剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
那你为什么要放在布洛芬的瓶子里
So, why do you keep it in an ibuprofen bottle?
你是在为这份工作拼命
You're killing yourself for this job.
这里的每个人都是这样
Everyone here is.
大家看起来都很伤感
Everyone looks sad.
亲爱的 你的癌症复发了
Sweetheart... your cancer is back.
提安娜
Tianna.
你问如果你死了是什么样
You asked what it's like when you die.
我觉得是这样的
I think that it's like this.
来
Come.
当死亡来时
So, when it happens,
你看不到你的爸爸和妈妈
you won't be able to see your mum and dad,
他们也没法看到你
and they won't be able to see you.
但他们会一直在那里
But they will always be there.
我也会一直在这里吗
And I'll always be here?
是的
Yes.
你们还会一直想着彼此
You'll never stop thinking of each other.
还会一直跟彼此说话
You'll never stop talking to each other.
只是你会在房♥间的另一边
You'll just be on a different side of the room.
妈咪 你能听到我说话吗
Mommy, can you hear me?
是的 宝贝
Yes, baby doll.
我们能听到 小不点
We can hear you, little one.
我也能听到你们
I can hear you too.
♪ Hello, my old heart ♪
BGM: Hello My Old Heart by The Oh Hellos
♪ How have you been? ♪
♪ Are you still there ♪
♪ I've been so worried ♪
♪ You've been so still ♪
你没事吧
You okay?
♪ Don't leave me ♪
♪ Don't tell me how we grow ♪
我选择迎难而上
I took the hard road.
结果呢
And?
看清了人生
Better views.
♪ I wanna find a home ♪
♪ And I wanna share it ♪
♪ Hello, my old heart ♪
♪ Hello ♪
♪ Old heart ♪
你知道吗 我在住院医师实习期的前三个月
You know, my attending wouldn't even let me look in the OR
我的主治医师都不让我看手术室
the first three months of my residency?
他说的话现在还萦绕在我耳边
I can still hear him in my head.
「雷诺兹 比起病人你更有可能割到自己」
"Reynolds, you're more likely to cut yourself than the patient."
我说不清 我想旧习难改吧
I don't know. Old habits die hard, I guess.
不同的是你在训练这些住院医师
Well, the difference is you trained these residents.
是啊 但是 一旦出问题
Yeah, well, but--you know, if something had gone wrong...
好吧 你知道有什么比控制欲
Okay, do you know what feels even better
感觉更棒的东西吗
than being in control?
放下这种控制欲
Letting go of it.
不要做不能坚持的承诺
Don't start what you can't finish.
♪ Cold ♪
往好的方面看
Well, on the bright side,
我能开始练习击剑了
I can finally take up fencing.
♪ She glides away ♪
再过几周 我们开始在早晨进行化疗
In a few weeks, we'll start chemo in the morning
晚上进行放疗
and radiation at night.
-你说的几周是 -两周后
- By few weeks, you mean-- - Two.
你要知道有时几周意味着
'Cause sometimes a few can mean--
-就两周 -好吧
- Two. - Right.
♪ Does she know ♪
有太多的事要做
There's so much to do.
♪ Don't wanna cry, ♪
你得拣重要的先做了
You're going to have to prioritize.
你是说开始学会拒绝吗
You mean start saying no?
我是说开始学会接受
I mean start saying yes.
对你的帮助
To you.
你需要什么帮助 麦克斯
What do you need, Max?
♪ I ♪
♪ Have got a fear ♪
♪ Oh, in my blood ♪
♪ Cold ♪
♪ Sheets ♪
♪ Oh, where's my love ♪
♪ I am ♪
♪ Searching high ♪
♪ I'm searching low ♪
♪ In the night ♪
♪ Ooh, does she know ♪
♪ Ooh, don't want to cry, ♪
♪ Did she run away ♪
♪ I don't know ♪
♪ If she ran away, ♪
♪ Come back home ♪
麦克斯
Max.
九点半了 你要迟到了
It's 9:30. You're going to be late.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
天呐 你被解雇了吗
Oh, my God. Did you get fired?
就算是你也未免太快了吧
That was fast, even for you.
我请了一天假
I'm taking the day off.
我今天就想在家待着...
Thought I'd spend the day here...
和你在一起
with you.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表