剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
好了
Okay.
救护车区是最优先的
必须为急救人员把那里清理出来
然后再设置一个取暖区以备不时之需
-麦克斯 下雪天 -嗯
- Max, snow day! - Yeah.
太棒了 下雪天
Heck yeah, snow day.
严格来说是下雪夜
I mean, technically it's snow evening,
但你不觉得这样听起来就没那么有诗意了
but that kinda lacks poetry don't you think?
-好吧 -没什么能比得上
- Sure. - There's nothing quite like
这个不可思议的词 「下雪天」
the sheer magic of the words, "snow day."
-对 -跟我一起说
- Yeah. - Say it with me.
晚点再说吧 我现在正忙着
Yeah, maybe later, cause right now I gotta get
让这家医院准备好应对不知多少年来
this hospital ready for the worst storm that we've seen
最严重的暴风雪
in I don't know how many years.
72年 确实很久了
72 years. Yeah, it's a long time.
但是2010和2016年也下过很大雪
But, uh, you know, we had comparable snowfalls
但这次应该会更接近
back in 2010 and 2016 but this one's gonna be a lot more like
-1947年的大暴风雪 -你怎么知道这么多
- the great blizzard of 1947. - Why do you know all this?
你知道的 气象是我的爱好
Well, you know, I have a passion for weather.
瞧瞧这个 七年前我在屋顶装了
Check this out. Look. I put an anemometer on the roof
一个风速计 至今仍是我这辈子
seven years ago and it remains the best decision
做过的最好的决定
I ever made in my life.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧风暴的波动
Look. I mean, look at the fluctuations in the storm.
可以根据地理位置追踪它
We can track it by its geolocation, you know?
天啊 她无处不在
Oh, God. She is all over the place.
怪不得城里半数的医院都关闭了
That explains why half the hospitals in this city have shut down.
-你们能把这些送去肿瘤科吗 -好的
- Uh, can y'all take those-- go to oncology. - On it.
-谢谢 -私立医院太怂了
- Thank you. - Private hospitals are wimps.
公立医院下雪天不放假
Public hospitals don't get snow days.
罗拉 把暖气升两度好吗 两度
Laura, can we turn the heat up two degrees? Two degrees.
谢谢 我备足了食物 药品和必需品
Thank you. I stocked up on food, meds, supplies.
能安全出院的病人都安排出院了
I discharged every patient I safely could,
并且精简到只留关键职员
and I pared down to a skeleton crew.
那你呢 你不回家陪乔治娅吗
Well, what about you? You going home to Georgia?
我说服她去她父母家了
I convinced her to go to her parents' house,
她要去那里忍♥受更具批评意味的「暴风」
where she'll be enduring a much more judgmental type of storm.
嗯 我懂
Oh yeah, I get ya.
嗯
Yeah.
看来情况都在你的掌控之中
Looks like you got this amigo.
这也不是很糟糕
Oh, you know, this isn't so bad.
小意思 1888年的大暴风雪
This is nothing. The great white out of 1888,
整个缅因州都停止运转了
they had to shut down Maine.
就像丹尼斯餐厅一样让整个州关闭了
Literally closed it like it was a Denny's.
安全第一
Safety first.
那天还是死了四百个人
Well, 400 people still died that day.
但我们没问题的
But we will be fine.
让开
Move it!
下雪天 朵拉
Snow day, Dora!
下雪天 瞧瞧看
Snow day! Look it!
我听见你说的了
No, I hear you.
瞧啊 我有个超酷的气象软件
Look, I've got this cool weather app.
医 院 革 命
第一季 第十六集
劳拉·布鲁姆
海伦·夏普
劳拉 有个病人在屋里用药过量了
Lauren, a patient overdosed in her room.
托马斯医生困在暴风雪中了
Dr. Thomas got caught in the storm.
什么 她有呼吸或意识吗
What? Is she breathing or responsive?
呼吸频率低 但供氧还行
Respiratory rate's low but she's oxygenating okay.
-血压呢 -90/60 心率92
- BP? - 90/60, heart rate's 92.
好吧 如果她的血氧饱和度还行
Okay, well, if she's oxygenating okay
那应该能坚持到早上
then she'll be fine until morning.
你不能帮帮她吗
Can't you help her?
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我来这里是因为我被禁止行医了 记得吗
I'm here because I'm not allowed to be a doctor, remember?
