剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我们在这的原因
The whole reason we are here
就是因为她的母亲不愿与任何人交流
is because the mother is against talking to anyone.
我知道 但我们不得不让她加入
I know, but we have to get her on board,
否则我们无法治疗艾米
or we're gonna lose Amy.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
罗杰·康威得了心房♥纤颤
Rodger Conway's gone into A-fib.
什么
What?
抱歉 我去找其他人吧
Sorry, I can get someone else.
不用 我就是得缓缓
No, just, just give me a sec.
没事 我们能解决
No, we can handle it.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
室上性心动过速 心室率160
SVT. Ventricular rate of 160.
-布鲁姆医生 -病人怎么样了
- Dr. Bloom? - Uh, how's the patient?
胸口疼吗
Any chest pain?
我问过了 但是他昏迷了
I would ask him, but he's unresponsive.
好 心脏按♥摩♥
Okay. Uh, carotid massage.
他的颈动脉狭窄 不能按♥摩♥
He's a set-up for carotid stenosis.
他要不行了 我们需要更有力的手段
He'll stroke out. We need a heavy hitter.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你需要我们怎么做 布鲁姆医生
What do you want us to do, Dr. Bloom?
布鲁姆医生 我们需要你的指示
Dr. Bloom, we need your instructions.
-知道了 -知道了
- Yes. - Yes?
血压降到95/50
BP's down to 95/50.
布鲁姆医生
Dr. Bloom.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的
Okay.
阿替洛尔 5毫克 静脉注射
Atenolol, 5 milligram, IV.
你说的是腺苷吧
You mean adenosine.
不 我说了阿替洛尔
No, I said atenolol.
阿替洛尔
Atenolol.
-好的 -拿来了 给
- All right. - Got it. Here.
血压降到了90/50
BP's down to 90/50.
康威先生
Mr. Conway?
你听得到吗
Are you with us?
还是昏迷状态
Still unresponsive.
药物需要一些时间才会起效
The medication will take a minute to work.
血压降到86
BP's down to 86.
他就要室速了
He's about to convert to VTACH.
血压仍在下降
Blood pressure's still dropping.
这种情况通常要用电击
We usually shock this rhythm.
不用 别 药物会起效果的
Don't. No. This med will work.
我们得马上给他电击了
We need to shock him now.
不 等等
No, j--just wait.
住手
Just stop!
他脱离危险了
He's back.
正常窦性心律 药物起作用了
Normal sinus rhythm. The medication worked.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你没事了 康威先生
You're okay, Mr. Conway.
没事 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
好了 最后一个问题
Okay, one last quick question,
这个问题有些搞笑
and it's kind of funny.
弗洛伊德要过几岁生日
How old is Floyd going to be?
我不知道 他又不是我男朋友
I don't know. He's not my boyfriend.
我们就是一起睡过几晚
We just slept together a couple of times.
你心里肯定也会有这种想法...
There must be a part of you that knows...
你女儿今天不是失足所致
that your daughter did not slip...
而是准备结束自己的生命
that she tried to end her life today.
我知道这很难接受
I know it's hard to accept.
当孩子想要寻求帮助时 家长可能会想
When a child needs help, one may think,
「我这个家长当得真差劲」
"I did a bad job as a parent."
或者会想
One may wonder,
「我为什么没有提早发现问题」
"Why I didn't see the signs sooner?"
我们的孩子并不完美
Our children aren't perfect.
为什么苛求他们完美
And why should they be?
我们也非完人
We are not.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
这一点会起作用吗
Does that count for something?
在这里 没用 但是...
In here, no. But...
其他地方 会的
everywhere else, yes.
我觉得 他总会选择做手术的
He was always going to do the surgery, I think.
他只是需要寻求其他选择
He just needed to explore the alternatives
直到别无选择
to know it wasn't for him.
你是否...
Do you...
为此而憎恨他
resent him for it?
我喜欢他这样
I love him for it.
嗨
Hi.
就是顺便过来看看你
Just came by to check on you.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
就好像被F线地铁撞了一样
Hmm, like I've been hit by an F train.
冷笑话
Whoa. Solid.
讲冷笑话是个好的征兆
Solid jokes are a very good sign.
我很抱歉我不能瞒着我妈妈
I'm sorry I can't go behind my mother's back.
你知道吗...
You know...
你确实是个非常 非常忠诚
You are obviously a very, very loyal,
非常替人着想的女儿
very caring daughter.
我看得出来
I see that.
你的家庭成员关系也非常亲密
And you're part of a very tight-knit, close family,
你在意他们的看法
and you care what they think.
我知道这听起来...
I know it sounds...
很傻...
silly...
但是...
but...
每天最困难的事就是...
the hardest part of every day is...
起床
just getting out of bed.
我躺在床上想着
I lay there thinking about
所有我需要做的事
all the things I have to get done.
我把这些都在脑中过一遍
I imagine it all in my mind.
一个一个的过
And one by one,
我一事无成
I fail at everything.
我没有完成家庭作业
I don't finish my schoolwork.
我上班迟到
I'm late for work.
我在家说错话...
I say the wrong thing at home, and...
我还会想或许我该放弃
then I think maybe I shouldn't even try.
所以我躺在床上...
So I lay there for a while...
就这样躺着 希望
All the time, wishing
我可以告诉我妈妈
that I could just tell my mom...
为了成为她的骄傲
How much pressure I feel
我压力有多大
to make her proud.
我不知道
妈
Ma!
我告诉你妈我们打算如何给你开保险账单
I told your mother how we will bill your insurance.
她说那个主意不错
She said it was quite clever.
没错 我想这样 如果你没意见的话
I--yeah, I would like to-- if it's okay with you--
看着你们在一起
see the two of you together.
我想你能好起来
I want you to get better.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我们都需要帮助
We all need help.
宝贝
生日快乐
Surprise!
-棒啊 伙计 -真棒
- Yeah, dawg! - Yeah!
这都是你策划的吗
Did you do all this?
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认真的
Seriously.
你真是太棒了
How amazing are you?
呼叫雷诺兹医生
Paging Dr. Reynolds.
唱K科
You are urgently needed
非常需要你
in the karaoke department!
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
老实说 是布鲁姆告诉我的
Honestly, Bloom told me.
我记得我说了「情况紧急」
I believe I said "Urgently needed"?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表