剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
只会有一群无聊的捐赠人在那
All it's gonna be is stuffy donors
做无聊乏味的事情
acting stuffy and boring.
我说过那有酒吧了吗
Did I mention the full bar?
那我要嫉妒你了
Oh, I'm so jealous.
我不觉得你理解刚才发生了什么
I don't think you fully grasp what just happened.
-什么情况 -车祸
- What'd you bring us? - Car crash.
丹·马肯 66岁男性
Dan Marken, 66-year-old male.
生命体征平稳 手臂有撕裂伤
Stable vitals with an arm laceration.
克里斯多夫·马肯 生命体征平稳
Christopher Marken, VSS.
42岁 单腿有挤压伤
42 years old with single-leg crush injury.
好的 把他们送到二十九和三十区
Okay, let's put them in bays 29 and 30.
我是在救我们的命
I was trying to save our lives.
-那辆车左转太猛 -是你右转太猛
- That car made a crazy left. - You made a crazy right.
没有猛然右转这回事
There's no such thing as a crazy right.
你没越过交通线
You're not crossing traffic lines.
直走
Go straight.
没人打转向灯又不是我的错
It's not my fault no one uses their blinkers anymore.
-不 就是你的错 -感觉你今晚能
- No, it's your fault-- - Looks like you're gonna have
和我一样开心了
as much fun as I am tonight.
我恨你
I hate you.
见鬼
Damn it.
慢点
Slow down.
我要去抢救
I'm on the Code Team.
规定就是规定 清空口袋
Rules are rules. Empty your pockets.
-手♥机♥ 呼机 -里面有人要死了
- Phones, pagers... - Someone is dying in there.
他在这
He's over here.
这人刚才突然倒下了
The guy just dropped like a sack of potatoes.
-什么情况 海德拉 -曼尼·哈里斯
- Status, Hedera? - Manny Harris.
呼吸微弱 接近停止 无脉搏
Shallow to no breathing. No pulse.
已经进行三分钟胸外按压
Chest compression for three minutes.
电极板
Paddles.
充电二百焦
Charge to 200.
充电完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
再来一次
Going again.
离手
Clear.
救回来了
He's back.
脉搏微弱 但救回来了
It's faint, but he's back.
他倒下之前抱怨过什么吗
Did he complain about anything before he collapsed?
没有
No.
杰弗斯 他跟你说什么了吗
Hey, Jeffers, did he say anything to you?
什么都没说
No, nothing.
绕过去 从下面翻上来 再穿过去
Across, under, and through.
我平时穿手术服和运动鞋比较多
Always been more of a scrubs and sneakers kind of guy.
麦克斯 我得跟你谈谈今晚的事
Well, listen, Max, I need to talk to you about tonight.
重要的事情我都知道
I think I have all the salient details.
拍捐赠者马屁 拿到钱 医院继续开
Schmooze donors, get money, uh, hospital keeps running.
今晚的主角是你
So this whole evening is about you.
你现在是医院的门面
You're the face of this hospital now,
捐赠者会对你有所期待
and the donors are gonna look to you
期待你有财政方面的规划
to see that you have plans for fiscal responsibility.
所以你要让他们确信
So you need to assure them
投资我们医院是对的
that this hospital is a good investment.
我不擅长财政方面的事
Fiscal thing is really not my strong suit.
我更喜欢谈跟病人有关的事
I prefer to talk about the patients.
那有用吗
And does that work?
并没有
Not really, no.
你在中国城的时候到底是怎么筹的钱
How in God's name did you ever raise money in Chinatown?
我有秘密武器
I had a secret weapon.
真的吗
Really?
那就准备好 今晚会派上用场的
Well, dust it off, kid, because you're gonna need it tonight.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
麦克斯 我换个说法
Let me put this to you a different way, Max.
我们上一任医疗主任
Our last medical director raised...
在他的第一次募捐会上筹集了340万美元
$3.4 million on his first fund-raiser.
难以超越
Big shoes.
然后我们开除了他
And we fired him.
