剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
为了多享受一些爱还有什么不能付出
What wouldn't you give for just a little bit more of it?
九点与医疗联盟的布伦南开会
Meeting with Brennan from HCC at 9:00.
十点是维修审查小组会议
Uh, maintenance review panel at 10:00,
十一点是发病率与死亡率会议
Morbidity and Mortality conference at 11:00.
我挺幽默的 对吧
I have a sense of humor, right?
我不觉得你幽默 但主要是因为
I don't find you funny but that's mainly because
你的大多数决定都让我生不如死
most of your decisions ruin my life.
你还需要给董事会主席回电
You owe a call to the head of the board
关于十年预算 下午一点半
about year-end budgets, and you're meeting Georgia
要与乔治娅参加分娩课程
for birthing class at 1:30.
-你能推吗[同分娩] -嗯 好吧
- Can you push it? - Yeah, okay.
-这挺有趣 -什么 不 刚才那不是笑话
- That was funny. - What? No, it wasn't a joke.
我只是 今天我没心情管分娩
I just--I'm not really in the push-push mood today.
是啊 因为分娩课程都有关心情
Yeah, because birthing class is all about your mood.
就是 我也不知道
It's the-- you know, I don't know.
就好像拿死亡开玩笑
It's like, something about joking about death
对我来说不是很有趣
that's just not to me very funny.
尽管我很乐意与你继续讨论
You know, as much as I'd love to keep talking to you
关于你幽默感的话题
about your sense of humor,
你还记得几周前与特勤局的谈话吗
do you remember speaking to the Secret Service a few weeks ago?
也许吧 但我如果告诉了你就得杀了你
Maybe, but if I told ya I'd have to kill ya.
别放弃你的主业
Don't give up your day job.
拜托 那还挺好笑的
Come on, that was funny.
他们在你办公室
They're in your office.
我是麦克斯·古德温 医疗主任
Max Goodwin, Medical Director.
欢迎来到新阿姆斯特丹医院
Welcome to New Amsterdam.
谢谢 我是曼西尼红衣主教
Thank you. I am Cardinal Mancini.
-您好 -这两位是海斯和拉森探员
- Hi. - This is agent Hayes and agent Larson...
-你们好 -特勤局的
- How you doing? - From the Secret Service.
酷
Cool.
你知道我们为何而来吗
You know why we're here?
嗯 不知道
Uh, ye--uh, yeah, no.
教皇今天下午要向联♥合♥国♥发表演说
The Pope is addressing the UN this afternoon.
对 教皇要发表 对
Right, the Pope is addressing the-- right.
-嗯 我记得 -没错
- Yeah, I remember. - Ah, yes.
作为教皇安全联络官
And as Papal Security Liaison,
我的职责是紧急事件发生时
it falls to me to secure your presidential bay
封锁你们的总统病房♥
in case of an emergency,
但愿不会发生
God forbid.
行 很好 我很乐意帮忙
Sure. Uh, great. Well, I'm happy to help.
你需要总统病房♥
You need the presidential bay?
-是的 先生 -还有周围楼层病房♥
- Yes, sir. - And surrounding floors.
对 还有周围楼层病房♥
Ah, yes. And the surrounding floors.
我不太希望把周围楼层病房♥也空出来
Well, I don't love the sound of surrounding floors.
这是个正常运营的医院
This is a working hospital.
-防范措施而已 -只是例行公事
- It's a precaution. - And merely formality.
你几乎感觉不到我们的存在
You'll hardly tell we're here.
-请让一让 -借过
- Please make room. - Excuse us.
赶紧 赶紧 接着走
Let's go, let's go. Keep it moving.
一直走到走廊尽头 谢谢
All the way to the end of the hall, please.
-在你身后 -快点 快走
- Behind you. - Let's go, let's go.
继续向前
Keep moving, please.
不愿这么说 但你们挺显眼的
Hate to say this, but I can kinda tell you're here.
警犬
请勿抚摸
我们看看
Let's see.
警♥察♥
我没有看见明显的结疤
I'm not seeing any significant scarring.
只是个小手术
It would be a very mild surgery.
把它取出来吧
Let her rip.
在取出来之前
Before we let her rip I need to make sure
我得确认一下
that you're absolutely certain
你是真的想结束化疗
that you wanna end your chemotherapy.
非常确定
Never more sure of anything.
