剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Found it.
我在这里发现一处异常结节
Yeah, I can feel an abnormal nodule right here.
我要把它切出来送去病理科
I'm gonna cut it out, send it to pathology.
雷诺兹在我妈妈的肠子上找到一个肿瘤
Is it crazy I'm happy Dr. Reynolds found a tumor
我却很高兴 我是不是疯了
in my mom's bowel?
不 你没疯
No, you're not crazy.
跟我来 你给我了一个想法
Come with me, you gave me an idea.
-感谢大家的到来 -
- Thank you all for coming. - He is canning us.
就像《好家伙》里演的那样
It's just like that scene in "Goodfellas"
乔·佩西饰演的托米听说可以加入家族后
when they tell Joe Pesci he's gonna get made
他非常兴奋然后盛装打扮
and he's all excited and dressed up,
然后他走进房♥间 重重一击
and then he goes in the room, and whack!
-他们给他重重一击 -我没想打击你们
- They whack him. - I am not whacking you.
我要雇佣你们 所有人
I'm hiring you, all of you.
我们要在羊头湾新开一个诊所
We're opening a new clinic in Sheepshead Bay.
既然你们都有领工资
And since you're all on payroll already,
这将会是我做的第一件赚钱的事
this will actually be the first profitable thing I've done.
羊头湾
Sheepshead Bay?
新阿姆斯特丹医院在全市都有卫星诊所
New Amsterdam runs satellite clinics all over the city,
但是我们忽略了布鲁克林的这片区域
but we've neglected this part of Brooklyn
和生活在这里的人们
and the people who live there,
在你们的帮助下将结束这种局面
and that ends today with your help.
听起来不错
Sounds great,
但是我有点受够看车员的工作了
but I'm kinda over the parking attendant thing.
很好 因为你将要负责咨♥询♥台那片区域
Good, because you'll be running our reception area.
向人们问好 让他们有宾至如归的感觉
Greeting people, making sure they feel at ease.
没问题
That I can do.
安娜 你将负责给我们电脑安装新系统
Anna, you'll be installing our new computer systems.
-Linux还是DOS -随便你
- Linux or DOS? - No idea.
杰西卡 你将对生你养你
And Jessica, you'll be caring for the community
并且需要你的社区提供帮助
who raised you and who needs you now.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thank you, Max.
大家好 希望我没来晚
Hello? I hope I'm not too late.
各位 认识一下我们新放射科的同事
Everyone, meet our new radiology department.
你需要针线包
You're gonna need the suture kit.
没错
Yeah.
再问我一次
Ask me again.
你在逃避什么
What are you running from?
我告诉我妈我要去读纽约大学
I told my mom that I was going to NYU.
就在镇子附近不远处
That I'd be here in town, close by.
爸爸前一年刚去世 事情开始变得...
Dad had died the year before, and things had gotten...
我甚至没告诉她我申请了惠特曼学院
I didn't even tell her that I applied to Whitman.
我没告诉我妹妹 瓦内莎
I didn't tell Vanessa, my sister.
我知道...
And I knew...
我知道她们离不开我
I knew that they wouldn't be okay without me.
是我在保护瓦内莎
I mean, I protected Vanessa.
她觉得我很厉害
She thought I was a rock star.
但她才12岁...
But she was 12...
我没办法带着她走
I mean, I couldn't--I couldn't take her with me.
我想带着她
I wanted to,
但我知道如果我不走...
but I knew if I didn't go...
我就再没机会离开
Then I was never gonna get out.
那晚 我...我哄她上♥床♥睡觉...
One night, I... I tucked her up in bed...
我就离开了
And I left.
我...
I, um...
我扔下我的妹妹不管
I left my little sister.
她又开始进行康复治疗了
She's in rehab now, again.
第四次了
Fourth time.
这不是你的错
That is not on you.
我本可以帮助她的
I could have saved her, you know?
我本可以帮助我妈妈的
I mean, I could have saved my mom.
你当时还是个孩子 这不是你的职责
You were a kid, that is not your job.
那应该是谁的责任
Then whose was it?
我就是他们的全部 而我却弃他们不顾
I mean, I was all they had, and then I just--I just left.
听我说
Listen to me.
世界上有很多人的家庭
There are people all over the world
和你的情况很像
with families just like yours.
到处都是
All over the world.
他们中的很多人 大多数人
And many of them, most of them,
都没机会脱身
they never get out.
你拯救了唯一一个你可以拯救的人
You saved the only person that you could save.
你没有失败
You did not fail.
你表现出了惊人的力量
What you did was an act of incredible strength.
我没感觉很有力量
I don't feel strong.
你只需要鼓起勇气再做一件事
You only have to be strong enough to do one more thing.
我需要帮助
I need help.
没问题
Okay.
我们能做到的
We can do that.
好吗
Okay?
你当时
Were you, uh,
你当时真想让我重回工作吗
were you really clearing me to go back to work?
让一个瘾君子待在急诊部吗
And let a drug addict loose in the ED?
当然不会
God, no.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
BGM: Moving Pictures Silent Films by Great Lake Swimmers
♪ Throw away your things ♪
♪ When this is over ♪
♪ Oh, when the ice ♪
♪ Is melted away ♪
♪ And the hunger returns ♪
♪ I will be the same ♪
没想到会见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you.
因为我强硬地回绝了吗
Because I cut you off at the knees?
我表现得太强势了 这是我的人格缺陷
I came on too strong. It's a personality defect.
不 你没有 这也不是缺陷
No, you didn't, and it's not.
我们的交往很自然 有趣
It was spontaneous and fun
而且非常有爱
and completely lovely.
所以我才会感到害怕
And that's what made it utterly terrifying for me.
我已经很久不想在某件事
I haven't wanted to take a chance on something--
或者某个人身上花心思了
um, on someone in a really long time.
我之前是那种爱花心思的人
I mean, I used to be a person who took chances,
我真的想变回那个人
and I really wanna be that person again.
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
不 我想这样
No, I want to.
你让我想去这样
You make me want to.
我有包袱
I--I have baggage.
我走到哪它都如影随形
And it comes with me wherever I go.
老实说 我已经厌倦了
And to be honest, I'm so tired of
拖着它到处跑
dragging it around with me.
那是过夜的行李吗
Is that an overnight bag?
没错
Yes.
我还真的带了个包袱
I have literally brought my baggage with me.
但都是为了费城的
But only 'cause there's
电台音乐会准备的
a Radiohead concert in Philadelphia.
想带我一起去吗
Any interest in going with me?
♪ I took it for love ♪
♪ Or at least something ♪
这间医院那么多走廊那么多窗户
Of all the windows in all the hallways in this hospital,
你非得抢占我的那扇
you had to stand in front of mine.
找扇你自己的去吧
Get your own window.
我今天需要你的建议 我的朋友
I needed your advice today, my friend,
但是你太忙了
but you were busy.
是啊 有时候是会这样
Yeah, I mean, that happens sometimes.
结果 我要失去我唯一的朋友
As a result, I managed to lose my only friend
和我的独子
and my only son.
我相信情况没那么糟糕
I'm sure it's not that bad.
就那么糟糕
It is that bad.
好 我很抱歉
Okay, sorry.
那我现在该怎么办
So what do I do now?
伊吉 我需要你的帮助
Iggy, I need you to help me.
好的
Okay.
♪ Where have you been ♪
♪ And what have you done ♪
VIP待遇感觉如何
How's the VIP?
并没有感觉自己很重要
Not feeling very important.
你很重要
Well, you are,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表