剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
她没有结婚也没有孩子
She didn't have a husband or kids.
我们就是她的家人 这才是最重要的
We were her family and that's all that mattered.
以这份工作为生
Living for this job.
她想成为一名英雄
She wanted to be a hero.
结果却死于交通临检
And she gets killed at a traffic stop?
她穿上警服的那刻起就已经是英雄了
She was a hero the moment she put that shield on.
BGM: These Memories by Hollow Coves
♪ We found our place ♪
♪ On the branch of an old oak tree ♪
♪ Our feet would sway ♪
♪ To a voice in the breeze ♪
♪ And birds would sing ♪
♪ On the banks of a narrow stream ♪
♪ These memories will stay with me ♪
是时候了
It's time.
我们不会这么轻易放弃的
We're not going to stop fighting this.
我保证 我们想办法的 利昂
I promise you, we'll figure it out, Leon.
利昂 这位是安杰罗·瑞赛汀
Leon, this is Angelo Recetti.
玛丽的搭档
Marie's partner.
我和大家伙商量了一下
The guys and I have been talking.
玛丽没有家人 我们想...
Marie didn't have any family and we figured...
她肯定愿意把他们从
She'd want the money they would've gotten
英烈基金拿到的钱...
from the fallen heroes' fund...
用到你身上
To go to you.
帮你治病 这算个开始
Get you fixed up. This is a start.
-我不能接受 -玛丽已经不在了
- I can't accept that. - Marie's not here anymore.
但你还活着
But you are.
我们想为手术出一份力
We want to pay for the surgery.
你们为什么要帮我
Why would you do that for me?
我们也是为了自己人
We take care of our own.
♪ These memories will stay with me ♪
麻醉需要几分钟才起作用
It'll take a few minutes for the anesthetic to kick in.
等起作用以后 我会使用内窥镜
When it does, I'll bring in the endoscopist.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
♪ Now I'm far away ♪
就好像一切都不会好起来
It's like nothing ever gets better.
我就是个没人要的残缺之人
I'm just this broken thing that nobody wants.
没人会在意
Nobody cares about.
我都不知道自己为什么来这里
I don't even know why I'm here.
抱歉 你知道你不再是我的医生了 对吧
Sorry, you know you're not my doctor anymore, right?
知道
Yes.
但我仍然是你的朋友
But I'm still your friend.
♪ These memories still remain ♪
♪ Now I'm far away ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表