剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
活检结果呢
Biopsy results?
刚出来了 不是癌症
They just came back. It's not cancer.
肯定是感染了
Must be an infection.
就溃疡的情况来看 肯定是病毒性的
Given the ulcers, it's got to be viral.
我先上阿昔洛韦
I'll start Acyclovir.
活检结果显示有多形核白细胞
I saw polys on the biopsy.
更像是细菌性的
Bacteria's much more likely.
多形核白细胞也有可能是病毒感染后
Or the polys are due to a secondary infection
继发感染导致的 并不重要
on top of the viral infection and irrelevant.
这是我的急诊室 我说了算
It's my ED, my call.
如果我不同意你的诊断呢
And if I disagree with your call?
布鲁姆 又有四个病人
Bloom, we got four more!
跟阿罗约先生症状一样
Similar symptoms to Mr. Arroyo!
口腔后部有可见溃疡
Visible ulcers in the back of the mouth.
又有四个
Four more?
他们从哪里来的
Where did they come from?
我们一起工作的 他们也病了
We all work together. They were all sick, too!
介意我也参加吗
Mind if I scrub in?
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
没什么 只是在这里看着
Nothing, just here to observe.
这个手术我做了上百次了 古德温医生
I've done this surgery hundreds of times, Dr. Goodwin.
我不需要医院的医疗主任
I don't need the hospital's Medical Director
站在那儿评估我的每一个切口
standing over my shoulder evaluating my every incision.
那就假装我不在这里
Then pretend I'm not here.
你想影响我做手术 是吗
You trying to throw me off my game, is that it?
我希望医院里所有的外科医生
I expect all the surgeons in my hospital
不管有没有我在这儿看着
to perform at their best
都能以最高水平来做手术
whether I'm here watching or not.
如果说有谁没拿出最高水平 那也是你
Anyone's not performing at their best, it's you.
一边化疗一边管理医院
Running a hospital while undergoing chemo?
你没有权利指责我
You have no right to judge me.
这跟我无关
This isn't about me.
我在这家医院治疗了几千个病人
I've helped thousands of patients at this hospital.
几千个
Thousands.
我的记录保持优秀
My record is sterling.
我的口碑无可挑剔
My reputation impeccable.
亨利 你是我们这里的传奇了
Henry, you're a legacy here.
当然
Damn right I am.
但是你希望最后的故事是怎样的
But what story do you want told in the end?
是业界的一位伟人
That you were a titan in your field,
还是一名
or that you were a doctor
不知道什么时候该放下手术刀的医生
who didn't know when to lay down the scalpel?
麦克斯 总有一天
There'll come a day, Max...
你也会没法像以前那样行医
when you won't be able to perform as well as you once could.
可能会比你想象中来得快
Maybe sooner than you think.
他们都在
Well, they all work
长岛的一个葡萄园工作
together out at some vineyard out in Long Island.
然后他们都表现出相同的症状
And they're all exhibiting the same symptoms?
没错
To a T.
葡萄园什么东西能让他们病得这么厉害
What at a vineyard could have made them all so sick?
我们去问问
Let's find out.
园主让我们睡在一个破旧的谷仓里
The owners made us sleep in this old, rundown barn.
全部人都挤在一起
All crowded together, cramped.
多少个人
How many of you?
十七 有时十八个
17, sometimes 18.
晚上的时候 我就尽量去想家乡的亲人
At night, I just tried to think of my family back home.
老鼠
Las ratas.
对 那里有很多老鼠
Yes, there were so many rats.
我从飓风乔治之后就开始摘葡萄了
I've been picking since Hurricane Georges.
二十年没有回波多黎各了
Been 20 years since I've seen Puerto Rico.
你之前在这个葡萄园工作过吗
Have you harvested at this vineyard before?
没有
No.
将来也不会回去的
And I will not go back.
我宁愿饿死
I will starve first.
园主对我们像畜生一样
The owner treat us like animals.
不给钱
Pay us nothing.