等托马斯医生对她来说更好
She is better off waiting for doctor Thomas.
喝一杯完美的橙皮曼哈顿鸡尾酒
One perfect Manhattan with a twist
-还是一杯鸽子鸡尾酒 -两杯都喝
- or one Paloma with Mezcal? - Both.
一次一杯吧 雪一时半会儿不会停
How about one at a time? Snows not going anywhere.
BGM: International by Baaba Maal
-不行 -我还什么都没问呢
- No. - I didn't even ask anything yet.
-但我知道你要问什么 -不可能
- But I know what you were going to ask. - No, that's impossible.
那好 你问吧
Go on, then. Ask.
-我需要你来上班 -不行 我就知道
- I need you to come in. - No, see, I knew. No.
但这其实不是询问
But it wasn't actually a question.
这场暴风雪会很严重
This blizzard is gonna be bad and
我需要我的医疗副主任来上班
I need my Deputy Medical Director here.
但我刚刚才下班
But she only just left.
正准备大醉一场呢
And she's about to get legless.
大醉一场
Legless?
酩酊大醉 踉踉跄跄 东倒西歪
Hammered. Sloshed. Sozzled.
太好了 那我打的正是时候
Great, so then I caught you just in time.
我恨你
I hate you.
什么
What?
喂
Hello?
喂 夏普
Hey? Sharpe?
麦克斯
Max?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
看出来的 你必须回去吗
I could tell. You have to go back in?
很不幸 我是他的副手
Unfortunately. I am his deputy.
交出你的「警徽」 副官
Turn in your badge, deputy,
和我一起亡命天涯吧
and be an outlaw with me.
但他是我上司
But he is my boss.
也是你的朋友
And your friend.
那他岂不是很难把你当做他的医生
Isn't it hard for him to see you as his doctor?
你对他来讲有很多别的角色
You play so many other roles.
麦克斯非常尊重我作为
Max is very respectful of my role
他医生的这个角色 谢谢
as his doctor, thank you.
抱歉 我不应该质疑
I apologize. I would never question
你作为医生的能力
your effectiveness as a doctor.
我只是在想你们会不会
I just wondered if the, um,
因为你们之间的事而很难处关系
the thing you guys have made it difficult.
什么 我和麦克斯之间什么事也没有
Excuse me, Max and I don't have a thing.
某种感觉
The vibe?
你在说什么 什么感觉也没有
What are you talking about? There is no vibe.
那我怎么知道刚才是他打来的电♥话♥
Then how did I know it was him on the phone?
说不定你有超能力
Maybe you're psychic.
用我的手♥机♥给孩子们打电♥话♥就行了
Just use my phone to call the kids.
为什么非要用你的
Why do you need yours?
你知道他们现在不会接
You know that they won't pick up now
要是他们等你走了之后才回过来
and then when you leave I won't have a phone
我就没手♥机♥了
in case they call back.
我把我的手♥机♥留给你
I will leave mine with you.
万一他们想和你说话呢
What if they wanna talk to you?
克丽丝 我们的民宿离这整整五个街区
Chrissy, our Airbnb is five full blocks away,
我真的好累
I am exhausted.
外面雪下得那么大
And it's snowing cats, dogs,
大得要命
and reindeer out there.
你们能及时从佛蒙特州过来真是太好了
It's good you got in from Vermont when you did.
听见没
See?
不是 抱歉 我意思是 因为我们今晚
No, sorry, I meant, because we need to start
就要让克丽丝开始用免疫检查点抑制剂
Chrissy on an immune checkpoint inhibitor tonight.
这会让她的胶质母细胞瘤
It will make her glioblastoma
对临床试验起更好的反应
respond better to her clinical trial.
看来这件事我应该
That sounds like something I should probably
告诉孩子们了
tell the kids.
告诉他们吧
Tell them.
你们就像我和我妻子一样
You sound exactly like me and my wife.
总是在为一些愚蠢的事情争吵
Always arguing about silly things.
我现在回♥民♥宿睡几个小时
I'm going back to our Airbnb so I can get a few hours sleep.
我明天早上把你的手♥机♥带来
I will bring you your phone in the morning.
得了癌症不就意味着每次吵架都应该让我赢吗
Shouldn't having cancer mean I get to win every argument?
这不是我的副手吗 等等 你的帽子呢
Hey, there's my deputy. Wait, where's your hat?
我忘了 因为 你知道的
Oh, I forgot it because, you know,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表