tests?
但她这么痛苦
But she's in pain, and--
而且没有任何好转
and she's not getting any better.
马丁先生 在做诊断之前
Mr. Martin, I need some more information
我需要更多的信息
before I can make a diagnosis.
你怎么能不帮助她
How can you not do something for her?
我们会帮助她的
We are going to do something.
我们需要继续谈话
We are going to keep talking.
我的眼镜呢
Where are my glasses?
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
-我要求见医生 -他想出院
- I demand doctor. - He wants to be discharged.
陈医生需要他留下来继续观察
Dr. Chen needs him for observation.
大使先生 我是古德温医生
Mister Ambassador, I'm Dr. Goodwin.
我是这里的医疗主任
I am the new medical director here,
我正式批准你出院
and I am officially discharging you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在你走之前 能为你的保安们
Before you go, can you just translate
翻译一件事吗
one thing for your security detail?
什么事
What?
既然你不遵医嘱提早出院
Since you're being released early and against
他们需要注意观察以下迹象
the wishes of your doctor, they should look for any signs
嗜睡 脑损伤 心脏骤停
of lethargy, brain damage, cardiac arrest,
突发意识丧失 当然还有
sudden loss of consciousness, and, of course,
直肠出血
rectal bleeding.
大使先生
Mister Ambassador?
也许我该留下来
Maybe I stay.
「病历」看完了吗
Can I have our menus back?
你感觉怎么样 大使先生
你真该来参加成员国大会
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
我听说你被提拔了
I heard you got promoted.
就在我被开除之后
Right after I got fired.
上帝总以神秘的方式施恩
Lord works in mysterious ways.
确实 不是吗
She does, doesn't she?
一名来自赖克斯医院的病人身负十七处撕裂伤
A patient from Rikers was admitted with 17 lacs.
脾破裂 主动脉破裂
Ruptured spleen, aortic tear.
我们在急诊室稳定了他的状况
We got him stable in the ED,
但是修复破裂全靠你了
but the tear is all you.
明天想一起喝一杯吗
You, uh, wanna grab a drink tomorrow?
我去不了
I can't.
你知道我说的「喝一杯」
You know when I say "grab a drink"
-其实是指... -我知道
- I don't actually... - Yes, I do.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Wait, you--
你不是要...
you're not trying to...
听着 劳拉
Look, Lauren...
-我觉得你很好 -天啊
- I think you're great. - Oh, wow.
-你真的是要分手 -好吧
- You are trying to. - Okay, I--
我只是更希望我们能
I guess I'd rather us just be...
做回朋友
friends again.
明白吗 做同事
You know, colleagues.
但我以为我们...
But I thought we...
没错
We did.
-而且我以为你... -没错
- And I thought you... - I do.
那为什么不顺其自然呢
So then why not see where this goes?
我也想 真的 但是我不能
I wish I could, I really do, but I can't.
因为
Because?
因为...
Because...
我是成年人了 我能承受
Hey, I'm a big girl. I can take it.
因为什么
What?
因为你不是黑人
Because you're not black.
开门
Gate!
张开手 谢谢
Hands. Thank you.
张开手 张开手 谢谢
Hands, hands. Thank you.
张开手
Hands, hands...
詹玛
Jemma.
你知道笔不可以带出教室的
You know pens and pencils aren't allowed outside the classroom.
笔是固定在我的日记本上的
The pen's attached to my journal.
好的
Okay.
那你要把日记本给我
You'll have to give me the journal, then.
-不要 -我明天会还给你
- No. - You'll get it back in the morning.
-这是我的 -詹玛 把日记本给我
- It's mine. - Jemma, give me the journal.
詹玛 不要这样
Jemma, don't do this.
詹玛 松手
Jemma...please...
但这是我的东西
But it's mine!
弗罗姆医生告诉我 这本日记是你十岁时
Dr. Frome told me that he gave you that journal
他送你的
when you were ten.
这是我的
It's mine.
-能不能告诉我你为什么推 -这是唯一一件
- Can I ask why you pushed... - It's the only thing
属于我自己的东西
that's mine.
詹玛
Jemma...
你想要事情怎么发展
what do you want to happen?
詹玛
Jemma.
你想要事情怎么发展
What do you want to happen?
以前 从来没有人
Nobody's ever...
问过我这个问题
asked me that... before.
你想留在这里吗 詹玛
Do you want to stay here, Jemma?
你想留在新阿姆斯特丹医院吗
Do you want to stay at New Amsterdam?
你想要我帮你通过社会服务机构
Well, would you like me to get you placed
找个新家吗
in a new home by Social Services?
你来决定吧
Just decide for me.
反正你最终也会替我决定
I mean, you're gonna do it anyway.
不是这样的 不是
That's--that's not true. That--no.
詹玛
Hey, Jemma.
你留着吧
Keep it.
还有什么意义
Like, what's the point?
让他们回归正常 再把他们送回福利系统
Return them to baseline and put them through the system.
这就是我的工作
That's my job.
听着 如果你不能作为一个医生帮助詹玛
Look...if you can't help Jemma as a doctor...
那就作为一个普通人去帮她
then just help her as a human being.
允许我这么做吗
Am I allowed to do that?
现在可以了
You are now.
古德温医生
Dr. Goodwin?
-有事吗 -卡普尔医生的病人在1208室
- How can I help? - Dr. Kapoor's patient in 1208,
你要了解病人的相关情况吗
you wanted to be kept in the loop?
好的 谢谢 她怎么样了
Yes, thank you. How's she doing?
我认为卡普尔医生想害死她
I think Dr. Kapoor is going to kill her.
麦克斯
Max.
这位是纽约市警♥察♥局的罗斯探长
This is Detective Rose from NYPD
和联邦调查局的布拉顿探员
and Agent Bratton from the FBI.
疾控中心通知说这里有病人感染了埃博拉病毒
The CDC alerted us to your patient with Ebola.
我们还在等待检查结果
Uh, we're still waiting on the test results.
我五分钟后回来
I'll be with you in five minutes.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局刚刚拦截到了ISIS的视频
The NSA just intercepted a video made by ISIS.
他们声称从利比里亚派出了
They claim they sent one of their followers from Liberia
一名感染埃博拉病毒的教♥徒♥来到纽约
to New York City... infected with the Ebola virus.
你的病人现在是一名恐♥怖♥主♥义♥嫌犯
Your patient is now a terror suspect.
有一个人来到我们村子
A man came to my village.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
安亚
Ayaan.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表