剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
but at this point, I can't promise anything.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
朵拉 给我接通伊吉
Dora, get me Iggy. Oh.
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
海伦走了些关系 帮我们约了布里特兰医生
Helen pulled some strings, got us in with Dr. Britland.
市里最好的牙科医生
Best dental surgeon in the city.
但你有别的事
But something came up.
我并不是要逃避事实
I'm not trying to get out of this, okay?
我只是想重建这个器♥官♥移♥植♥链
I am just trying to rebuild this transplant chain,
循序渐进
one piece at a time.
直到全盘就位
Until each piece falls into place,
但一切总不遂人意
but it just keeps falling apart.
你知道我是站你这队的吧
You know I'm on Team Max, right?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
不 我是说我还准备了小旗子和帽子
No, I mean, I have banners and hats and...
你还有帽子哪
You have a hat?
但有时候我会觉得自己在孤军奋战
But sometimes it feels like I'm the only one.
你不是一个人 我答应你
You're not. I promise.
听着 我自己何尝不想把这颗肿瘤赶出去
Look, I want this cancer out of my body more than anything.
我必须把这个预约推后几个小时
I just have to push this appointment a few hours.
等我把这个移植链完成了就好
Just until I can fix this chain.
麦克斯队必胜
Team Max.
麦克斯队必胜
Team Max.
我要你告诉我 你对于器官捐献后
And I'm here to make it 100% clear to you what happens
情感和生理上会产生的变化有百分百的了解
emotionally and physically after organ donation.
弗罗姆医生 吉安娜和我是危地马拉人
Dr. Frome, Gianna and I came here from Guatemala.
在那里我曾是个警♥察♥
I was police there.
那些帮派的人不喜欢不收贿赂的警♥察♥
The gangs, they don't like it if they cannot corrupt you.
他们威胁我们的生命
They threatened our lives.
这是你背井离乡的原因吗 你逃难了
That's why you left? You fled.
当吉安娜不能同时走路和呼吸
When Gianna could not walk and breathe at the same time,
我抱着她
I carried her.
当我们终于到了纽约
And when we finally go to New York...
我确保我俩藏得很好
I made sure we were hidden,
这样政♥府♥就不会把我们遣回国
so they could not send us back.
接着她的状态每况愈下
And she got worse.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我要来弥补它
And I'm going to fix it.
我自己发生什么都不重要
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
了解了
Okay.
我想听的就是这些
That's all I needed to hear.
我刚打算下班了
Hey, I was just about to head out.
你有什么需要吗
I wanted to see if you needed anything.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我害怕
I'm scared.
我不喜欢一个人待着
I don't like being...alone.
告诉你个秘密
You wanna know a secret?
我也不喜欢一个人待着
I don't like being alone either.
要不这样 我们俩
What do you say, you and I,
陪着对方 等你♥爸♥爸回来
we keep each other company until your dad gets back?
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那好 挪过去一点儿
Okay. Come on, scoot over.
行了
Okay.
知道吗 双子星的男朋友
Hey, you know, Gemini's boyfriend
是我第一个喜欢的人
was my very first crush.
但他是个独眼流星兽
But he's a one-eyed meteor beast.
没错
Yeah.
我以前就是个怪小孩
Yeah, I was a weird kid.
我们把吉安娜的情况和多米诺移植链中
We shared Gianna's case with all the families
所有的家庭都知会过了
in the Domino Transplant Chain.
的确 向一个完完全全的陌生人请求
And it was a tough ask of a perfect stranger
捐献他们的一部分肺绝非易事
to donate a part of their lung.
我 能理解
I, uh, I understand.
事情是这样的 迪亚哥
The thing is, Diego, um,
吉安娜的捐献者并非只有一个
we don't have a donor for Gianna.
而是有十二个
We have 12.
有了这么多的自愿捐献者
Now with so many volunteers,
我们有十足的信心为吉安娜找到成功的配型
we are almost sure to find a match for Gianna today.
出什么事了
What is it?
-她刚停止呼吸了 -血压在下降
- She just stopped breathing. - BP's dropping.
多巴胺静注达到最高剂量了吗
Got any room on her dopamine drip?
已经用了最高的 多巴酚丁胺也是
Maxed out. So is the dobutamine.
-加用去甲肾上腺素 -加用去甲肾上腺素
- Start levophed. - Start levophed.
-交给我们了 -心跳高达每分120下
- We've got this. - Heart rate's up to 120.
你确定她的心脏能承受去甲肾上腺素吗
Are you sure her heart can tolerate the levo?
-不确定 但也得做 -雷诺兹
- No, but do it anyway. - Reynolds?
我们能行
We've got this.
加油 吉安娜
Come on, Gianna.
加油
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
吉安娜的心脏要不行了 迪亚哥
Gianna's heart is failing, Diego.
她的肺受损太严重
Her lungs are so scarred
心脏无法将血液推过肺部
that her heart can't pump blood through them.
我们必须送她去手术室
We have to take her to the OR
给她用主动脉内球囊反搏泵
to put her on an aortic balloon pump.
这会稳定她的情况
That will stabilize her condition and hopefully
并且希望能帮她的心脏恢复
it will help her heart recover.
但在恢复之前
But until it does,
她的情况都不能承受移植手术
she's not strong enough to withstand transplant surgery.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
照顾好我的宝贝女儿
Take care of my little girl.
让你单独陪她一会
We'll give you some time with her.
我真的以为这次移植链会成功
I really thought we were gonna make this chain work.
你要放弃了吗
You're giving up?
今天没有别的办法了
There's nothing else to do today,
只能希望大家都坚持下去
except hope everyone hangs on.
吉安娜还好吗
Is Gianna okay?
我们现在送她去手术室
We're getting her to the OR now.
我们能谈谈吗
Uh, can we talk?
你问我吗
I don't know, can we?
看起来你在尽你所能地
It seems like you've been doing everything you can
逃避和我谈话
not to talk to me.
我活该
I deserve that.
还有更多呢 你想听吗
I got more, you wanna hear 'em?
伊维和我
Okay, look, uh, Evie and I
最近经常在一起
have been spending a lot of time together.
我们的过往让情况有点复杂
And our history makes that, you know, complicated.
而且尴尬
And awkward.
我不觉得
Not for me.
真的吗
Really?
我介绍了你们俩认识
I introduced the two of you.
这还不够证明我不在意吗
I mean, shouldn't that prove that I'm fine with this?
还是你觉得我就是喜欢自我折磨
Or do you think I just like torturing myself?
我是说...
I mean...
别说了 不要怪里怪气的
Shut up. Come on, stop being weird.
我们是朋友 没关系的
We're friends and we're fine.
你能快去治好吉安娜吗
Now can you just please go and fix Gianna?
好
All right.
你不能把我锁在这里
You can't lock me in here!
我们可以讨论这个
Okay, we can talk about that
但你不能大吼大叫
but not while you're yelling.
根本不是我的错
It's not even my fault!
珍妮在瞎搞我的机器
Janine was messing with my machine.
我让她住手她不听
And I told her to stop it and she wouldn't!
你很看重那个设计啊
Wow, you really cared about that project, huh?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
那你为什么毁掉它
So then, why did you break it?
好吧
All right, um...
帮我个忙 把眼睛闭上好吗
Do me a favor and just close your eyes for a second.
詹玛 闭眼
Jemma, close them.
拜托了 闭眼 谢谢你
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表