你收到我发的的验血结果了吗
Did you, uh, get that blood work I sent over
监区病房♥病人曼尼·哈里斯的
for Manny Harris in the Corrections Ward?
我看到了
Oh, I saw it, all right.
我想听听你的专业意见
Well, I was hoping to get your professional opinion.
-我的专业意见 -是的
- My professional opinion? - Yeah.
我的专业意见是
Well, my professional opinion
医院里任何人都可以帮你看这个检查结果
is that anybody in this hospital could have read those labs,
你却偏偏发给我
and you only sent it to me
就是想为侮辱我的专业能力作出补偿
in a pathetic and poorly veiled attempt to make amends
意图很明显 也很可悲
for insulting my abilities as a doctor.
你说的对
You're right.
我知道我说的对
I know I'm right.
只是以为你不知道我是对的
Just didn't think that you knew I was right.
对不起
All right, look, I'm sorry, all right?
真的
I am.
你是名非常优秀的医生
You're an exceptional doctor, all right?
是我共事过最优秀的医生之一
One of the best I've ever worked with.
我再也不会质疑你的判断
In fact, I'll never question your judgment again.
就冲你能忍♥受我
Look, I owe you a bottle of scotch
我欠你一瓶苏格兰威士忌
just for putting up with me, okay?
好了 现在该你原谅我了
All right, now this is where you forgive me.
好啦 没事了
Fine, whatever.
至于你这个病人的检测结果
As for your prisoner's labs, the only thing of note
唯一值得注意的是氯♥胺♥酮♥阳性
was that he tested positive for Special K.
K粉
Ketamine. Wow.
-他吸毒过量了 -是的
- He OD'd, huh? - Yep.
但是一周前我收诊他的时候
But when I admitted him a week ago,
他绝对没有问题 所以
he was clean as a whistle, so...
他是进来之后才开始吸K粉的
He got the K in here.
看起来有人在往监区病房♥走私毒品
Looks like someone's smuggling drugs into our Corrections Ward.
你们搞得定吗
Hey, you and the kids got this?
我得去打扮得漂漂亮亮的
I need to go get all dolled up.
知道了 出去
Yeah, yeah. Get out of here.
路上小心
Drive safe, boys.
睿智 你对我们明年有什么计划
Hey, genius, what do you got planned for us next year?
要切除掉我们的阑尾吗
What, are we gonna get our appendix removed?
爸 我们别再去这种旅行了
I don't think we should go on these trips anymore, Dad.
你年纪太大了
Clearly you're getting too old.
他自己还在轮椅上呢
Says the man in the wheelchair.
怎么了
What--what's wrong?
布鲁姆 快回来
Bloom, get back here!
-发生什么了 -他突然开始抽搐
- What happened? - He just started seizing.
移开轮椅 拿劳拉西泮给我 快
Move that wheelchair! I need Ativan, now!
BGM: Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. (Allegro)
by Lumiere String Quartet [Arr. R. Paterson for Violin and String Quartet]
你准备好筹款了吗
You ready to raise some money?
当然 我正准备找人聊聊
Absolutely. You know, I was, uh, just about to chat up,
跟这个男的
uh, this man.
看起来他有十四艘游艇
Looks like he has about 14 yachts.
那是宴会承办商
That's the caterer.
我说的是 他旁边的那个男的
I meant, uh, the guy next to him.
-安德鲁·野村 -对
- Andrew Nomura. - Yeah.
对冲基金经理
Hedge fund.
-十二亿美元 -只有这么点吗
- $1.2 billion. - Ooh, is that all?
-麦克斯 你过去的时候 -我知道
- Max, when you go up-- - I got this.
真的
I do.
你一定是新上任的医疗主任
You must be the new medical director.
很高兴认识你 感谢你的到来
It's nice to meet you. Thank you for coming.
我需要给你讲讲一个病人的事
I need to tell you about a patient.
但是 抱歉
But, uh, sorry.
失陪一下 不好意思
I need to--excuse me.
我想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
你看起来美极了
You look amazing.
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表