剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
等等 你说现在开始
Wait, you mean now?
不行 他们需要我
No, but--but they need me on the floor.
不能让别人干这活吗
Can't somebody else do this?
这是你的部门 你的预算
It's your department. Your budget.
你能得到想要的一切 只需要提出要求
You get everything you want. You just have to ask for it.
写在一份格式标准的Excel表格里
In a properly formatted Excel-generated spreadsheet.
朵拉非常擅长
And Dora really excels at this.
不好笑吗 好吧
No, it's not funny? Okay.
微笑点头或过后付账
Well, smile and nod or pay the price later.
麦克斯 拜托 我是个医生
Max, come on! I'm a doctor!
没有预算就当不成医生
Yeah, not without a budget.
我们开始吧 雷诺兹医生
Shall we, Dr. Reynolds?
我能先去上个厕所吗
Can I at least go to the bathroom first?
我想你知道答案
I think you know the answer to that.
大家都躲开 让个道
Everybody out of the way. Yo! Clear the way!
天哪 玛丽 我刚转身两秒
Jeez, Marie. I turn my back for two seconds...
-本来该是你 -说得好
- It should've been you. - Oh, nice.
-什么情况 -玛丽·迈克尼尔
- All right, what do you got? - Marie McNeil.
四十岁女警
40-year-old female police officer
-步行时被... -被酒驾司机撞了
- on foot when struck-- - By a drunk driver.
-肇事逃逸 -交给我们吧 谢了
- Hit and run. - All right. We got it. Thanks.
汽车撞到右腿 造成股骨骨折
Motor vehicle struck right leg fracturing the femur.
她被引擎盖撞飞 又摔到路上
She bounced off the hood followed by the road,
造成胸部擦伤和挫伤
resulting in thoracic abrasions and contusions.
她会没事的 对吧
She's going to be all right, right?
你去通知她家人吧
Why don't you alert her family?
告知他们 她在这里
Let them know where she is.
我是她搭档 我就是她的家人
I'm her partner. I'm her family.
好的 带她去29区
All right, let's get her to bay 29
-叫麦克斯下来 -坚持住 好吗
- and get Max down here now. - Hang in there, okay?
一定要好起来 拜托
Be okay. Please.
给我们点空间 她没事
Give us some room. She's okay.
嗯 我听到了 局长 当然
Yeah, I--I hear you, Commissioner. Of course.
不 我向你保证
No, you have my word.
迈克尼尔警官将得到最好的治疗
Officer McNeil will receive the very best care possible.
一切都在我们掌控之中
We've got everything under control.
不 谢谢您 长官
Yes. No, thank you, sir.
-警♥察♥局长 -就是他
- Police Commissioner? - The one and only.
你经历过蓝波吗
You ever experience a blue wave?
原意指中期选举中进行理论化的民♥主♥扫荡
当然 在唐人街
Sure. In Chinatown.
那你还没经历过真正的蓝波
Then you haven't experienced a blue wave.
在新阿姆斯特丹 当警♥察♥就医时
At New Amsterdam, when a cop is brought in,
他的所有家人会一起跟着来
it's like his whole family comes with them,
不过这个家人是四分之三的纽约警♥察♥
only that family is 3/4 of the NYPD.
-正如我所说 -我懂你的意思了
- As advertised. - I see what you mean.
各位 我是麦克斯·古德温 医疗主任
Uh, everyone? I'm Max Goodwin, the medical director.
我理解大家前来支持同事的心情
Hi, I appreciate that you want to support your colleague,
但这里是一个正常运转的急诊室
but this is still a functioning ED.
去吧 所以我们需要保持这里通畅 有序
Go ahead. So we need to keep this area clear and calm,
如果能做到
if at all possible.
我想请大家去门外守着
I'd like to ask everyone to move this vigil outside these doors.
非常感谢大家
We really appreciate it.
利昂·哈格朗 68岁 可能酒驾
Leon Hargrow. 68. Probable DUI.
左前臂有撕裂
Lacerations to left forearm.
脸部和手被安全气囊造成了化学烧伤
Chemical burns on his face and hands from the airbag.
我没看到 这是哪...
I didn't see. Where...
我在哪里
Where--where am I?
有头部创伤的迹象吗
Any sign of head injury?
目击者称车祸发生前
Witnesses saw him swerving all over the road
-他在路上急转弯 -就是他
- before the accident. - That's him!
