剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
车祸和枪伤患者 救护车送去的都不行
car accidents, GSWs-- they can't accept ambulances.
我们要接下浸信会医院的
Guys, we're gonna have to pick up
全部急救患者了
Baptist's full ambulance load.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
-他们会替我们做的 -会吗
- They'd do it for us. - Would they?
我们人手也不足
We're short-staffed too.
那些网点医院
What about the network hospitals?
他们可以接收住院病人
They'll pick up the elective admits,
但急诊病人会死在穿城路上的
but emergency patients will die waiting
我们距离最近
in cross-town traffic. We're the closest.
-靠我们了 -你真觉得
- It's on us. - You really think we can
我们能接下他们的急诊和所有的心胸手术吗
shoulder their full ED plus all the cardiothoracic surgeries?
只接必须在今天做的手术
Just the ones that need to be done today.
-是啊 只是这些 -这是我们的职责
- Yeah, just those. - Guys, this is what we do.
帮助所有人 弗洛伊德 我相信你
We help everyone. Floyd, I trust you
也信得过你 告诉我你能搞定
and I believe in you, so I am only going to do this
我才会交给你
if you tell me you can handle it.
-我能搞定 -很好
- I can handle it. - Okay, good,
因为一旦出了差池 我俩都脱不了干系
because if something goes wrong, we are both on the hook.
但不会出任何差池的 好吗
But nothing will go wrong, all right?
我会确保顺利
I'll make sure of it.
电梯
上楼 好吗
...upstairs, all right?
布鲁姆 急诊负荷量将决定
Bloom, we're going to live or die today
我们今天的生死
based on our ED load.
所以任何科室任何有空的医生或护士
So, any doc or nurse standing still in any part
都得下楼参与
of this hospital needs to go down and pitch in.
-我搞得定 -我已经能听到警报声了
- I'll take it. - I already hear sirens,
所以很不幸 你要错过我剩下的
so unfortunately, you're going to have to miss the rest
-术前动员了 -真是太遗憾了
- of my big pep talk. - Aw, so sad.
伊吉 精神科候诊时间是最久的
Iggy, psych wait times are the longest, so make sure
所以确保尽早尽快接诊你的患者
you get your patients up to your ward early and often.
好的 好在精神科患者
All right. Good thing psych patients
医从性很好
are so compliant.
卡普尔 神经内科候诊时间次之
Kapoor, neurology wait times are second,
所以我需要你今天拿出双倍速度
so I need you to move double time today.
-这已经是我的双倍速度了 -发现了
- This is my double time. - Noted.
-夏普 -这是个坏主意
- Sharpe. - This is a bad idea.
同一时间把全美国所有心脏手术
So is sending every cardiothoracic surgeon
转到圣地亚哥也是个坏主意
in America to San Diego at the same time,
但他们每年都这么做
but they do it every year.
去年是巴塞罗那
Last year was Barcelona.
我是挺喜欢桑格里厄汽酒
I do love sangria.
-这是个坏主意 -你是想告诉我
- This is a bad idea. - So, are you telling me
你不愿意加收患者吗
that you wouldn't have taken the extra patients?
是的 我不会
No, I wouldn't have.
我尽量让事情简单轻松
I try to make things simple, easy.
像每个正常人那样
You know, like a normal person.
为什么你总是不放过任何一个机会
Why do you keep choosing the hardest road
选择最难走的那条路
at every opportunity?
更美的风景
Better views?
大高个 你跟雷诺兹共事多久了
Tall person, how long have you been with Reynolds?
三年 另外我叫诺丁汉
Three years. And it's Nottingham.
-是第六年规培生 -好了
- I'm a PGY-6, so-- - Okay, today is not the day
今天不是用来彬彬有礼地记住你们名字的
where I'm gonna be polite and remember your names.
患者进来后 我会发号♥施令
When patients come in, I'm going to point and yell.
对事不对人 你们只听我指挥
Don't take it personally. You move on my orders only.
急救
-患者情况 -阿达林·西蒙
- What'd you bring us? - Adaline Simon.
53岁女性 在浸信会医院查到
53-year-old female, had a pleurodesis
-胸膜固定术史 -大高个
- on the books at Baptist. - Tall person,
带西蒙女士去空床位
take Mrs. Simon to any empty bed
给她做术前准备
and get her prepped for surgery.
戈尔德先生 47岁男性
This is Mr. Gold, 47-year-old male
需要电视胸腔镜手术
in need of a VATS procedure.
凯西和棕发女医生 任何空床
Casey and brown-haired woman. Any open bay.
姓名雪莉·弗莱彻 68岁女性
Name is Sherry Fletcher. 68-year-old female.