什么东西都是潮湿的
And everything was damp and wet all the time...
到处都发霉了
mold everywhere.
领班让我们使用了不该用的农药
什么农药
我不记得叫什么了 但的确很危险
但我们不能跟领班说 不然可能会丢掉工作
我认为是农药引起了自身免疫反应
I'm thinking pesticides led to an autoimmune reaction--
多形红斑
erythema multiforme.
这就能解释所有症状
EM would explain everything.
但他们的肾功能没有问题
Their kidney function's fine.
老鼠和拥挤的住处
The rats and the close quarters
是汉坦病毒繁殖的绝佳环境
are the perfect breeding ground for the hantavirus.
有些不对劲
Something's off.
-我们遗漏了什么 -是吗
- We're missing something. - Really?
我认为夏普已经得出结论了 汉坦病毒
I think Sharpe may have nailed it--hanta.
-不是汉坦病毒 -为什么
- No, it's not hantavirus. - Okay. Because?
因为
Because...
我的直觉
I have a gut feeling.
你就是要跟我持相反意见
Or you're just disagreeing with me
因为这是我的诊断结果
because it's my diagnosis.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay here?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - It's fine.
即使这样可能会卷入争端
Okay, at the risk of stepping into something,
我还是要做决定
I'm gonna make the call.
按汉坦病毒治疗
Treat for hantavirus.
-吸引 -吸引
- Suction. - Suction.
我只是弄掉了一个瓶子 伊吉
I dropped a bottle, Iggy.
一个破瓶子
One stupid bottle.
我当时
I was, um...
我很担心
I was worried.
你把手术提前了
You moved the surgery up
因为你知道自己过不了体♥检♥
because you knew you wouldn't pass the medical evaluation.
我把手术提前
I moved up my surgery
是为了证明那个评估是没有必要的
to prove the evaluation wasn't necessary.
亨利
No, Henry, come on--
我可能不再年轻 伊吉
I may not be a young man anymore, Iggy...
但我是个有四十多年经验的外科医生
but I am a surgeon with over 40 years experience.
这还是有点意义的
And that counts for something.
至少应该是有意义的
At least it should count for something.
你真的是隐瞒了心脏再同步器的重要信息
You really buried the lead on the whole C-ART device, didn't you?
三百万美元
Three... $3 million.
可是你的确说了 「不管要多少钱」
To be fair, you did say, "No matter the price."
你说的对
No, you're right.
我应该再追问几个更谨慎的问题
I really should have asked more prudent follow-up questions.
比如说「要花三百万吗」
Like, "Does it cost $3 million?"
说白了
To be clear,
新阿姆斯特丹永远都不会有心导管置换器
New Amsterdam will never get a C-ART device.
看 我就说吧
See, what'd I tell you?
这个体制连小事情都搞不定
The system can't handle the small things.
在它搞不定大事情的时候
Why in the hell should we be surprised
我们又为什么要感到惊讶呢
when it can't handle the big ones?
你们还没让我说完呢
You didn't let me finish.
新阿姆斯特丹永远都不会有心导管置换仪
New Amsterdam will never get a C-ART device,
所以你们要去有这台设备的医院做手术
so you should do the surgery at a hospital that does have one.
这话是什么意思
What are you saying?
大学医院里有心导管置换仪
University has a C-ART device.
我们有患者
We have a patient.
花生酱配果酱 绝配
Peanut butter, jelly.
所以 作为我们的姊妹医院
So, as our sister hospital,
他们会让我们在那做手术吗
they'll let us do the surgery there?
不完全是 绝对不会是免费的
Not exactly... and definitely not for free.
但是她的医保不会涵盖大学医院
But her insurance won't cover University.
对 那我就不能做手术
Yeah, and then I can't do the surgery.
对 你不能
No, you can't.
但是梅利特医生可以
But Dr. Merritt can.
我记得 他在大学医院还有资格
Last I checked, he's still credentialed at Uni.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表