剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Did the man actually say that his fiancée was dead?
我不知道他是否确切用了那个词
Well, I don't know if he used that word exactly,
但是他讲述她时用的是过去时态
but he was going on about her in past tense,
他曾如何失去她 别忘了他曾为她挖掘坟墓
how he lost her, and he was digging up a grave, let's not forget.
戊二醛的日常名字
The common name for glutaraldehyde
是防腐液
is embalming fluid.
我的天呐
Oh, holy hell.
他不是在挖她的坟墓
He wasn't digging up her grave.
他是在挖他自己的
He was digging his own.
他并没有认为未婚妻死了
Yeah, because he doesn't think his fiancée is dead but--
他认为自己死了
He thinks he is.
我知道他在哪儿了
I think I know where he is.
出来吧你
Okay, out you get.
你要搞死我了 雷
You're killing me, Ray.
我是麦克斯·古德温医生
Yeah, Dr. Max Goodwin.
新阿姆斯特丹医院的医疗主任
I'm the Medical Director at New Amsterdam Hospital.
你穿好衣服了
You're dressed.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
现在吗
Now?
等一会儿
Later.
我要跟市长谈有关监区病房♥
I need to talk to the Mayor about a patient
一个病人的事
in the corrections ward.
是的 一个犯人
Yes, a prisoner.
你打算不说一声就走吗
Were you even gonna say goodbye?
当然不是
Of course.
我爸妈说你想的话 每周末都可以过来
And my folks said you can come up every weekend if you want.
不 我不想
I don't. I don't want.
好的 那我等市长回电♥话♥
Yes, the Mayor can call me back.
请告诉他要快一点
Just please tell him it has to be very soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要跟市长讲话
You're talking to the Mayor?
我很有权势的
I'm very powerful.
求你别走
Please don't go.
我需要一个大一点的房♥间
I would need a bigger room.
我们这儿有总统套房♥
We have the President's suite.
就是 给总统住的病房♥
For the, you know, President.
麦克斯 你属于这里 可我不是
Max, you belong here, not me.
我属于你
I belong with you.
我们试过了
We tried that.
我搞砸了 我知道
And I messed it up, I know.
可我已经违背诺言这么多次
But I broke a lot of promises.
我不想再食言了
And I'm just trying not to break any more.
我知道
I know.
我是爱你的
And I do love you.
非常爱
To my core.
但是这事只能这样
But this is what has to happen, and
我已经接受了
I'm okay with it now.
卢娜也会的
And Luna will be, too.
到时你来康涅狄格州
And when you come to Connecticut,
我们就可以相聚了
we'll all be together.
我讨厌康涅狄格州
I hate Connecticut.
喂 是的
Yeah. Right, yes.
-去吧 -市长
- Go. Go. - I--Mr. Mayor, um,
抱歉打扰您了 但这事很重要
Sorry to bother you, but this is important.
-包包不错 -你想要吗
- Nice bag. - You want it?
今天过得不顺吗
Rough day?
只不过发现
Just the ongoing discovery that
全世界都觉得我是骗子而已
the world thinks I'm a fraud.
我不觉得
Well, I kinda doubt that.
看起来 我在外面做的事
Seems my outside commitments
让我没有任何可信度了
have relieved me of all credibility.
对了 这是别人送的
This was a gift, by the way.
我知道你不开心 可是你很棒
Hey, look, I get that you're upset, but you're amazing.
你是一名优秀的内科医生
You're an excellent physician
你还为医院筹集了大量的钱
and you raised a ton of money for this place.
病人又不在乎这个
Patients don't care about that.
也没必要在乎
Nor should they.
他们只想要个可以信任的医生
They just want a doctor they can trust,
但现在海伦医生不值得信任了
and right now Doctor Helen isn't worth trusting.
那就告诉他们 为什么要信任你
Then tell them why they should.
对了 我能要那个包包吗
Oh, hey, uh, can I really have that bag?
走开啦
Piss off.
防腐剂
Embalming fluid?
是的 我们认为雷得了
Yeah, we believe that Ray is suffering from something
科塔尔综合征
called Cotard's Syndrome.
这种疾病很罕见
It's a rare disease
患者会觉得他们已经去世了
where the victim actually believes that they've passed on.
所以有时 他们会想象
Sometimes as a result, they can imagine
别人看不见自己
that they can't be seen.
像鬼一样
Like a ghost.
雷觉得他死了
Ray thinks he's dead?
但他还在说话 死人不会说话的
But he's talking. Dead people don't talk.
这不符合逻辑
It's not logical.
这是妄想出来的
It's delusional.
为什么他的手臂没有知觉了
Why can't he feel his arms?
我们还不清楚
Well, we don't know yet,
但是卡普尔医生现在正给他做核磁共振
but Dr. Kapoor is giving him an MRI as we speak,
我们会照顾好他的
so he's in good hands.
好消息是
You know, the, uh--the good news is, um,
他没有知觉可能是神经性的
that lack of feeling could be neurological.
科塔尔综合症不会导致失去知觉
Um, Cotard's wouldn't cause that,
防腐剂也不会
and neither would embalming fluid.
你跟我对好消息的定义非常不同
I think you and I have a very different idea of good news.
我们找到什么了
Okay, what do we got?
肿瘤吗
Tumor?
肿瘤造成的压力导致了幻觉
Pressure from which is causing him delusions.
灵魂出窍感
Out of body feeling.
感觉麻木
Numbness.
虽然德马科先生还没有死
So, while Mr. DeMarco is certainly not dead,
但也离死不远了
he may well be soon.
-医生 -医生
- Doctor. - Doctor.
你赶着去哪儿
Where are you racing to?
犯人病房♥
Correctional ward.
有个孩子要出生了
I've got a baby on the way.
-真好 -希望吧
- Nice. - Hopefully.
我看你组建的团队挺不错
I see you're putting together quite the team.
里面有你未来的妻子吗
Any future wives in the mix?
老天
Oh, man.
怎么了
What?
她们的简历都比我们的要优秀
All these women have better resumes than we do.
这是当然的 我只是注意到...
I'd expect nothing less. I just, uh--I couldn't help but notice--
对对对
Right, right.
人人都注意到了 但没人说出来
Everybody notices something, but nobody says anything.
所以 请说出来吧
So please, just--just say it.
我只是想说她们都很有魅力
I was gonna say how attractive they all are.
她们的魅力并没阻止你被录用
Didn't stop you from getting hired.
不要转移到我身上
Don't make this about me.
但确实与你有关
No, but it is.
你应该比任何人都清楚
Look, you ought to know more than anyone
手术科室中女性时常被忽视
how often women are overlooked for surgical positions.
是频繁
A lot.
全国只有19%的外科医师是女性
Only 19% of the surgeons in this country are women.
我并不清楚具体数据
I mean, I didn't know the exact statistic.
你想知道有色人种女性的数据吗
You wanna hear the stats for women of color?
我不敢问
I'm scared to ask.
没人统计过
They don't exist.
所以 尽管我打算录用不同种族
So, while I intend to hire folks of every ethnicity
和性别的员工
and gender for my staff,
我会优先录用有色人种女性
I'm hiring women of color first.
你到了
I believe this is you.
市长先生 我明白
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表