需要纵隔镜检查
She requires a mediastinoscopy.
跟我来 好了 把她推进去
Stay with me. Okay, let's get her inside.
好了 把弗莱彻女士放23号♥床位
Okay, put Mrs. Fletcher in bay 23.
有人看到我的布洛芬了吗
Has anybody seen my ibuprofen?
找个护士帮你拿一瓶
Tell a nurse to grab you a bottle from the--
我要的是人们别再乱拿我东西
What I need is for people to stop taking my stuff.
来了
Incoming!
-肋骨撑开器 -肋骨撑开器
- Rib spreader. - Rib spreader.
提醒下 术程正在录像
Fair warning: this is being recorded
这样费尔南德斯医生醒来能看到我的技术
so that Dr. Fernandez can see my technique when he's awake.
费尔南德斯医生
Dr. Reynolds?
布鲁姆医生让我
Dr. Bloom asked me to, um...
先说主语 然后动词
Start with the subject, then the verb,
然后把句子补充完整
and see where the sentence goes from there.
浸信会医院来的患者快把急诊挤满了
The cases from Baptist are crowding the ED.
有一例胸膜固定术患者
There's a pleurodesis.
如果你准许 我想找一位全科主治医生
With your permission, I was thinking I could grab
监督我独♥立♥完成手术
a general attending to supervise and handle it myself.
欣赏你的热情 但给患者做好
Appreciate the enthusiasm, but prep the patient
术前准备然后等我
and wait for me.
只是急诊人满为患 我真的觉得
It's just the ED's awfully full, and I really think
-我可以帮助 -你有光明的前程
- I can help out-- - You have a very promising future.
我不想你在我忙到
I don't want you in over
晕头转向 而我根本没时间捞你出来
your head when I'm too busy to bail you out.
那种错误可以毁掉你整个职业生涯
A mistake like that can derail your entire career,
所以赶快去给病人做术前准备
so go ahead and prep the patient,
等这边完成了我就过去
and I'll get there when I'm done.
明白了 医生
Yes, sir.
谢谢您
Thank you.
浸信会医院的外科医生们正在
Baptist's surgeons are
从圣地亚哥赶回来的飞机上
on a flight back from San Diego.
五小时后到 你没问题吧
It lands in five hours. You got this, right?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
我可以扭曲时空连续性哦
I could warp the space-time continuum.
那人是来看什么的
Hey, what patient is that for?
医院外边的一个流浪♥女♥人
A homeless woman outside.
院里这么多病人还不够你忙的吗
You couldn't find a patient inside to help?
我要是不帮她 她这只脚就保不住了
If I don't help her, she's going to lose her foot.
-让实习生管去 -她不信任医生
- Send an intern. - She's skeptical of doctors
我也是 我俩算达成共识了
and so am I, so we have an understanding.
-五分钟之内回来 -什么
- I'll be back in five minutes. - What?
抱歉啦 医生
Sorry, Doc!
你和埃拉的权力地位是不平等的
You and Ella have an asymmetric power structure.
送她礼物可以被曲解成
Giving her a gift can be misinterpreted
一种刻意的互惠行为
as a deliberate extraction of reciprocal favors,
性♥交♥易或者其他什么的
sexual or otherwise.
想必你是和弗罗姆医生谈过了
I see you talked to Dr. Frome.
摩纳根夫人 我是维贾伊·卡普尔医生
Mrs. Monaghan, I am Dr. Vijay Kapoor
-这位是 -高医生
- and this is Dr., uh... - Kao.
高医生
Dr. Kao.
-我头晕 -真是令人难过
- I'm dizzy. - I'm so sorry to hear that.
头晕真是很痛苦
Dizzy can be awful.
您能否给我解释下 您的这种头晕是怎样的
Can you explain to me-- what do you mean by dizzy?
你不懂「头晕」什么意思吗
You don't know "Dizzy"?
当然 我知道 只是对于不同人来说
I do, I do, but I also know that it means different things
-它的含义有差别 -浸信会医院的医生
- to different people. - Well, at Baptist,
-是懂头晕的意思的 -这也许没错
- they understand dizzy. - That may be true,
但在新阿姆斯特丹医院 我希望您好好考虑
but here at New Amsterdam, I want you to think about
您所说的头晕到底有什么含义
what exactly dizzy means to you.
头晕就是头晕
It means dizzy.
好消息是 你的CT扫描正常
The good news is that your CT scans are negative
初步的化验结果看上去也没有问题
and preliminary lab tests all look fine.
-她是个好医生 -是的
- She's a good doctor. - Yes, she is.
那么 当我去检查其他病人的时候
So, while I examine my other patients,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表