那好 在浸信会医院
Okay. Well, while we wait
把你的病历送过来之前
for your records to be sent over
我们先计划一下手术
from Baptist, we can schedule the procedure,
然后我们就从
and then we'll take it from--
-夏普医生 -莱拉我在忙病人
- Dr. Sharpe. - Lila, I'm with a patient.
对不起 我跟他们解释了的
I'm sorry, I tried to tell them.
-跟谁解释 -没错 就是她
- Tell who? - Yeah, she's the one.
这位女士 我得问您几个问题
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you a few questions.
-我什么都没做 -不许碰她 希拉
- I haven't done anything. - Don't you touch her!Sheila!
跟我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
对不起 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Sorry, excuse me. What's going on, please?
你好 我是卡尔·希门尼斯
Hi, I'm Carl Jimenez.
我是勃兰特先生的法定监护人
I'm Mr. Brandt's legal guardian.
刚刚那位女士绑♥架♥了他
That woman kidnapped him.
先生们
Gentlemen?
我们收到可信的死亡威胁
We have received a credible death threat
这家医院有人企图谋害教皇
against the Pope from within this hospital.
安保工作需要加强
Security will need to be heightened.
等等 这里谁会威胁教皇
Uh, sorry. Wait, who here would threaten the Pope?
据情况看 是这儿的一位医生
As it turns out, one of your doctors.
维贾伊·卡普尔医生
Dr. Vijay Kapoor.
现在问题不是我企图
It's not as simple as whether I did
或没企图谋杀教皇那么简单
or did not try to kill the Pope.
怎么个不简单
How could it possibly not be that simple?
卡普尔医生将某种我们已知的毒药
Dr. Kapoor coated the bed
撒在了总统病房♥的床上
in the presidential bay with a known poison.
对不起 您是说毒药吗
Sorry, poison?
是夹竹桃花瓣
It was oleander petals!
-它是有毒的 -但它是个礼物
- Which are poisonous. - But it was a gift.
它代表心轮 教皇有一颗伟大的心
It represents heart chakra. The Pope has a big heart.
维贾伊 你就不能
Yeah, Vijay, couldn't you just
给教皇送点平常的礼物吗
have given the Pope a normal gift?
我当然想 但对一个住在梵蒂冈的人
I would have, but what do you give someone
能送什么礼物
who lives in the Vatican?
教皇热爱和平
Pope is a man of peace.
他支持女权和同性恋
He supports women's rights and gay people.
有传闻说他乔装打扮后溜出梵蒂冈
And I heard a rumor that he sneaks out of the Vatican
去给穷♥人♥送吃的
disguised to help to feed the poor people.
你看 卡普尔医生犯了个天真的错误
As you can see, Dr. Kapoor made an innocent mistake.
他是爱教皇的
He loves the Pope.
-我爱教皇 -是爱教皇
- I love the Pope. - Loves him.
你的背景调查没有问题
Your background check came back clear.
这么说 他可以走了 对吧
So he can go, right?
-我问问看 -太好了 谢谢
- I'll check. - Great, thank you.
要是我真想谋害教皇
I mean, if I actually wanted to kill the Pope
我就会用白蛇根花瓣了
I would have used white snakeroot petals.
你说什么
Excuse me?
见效更快 而且查不出来
Yeah, it's faster and untraceable.
就是它杀死了
That's exactly what killed
亚伯拉罕·林肯的母亲
Abraham Lincoln's mother, you know.
请坐 卡普尔医生
Take a seat, please, Dr. Kapoor.
什么
What?
哥们 自求多福
You're on your own, pal.
请坐下
Please take a seat.
吉米心脏活检报告显示
So, uh, Jimmy's heart biopsy results
有非常严重的排斥反应
show signs of acute rejection
这就是你们儿子衰竭的原因
and that's why your son collapsed.
他不会有事吧
Well, is he gonna be all right?
我加大了他免疫抑制剂的用量
Well, I've increased his immunosuppressants
可以解决他目前的问题 但我们必须
and that should treat this episode but we need to find out
先找出问题背后的原因
why it happened in the first place.
他最近的饮食有变化吗
Now were there any changes in his diet?
有没有皮疹 感冒 或胃部不适
Any rashes, colds, or upset stomach?
你们能想到什么不一样的地方吗
Well, can you think of anything different?
比方说 任何与以往不同之处
Like, anything out of the ordinary?
科里根太太
Mrs. Corrigan?
我们买♥♥的保险只赔了移植手术的费用
Our insurance paid for the transplant,
手术后的药物 他们一概不赔
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表