剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
记住你的密♥码♥
Remember your password.
你好 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯[刺杀林肯的人]
Hello, John Wilkes Booth.
我警告过你不要那么做 对吧
I warned you not to do it, didn't I?
你警告过他
You did?
对啊 我说过 因为那太蠢了
Yeah. Hell yeah, I did, because it was idiotic.
你意思是你明知道他的花招
You mean you knew about this little stunt
但是没有上报吗
and you decided not to report it?
是...不是
Yeah--no.
不是 等等 什么
Er--no, wait. What?
请坐下
Take a seat, please.
不行 不行 我得...
No, no, no, I gotta--
那是个玩笑 对吧 你开玩笑的
That's a joke, right? You're kidding?
我可没有什么幽默感
I'm not known for my sense of humor.
你知道我的密♥码♥吗
Do you know my password?
重症监护室是封锁区域 先生
The ICU is a secured area, sir.
当然了 你做得太棒了
Sure it is, and you're doing a hell of a job,
但是 我上分娩课要迟到了
but, uh, I'm late for a birthing class
从这走更快 所以我要从这走
and this way's faster, so I'm just gonna go ahead
然后...好吧
and, uh, okay.
这是我的重症监护室 我真的要迟到了
That's my ICU, right? And I'm really late
所以我要立刻从这里穿过去
so I'm just gonna go ahead and walk through it right now.
所以你可以
So you can just
让开一下了
step aside.
你就让让...
Go ahead and just step...
好吧
Yeah.
我有没有说我得了癌症
Did I mention I have cancer?
当你发现你得了癌症时
When you find out that you have cancer,
那是最糟糕的时刻
it's the worst moment.
一切都陷入混乱 以及...
Everything is chaos and--
恐惧
and fear.
当成人保护机构请求让勃兰特先生
When adult protection services petitioned to have Mr. Brandt
接受国家的监护时
become a ward of the state,
他刚刚被诊断出癌症
he had just got his cancer diagnosis.
他当时崩溃了
He was unraveling.
但后来沃尔特遇到了希拉
But then Walter met Sheila.
自从他和希拉在一起之后 他很开心
And since he's been with Sheila, he's happy
而且受到了照顾
and taken care of.
爱情能治愈沃尔特吗 不能
Will love cure Walter? No.
但是它能用另一种方式治愈他
But it will heal him in other ways.
希门尼斯先生 你有什么要说的吗
Mr. Jimenez, do you have a response?
我有 法官大人
I do, Your Honor.
判定勃兰特先生为无行为能力的人
The decision to deem Mr. Brandt an incapacitated person
这并不是轻率的决定
was not made lightly.
-现在 -拜托
- Now-- - Come on.
勃兰特先生 这是为了你好
Mr. Brandt, this is for your benefit.
你在请求收回你的个人♥权♥益
You're petitioning to get your rights back.
请让希门尼斯先生说完
Please let Mr. Jimenez finish.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也不想走到那一步
Look, I didn't want to go there,
但是沃尔特去年收到了五张超速罚单
But of the five speeding tickets Walter got last year,
一张还是在学校附近
one of them was near a school.
他囤积的杂物在他公♥寓♥引起了一场小火灾
His hoarding caused a small fire in his apartment.
然后沃尔特在医务人员帮他清理的时候
And then Walter got aggressive with his healthcare attendant
对她大发脾气
when she tried to help him clean up.
这就是国家介入的原因
That's why the state stepped in.
你认为他会危及自身以及其他人吗
You believe he's a danger to himself and to others?
是的 法官大人
I do, Your Honor.
你好
Hey there.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a minute?
我只是想来看看
I just wanted to check in.
我知道我们给你们出了个疯狂的主意
I know we hit you with a crazy idea.
我们只是想帮你们避开一些繁文缛节
We were just trying to help you duck some red tape.
我们的婚姻才不是什么繁文缛节
Our marriage isn't red tape.
我知道
I realize that.
我和尼尔结婚的时候 我们曾经向家人
When Neil and I got married, we made a promise
朋友和上帝许下承诺
to our family, to our friends, to God.
这是对彼此的神圣契约
It was a divine pact to each other.
那...这是真正的承诺
That's a--it's a real promise.
婚姻是永恒的
Marriage is forever.
我无法想象
I--I can't even imagine.
尼尔是我们家的主心骨
Neil is our rock.
-科里根太太... -我不会抛弃我的家庭
- Look, Mrs. Corrigan... - I won't abandon my family.
这只是书面上的
It'd just be on paper.
就像「凯撒的归凯撒」这种
"Render unto Ceasar," That sort of thing.
肯定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
我们会被社区隔离
We'd lose our community.
我们也不能收到圣餐了
We wouldn't be able to receive the Eucharist.
我理解
I understand,
但是这些能比得上你儿子的性命吗
but is that worth more than your son's life?
或许我们还可以复婚
Hey, maybe we could get remarried.
你知道的 等吉米停药以后
You know, when Jimmy's off his medications.
不幸的是 吉米的余生
Unfortunately, Jimmy will be on meds
都得服药
for the rest of his life.
这是永远的吗
This is forever?
我想不到其他选择
I don't see any other way around it.
那我们就这么做
Then we'll do it.
吸气
Inhale.
呼气
And exhale.
好的 妈妈们
Okay, moms.
把你所有重量都放在你伴侣身上
Put all your weight on your partner.
吸气
Inhale.
然后摇摆
And sway.
很好
Good.
感觉不错吧
Doesn't that feel good?
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你不行了 我们可以停下来
If this is too much, we can stop.
不用 我没事 我摇摆起来
No, yeah, I'm good. I'm swaying.
-抱歉 -好吧
- Sorry. - All right.
现在引导妈妈睡到枕头上
Okay, now guide Mom down to her pillow.
妈妈们 这是最棒的部分
And moms, this is the best part.
脚部按♥摩♥
Foot massage.
对头疼很有好处
This is great if you have a headache.
谁记得哪个地方是不能按♥摩♥的
And who remembers the one place not to massage?
脚踝
Ankles.
各位 这是麦克斯 我们的医疗主任
Everyone, this is Max, the Medical Director.
我有个问题
Yeah, I got a follow up question.
为什么我们本应该谈产后出血的问题时
Why are we giving foot massages when we should
却在做脚部按♥摩♥
be discussing postpartum hemorrhaging,
出血可是孕产妇死亡的第一大原因
which is the number one cause of maternal mortality?
这不是个笑话
Not--not a joke.
-麦克斯 -怎么了
- Max... - What?
请放心 产后出血非常罕见的
Rest assured that hemorrhaging is very rare, okay?
是罕见 但也有5%的概率
Yeah, rare, but 5% of births
剖腹产的概率还要翻倍
and double that for Caesareans and I mean,
如果妈妈真的头疼
if Mom does have a headache
有可能是先兆子痫或者是...
that could be preeclampsia or any number of--
-麦克斯 别说了 -抱歉
- Max, stop it. - Sorry, sorry.
只是有很多事情可能会...
Just, um... there's a lot that could...
出问题
go wrong.
对不起
Sorry.
这是你们的离婚协议书
So you have your settlement agreement.
我们会交给法官审查
We'll take it to the judge for questioning.
离婚正式生效还需要些时间
It'll take a while before your divorce becomes official,
所以你们回家后
so when you go home
我们会确保寄足够吉米用的药物给你们
we'll make sure that we send you with enough meds to cover Jimmy
直到有医疗补助为止
until the Medicaid kicks in.
只要吉米没事就行
As long as Jimmy's okay.
这才是最重要的
That's what's important.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
不能离婚
吉米走不远的
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表