剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他在恢复
He's in recovery now.
手肘悠着点
Just easy on that elbow.
好的
Yeah.
等我妈来了她会很激动的
My mom's gonna be so hyped when she gets here.
-杰伦可是个宝贝 -是吗
- Jalen's the baby. - Yeah?
还是个小坏蛋
A little badass too.
有一次他把番茄酱弄得满衣服都是
Once he poured ketchup all over his T-shirt.
假装被枪击了
Acted like he got shot.
吓死我妈了
Scared the crap out of my moms.
拿拖鞋抽了他一顿
He got the chancla for that one.
肯定的
No doubt.
他总是干这种蠢事
He's always pulling stupid stuff like that.
-怎么了 -待在这
- What--What's going on? - Stay here.
-杰伦在哪儿 -哈维 看着我
- Where's Jalen? - Javi, look at me.
我需要你待在外面
I need you to stay out here.
他进入无脉性电活动了
He's in pulseless electrical activity.
-胸外按压呢 -戈麦斯
- Chest compressions? - Gomez.
麦克斯 一毫克肾上腺素
Max, one milligram of epi.
已经打开了
No, it's already open.
-室颤 -开始
- V-fib. - Go.
离手
Clear.
-还是室颤 -再来一毫克肾上腺素
- Still V-fib. - Another round of epi.
离手
Clear.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
还是没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
-麦克斯 -再等等
- Max. - Wait.
-麦克斯 -等等
- Max. - Just wait!
停下 麦克斯
Stop it, Max.
停下
Stop it.
没救了
It's over.
死亡时间 3点18分
Time of death, 3:18.
老天 你看到妈妈的脸了吗
Damn, you saw Mami face?
挡不住的 听到没有
Unstoppable, you heard me?
我说 别挑衅了
Oh, man, stop fronting.
你知道我才是行动的首脑
You know I'm the brains of the operation.
什么首脑啊
What brains, man?
什么首脑 你说什么头脑
What brains? Oh, yeah?
我听说马利克病情稳定了
I heard Malik is stable.
但是
And, um...
杰伦死于枪伤继发的心脏停搏
Jalen died of cardiac arrest secondary to a gunshot wound.
你要打给警♥察♥局长吗
So you gonna call the Chief of Police?
还是市长
Mayor?
这不是应该报道的事 路
It's not the story, Lou.
那 那是什么
Well, then--then what is?
如果你不是 警♥察♥不是
And what is the story if it's not you,
市长也不是 什么才是该报道的事
the police, or the mayor?
如果你在这座医院待了一整天还是不明白
If you don't know after spending all day at this hospital,
那就是我挑错来做这份工作的人了
then I picked the wrong man for the job.
等等 是你挑的我
Wait, you picked me?
这么说给我完全权限的不是医疗联盟
So HCC didn't give me full access.
是你
You did.
他们压根没想让我来吧
Did they even want me here at all?
你为什么这么做
Why did you?
让你看清♥真♥♥相♥
Gotta see the truth.
记录真♥相♥
To write the truth.
挡不住的 听到没有
Unstoppable, you heard me?
我说 别挑衅了
Oh, man. Stop fronting.
你知道我是行动的首脑
You know I'm the brains of the operation.
住手 这不好笑
Get off, man. That's not funny.
这不好笑 没脑子
It's not funny. No brains.
没脑子
No brains.
BGM: Cycling Trivialities by José González
♪ Too blind ♪
♪ Hurrying through the forks without regrets ♪
♪ Different now, every step feels like a mile ♪
♪ All the lights seem to flash and pass you by ♪
♪ So how's it gonna be ♪
♪ When it all ♪
马丁 是我
Hey, Martin, it's me.
今晚的约会之夜方便改期吗
Do you think I could take a rain check on date night tonight?
我只是
I just, um...
我很想和你还有孩子们在一起
I really wanna be with you and the kids.
♪ But don't know which way to turn ♪
如果我没做心包穿刺的话
You know, there might not have even been a patient to save
你可能就没病人可抢救了
if I hadn't done the pericardiocentesis.
是啊 而且我想说你做得非常完美
Yeah, and I wanted to tell you that you did it perfectly.
这我知道
I know I did.
我既不需要 也没必要问你的观点
I didn't need--nor would I ask--for your opinion.
弗洛伊德 你是一位十分有天赋的医生
Look, Floyd, you're an incredibly gifted doctor
你领导着一个世界级科室
who heads up a world-class department.
但我也同样如此
But so am I.
是的 你说的没错
Yeah. You're right.
所以我们和好了吧
So we're good?
不知道
I don't know.
你说呢
Are we?
我也不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我真不希望以后工作中再发生摩擦了
I really don't want no static at work after this.
同意
Agreed.
你听着还很情绪化 所以
Well, you sound like you're still in your feelings, so...
天啊
Oh, my God.
你就是不能闭嘴 是吗
You just can't help yourself, can you?
郑重声明
You know, for the record,
脾脏完全在心外科职责之外了
the spleen is way outside of cardiac's protocol.
「昨天早晨7点38分
"Yesterday morning, at 7:38 A.M.,
一发子弹打穿了新阿姆斯特丹医院」
a bullet ripped through New Amsterdam."
「子弹让医生心碎
"The bullet tore doctors apart.
子弹让家庭破裂」
The bullet tore families apart."
「它也让社区四分五裂」
"It tore communities apart."
「它将杰伦·蒲甘的身体撕裂」
"It tore Jalen Pagan's body apart."
♪ Who'll remember all the players ♪
♪ Who'll remember all the clowns ♪
「尽管新阿姆斯特丹医院辛勤的医生们
"And although the hardworking doctors of New Amsterdam
没能挽救杰伦的生命 他们都尽力了」
couldn't save Jalen's life, they all did their job."
♪ How's it gonna be ♪
新阿姆斯特丹医院病人意外死亡
「只是子弹更完美地完成了自己的使命」
"Except the bullet did its job better."
♪ To cycling trivialities ♪
这是事实
That is the truth.
没人做错什么
Not one of you is at fault.
♪ What does this really mean ♪
没人应该背这个责任
Not one of you is to blame.
♪ When it all comes down to cycling trivialities ♪
我知道你们都可以另谋高就
I know you could all be working someplace else.
赚
Making...
赚更多钱
Making more money.
♪ Cycling trivialities ♪
少工作几个小时
Working less hours.
但你们选择在这里工作
But you're here.
我十分感激
And I'm so grateful.
今天是全新的一天
Today is a new day.
散会
Go.
「巧克力榛果酱」没有扩散
The "Nutella" didn't spread.
我不该再叫它「巧克力榛果酱」了
I should stop calling it Nutella.
不是「巧克力榛果酱」 是癌症
It's not Nutella. It's cancer.
我应该诚实一些了
I should start being honest.
至少对自己诚实
At least with myself.
我想要个孩子
I want to have a baby.
好吧
Okay.
但我单身 也过了35岁
But I'm single and on the wrong side of 35.
哪怕我想给自己一个机会
I'd have to do injections and deal with epic mood swings
也得注射药物并忍♥受巨大的情绪波动
if I even wanna give myself a chance.
我不知道自己为什么想生小孩
I don't know why I'd wanna bring a child--
把一个棕色皮肤的孩子带到人世
a brown child--into this world.
明明有一万个理由阻止我这样做
There are a thousand reasons not to.
但战胜死亡的唯一办法
But the only way to beat death...
是生命
is life.
有个词更准确
There's a word for it.
代♥孕♥
Surrogacy.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表