剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
I got this, thank you.
好了 跟我来吧
All right, come on, come with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 都没事了
It's okay, whatever it is.
这种事
It happened...
又发生了
again.
弗洛伊德·雷诺兹
Floyd Reynolds?
我是麦克斯·古德温
Max Goodwin.
我记得你 一小时前见过你
Yeah, I remember you from an hour ago.
你还开了我
When you fired me.
耶鲁大学 厉害
Yale. Fancy.
你是哪个秘密社团的
What secret society were you?
骷髅会 轴匙社团
Skull and Bones? Scroll and Key?
那个招黑人穷小子的
The one that took a poor black kid.
那是哪个社团
Which one was that?
医学院
School of medicine.
弗洛伊德
So, Floyd,
你为什么成为了一名心血管外科医生
why did you become a cardiovascular surgeon?
无意冒犯
You know, all due respect,
但是我不需要被人炒了还要安慰
I don't need a pat on the back on the way out.
那就好 因为你们科室对病患护理这么糟糕
That's good, because I don't intend to pat you on the back
我也不打算安慰你
given the appalling history of patient care in your department.
如果我是你 看到我们科这样的情况
If I were you and I had analyzed our performance
我也会把它解散了
I would have done the same.
你们科的情况
By performance, do you mean
你是指全纽约最高的死亡率和感染率吗
the highest mortality and infection rates in New York City?
这简直是碧昂丝那样的天后级别
'Cause that's like the Beyoncé of performances
如果碧昂丝杀人的话
if Beyoncé, you know, killed people.
是的
Yeah, and don't forget
还有不断增加的计费时间
our rampant culture of inflating billable hours.
但你不是这样的
Except you didn't.
我看了你的档案
I read your files.
你开的账单价格是整个科室最低的
You have the lowest billing rates in the department.
怎么 你不喜欢外科吗
What's wrong? You don't like surgery?
我热爱外科
I love surgery.
那为什么你做过的手术
Then why did you perform
只有你同事的一半
half as many procedures as your colleagues?
因为我的病人不需要
Because my patients didn't need them.
因为除了给人开刀
Because there's other ways to help people
还有其他方法可以治病救人
than my cutting them open.
这孩子挺可爱的
That's a cute kid.
这是我侄子
That's my nephew.
我要回聘你
I'm unfiring you.
来干什么
To do what?
来管理心脏外科
To run the Cardiac Surgical Department.
可是已经没有心脏外科了
There is no Cardiac Surgical Department.
那就再创建一个
Then build one.
建一个好的
A good one.
这可关乎到人们的心脏
I mean, it's only people's heart's we're talking about.
你知道整个体制是被人操纵着的吧
You do know the whole system's rigged, don't you?
他们不会放任你来这里
I mean, they're not gonna let you come in here
只助人为乐的
and just help people.
那我们就在他们发现之前
So let's help as many as we can before
帮助尽可能多的人
they figure us out.
你不能拒绝
You can't say no.
你的行李已经打开了
You already unpacked.
詹玛第一次来找我是八年前
Jemma first came to me eight years ago
她当时被养父性侵了
after she was sexually abused by her foster father.
告诉我 还要多久我才能给她做安排
Just tell me how long before I can place her.
两年之后 她又回来了
Two years after that, she came back
被人发现时 她被拴在暖气上
after she was found chained to a radiator
像狗一样吃东西
being fed like a dog.
还要多久 伊吉
How long, Iggy?
这个女孩在寄养系统中
This girl has been abused
已经三次受到虐待
three times in the foster care system,
你现在又想把她立马丢回去
and you want to put her right back in?
我们还有别的选择吗
What other options do we have?
-我要收养她 -你说的收养是什么意思
- I'm keeping her. - What do you mean, "Keeping her"?
我不让她出院了 我要留下她
I mean I'm not discharging her. I'm keeping her.
-到什么时候 -到她成年
- Until when? - Until she's 18.
-那得有 -两年
- But that's... - Two years.
所以你是要收一个病人
So you are committing a patient
只是为了不让她进寄养系统
just to keep them out of foster care?
是的
Yeah.
医生
Doctor, um...
古德温医生 叫我麦克斯就好
Goodwin, but call me Max.
我只是对这例病人感兴趣罢了
I was just taking an interest.
想必你不是对所有病例都
Surely you don't have the time to take an interest
-感兴趣 -这就是我
- in every single case. - Well, that's why I wear
穿运动鞋的原因
my running shoes.
我在这个医院工作25年了
I've been practicing here for 25 years,
病人的生命可不是光靠速度[一个人]
The key to survival is to have more than one speed.
我可以再快点
I can go faster.
我不是指这个
That's not what I meant.
务必通知我这位病患的进展 好吗
Just keep me in the loop on this, will you?
下午好 马丁先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Martin.
我是维贾伊·卡普尔 您妻子的神经科医生
I'm Dr. Vijay Kapoor, your wife's neurologist.
-她怎么了 -容我找下眼镜
- What happened to her? - Let me first find my glasses
我得先看看她的病历
so that I can read her chart.
在这儿呢
There they are.
谢谢
Thank you.
出现紫绀和全身僵直
Presented cyanotic and rigor mortis.
给予地♥西♥泮♥和安定
Administered Diazepam and Valium.
是这样的 马丁先生
So, Mr. Martin...
派翠夏的大脑似乎让她的心脏认为
it appears Patricia's brain convinced her heart
她已经死亡 尽管事实上她还活得好好的
that she was dead, even though she was very much alive.
我们还需要做一些检查来弄清原因
We are going to perform a few tests to find out why.
与此同时
In the mean time,
-我们要谈一谈 -谈一谈
- you and I are going to talk. - Talk?
谈谈你俩在一起的生活
Talk about your life together,
怎么认识的 怎么过日子的
how you met, how you live.
这和她现在这样有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with what happened to her?
关系非常大
Everything.
赶快叫复苏团队
Get a resuscitation team.
-简述下情况 -呼吸微弱
- Give me a bio. - Respiration shallow.
检查血常规 心跳
Okay, give me a CBC, BMP,
生化七项 静脉注射生理盐水
chem 7, and a saline lock.
有人知道他的身份吗
Anybody know who this is?
我在他兜里找到一张登机牌
I found a boarding pass in his pocket.
停
Stop.
大家都离病人远点
Everyone back away from the patient.
立刻带上口罩
Masks on, now.
-我是麦克斯 -急诊科有个病人
- This is Max. - We have a patient in the ED
来自利比亚 所有症状都符合疟疾
from Liberia presenting with all the signs of malaria,
拉沙热 肺结核 还有
Lassa Fever, TB, or...
埃博拉病毒感染
Ebola.
首先我们要通知市长办公室和疾控中心
First thing we do is call the mayor's office and the CDC
即使是疑似埃博拉病毒感染
if we even suspect ebola virus.
现在病人在隔离室
Now, the patient is in an isolation chamber
里面是负压气流
with negative pressure airflow.
如果病人有自主服药的需求
That chamber is equipped with every available medicine
隔离室里已经配备了所有药物
should the patient need to self medicate.
-我们怎么办 -埃博拉病毒不由空气传播
- What about us? - Ebola isn't airborne,
但如果你们表现出症状 也要进行隔离
but if you develop symptoms you will join him.
在那之前 你们要帮助他
Until then, you will help him.
与病人接触的每个人
Everyone interacting with the patient is required
在任何时间都需要穿戴好个人防护装置
to wear personal protective equipment at all times.
禁止偷懒
No shortcuts, ever.
好了
Good.
血液抽取之后 24到48小时内
Once blood is drawn, the test results will come back
会得到检查结果
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表