就是他酒驾撞了玛丽
That's the DUI who hit Marie!
快叫安保人员
Someone call security.
我觉得这里的「安保」够多了
I think security is covered.
你会坐穿牢底的 听到了吗
You're going down for a long time, you hear me?
-冷静 冷静 -我知道你能听到
- Easy, easy. - I know you can hear me!
我会确保你这一辈子
I'm gonna make sure you're locked up
都会被关在里面
for the rest of your sorry-assed life!
别激动 拦住他
Easy! Get him back! Get him back!
退后 马上
Back up! Back up, now!
-你会跑不了了的 -拦住他
- You're not getting away! - Get him back! Get him back!
安杰罗和玛丽已经做了八年搭档
Angelo's been Marie's partner going on eight years.
他们就像兄妹一样
These two are like sister and brother.
他很糟糕 但他绝不会对那个司机
He's messed up, but he was never going to do anything
-做什么的 -你确定吗
- to that driver. - You sure about that?
我能说什么
What can I say?
我们照顾自己人
We take care of our own.
只要你照看好安杰罗
Yeah, well, as long as you take care of Angelo,
你们在这里就没关系
I got no problem with you guys being here.
我为刚刚的混乱道歉 不会再这样了
I'm sorry for the disruption. It won't happen again.
我们所有的重点要放在玛丽身上
Our full focus needs to be on Marie.
她好起来才是最重要的
Her recovery is what's important.
不用担心 他会振作起来的
Not to worry. He'll get it together.
谢谢 她有什么新情况
Thanks. I'll, uh, keep you updated
我会跟你说的
as I learn more about her progress.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You got it.
她怎么样了
Hey, how's she doing?
还算稳定 她伤势不轻
Stable-ish. She's pretty banged up.
我在等心外科的会诊
I'm waiting on a cardio consult.
那个司机呢 他怎么样了
What about the driver? How's he doing?
在等实验室的毒理学检查结果
Waiting on lab results from his tox screen.
我们得让他和玛丽的搭档保持距离
We need to put some distance between him and Marie's partner.
司机情况稳定 可以转移
Driver's stable. He can move.
那就转移
Do it.
我们该把他放在哪儿
Where should we put him?
我在重症监护室清了张床出来
I cleared a bed in the ICU.
他还没醒
He's still out.
醒了肯定吓得不轻
It is going to be one hell of a rude awakening.
原来你在这 我正在找你
Oh, there he is! Just the boss I was looking for!
你能在这签个字吗
Can I get an autograph on this?
-当然 -谢谢
- You bet. - Thank you.
不是所有人都会就这样签字捐肾的
Not everyone would sign their kidneys away like that
但我真的很需要钱 所以谢谢你
but I really need the money, so thank you.
给我 又去看望詹玛吗
Give me that. Another site visit for Jemma?
我以为你刚去过
I thought you just had one of these.
我还以为你有癌症呢
Yeah, I thought you had cancer.
只是体内有
Only on the inside.
是这样
Okay, well, yeah, so
我有点担心詹玛有点疏远
I'm a little worried Jemma might be isolating.
她真的只跟我说了三个字
She literally said three words to me,
回了房♥间 然后再也没有出来了
went back in her room, and didn't come back out again.
我可以给你一个
Can I give you my completely
完全非专业心理医生的诊断吗
unqualified psychological diagnosis?
-当然可以 -她还是个青少年
- Sure, why not? - She's a teenager.
-我需要个会诊 -谢天谢地
- Yo, can I get a consult? - Oh, thank God.
我能做些什么
How can I help?
你可以告诉我你的团队里
You can tell me who on your team
-有谁可以做会诊的 -我
- is available for a consult. - Me.
实验室用品和耗材 14400.87美元
Lab supplies and consumables. $14,400.87.
麦克斯 拜托
Max, please.
有谁能做会诊的
Who do you got for me?
这不公平
This isn't fair.
如果我知道
Look, if I had known
有这么多书面文件要处理
it was going to be this much paperwork,
我绝不会申请做主任
I would've never signed up to be Chair.
你没有申请 是我逼你做的主任
Ah, you didn't. I kind of forced you to be Chair.
对不起
Sorry about that.
让黑斯廷斯先不做电视胸腔镜手术
Pull Hastings off her VATS procedure.
谢谢
Thank you.
想得美 到下一个项目
Nice try. Next line item?
怎么了 你还好吗
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表