剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Just in case.
-以防万一什么 -以防万一我不在
- In case of what? - In case I'm not there.
我可能没法做好份内的工作
I might not be able to carry your weight,
帮你换姿势
or help you change positions,
或者给你拿冰块
or bring you ice chips.
我可能根本就不在那儿 你懂吗
I might not be in there at all. You understand?
这就是你需要考虑的
That is what you need to think about.
这就是你需要准备的
That is what you need to get ready for.
我知道
I know.
我会的
And I do.
每天都会
Every day.
-好吧 但是你不会 -我不会什么
- Yeah, but you don't-- - I don't what?
我没有公开的情绪爆发
I don't have public outbursts?
我不会抱怨产妇死亡率
I don't rail about maternal death rates?
不 我不会
No, I don't.
那你怎么
Then how do you...
我
I...
我看看周围
I look around.
看着我所拥有的一切
At everything that I have.
然后我专注于此
And I focus on that.
如果真的发生了
And if it goes?
那就让它发生
Then it goes.
但事情还没有到那一步
But it's not gone yet,
你明白吗
you hear me?
你还没有离开我
You're not gone yet.
还没有什么进展但她非常坚强
There's no improvement yet but she is a tough cookie.
癌症可不管这么多
Not that cancer cares.
她为什么会笑
Why was she laughing?
你真该认真听听他们说的笑话
You should hear some of their jokes.
他们还曾给自己的肿瘤起过名字
I mean, they used to name their tumors.
我记得薇洛的肿瘤叫阿诺德
I believe Willow's was Arnold, as in,
阿诺德·施瓦辛格在《幼儿园警探》中的台词
因为「那不是肿瘤啊」
"It's not a tum-ah."
说得好
That's pretty good.
但那确实是个肿瘤
But it is a tumor.
神有百般恩赐
Grace comes in many forms.
本来你今天可以为我骄傲的
You would have been proud of me today.
-是吗 -我做了一回麦克斯才会做的事
- Yeah? - Yeah, I pulled a Max.
怎么做的 在医院多次惊恐症发作
How? Had multiple panic attacks in the hospital,
吓坏了孕妇还是鼓励别人犯罪[离婚]
frightened pregnant women, encouraged sin?
都不是
No.
不是 我
No, I, um...
我在一个病人身上
I got way more involved
投入了太多感情 太过在意
with a patient than I should have.
那感觉很不错 不是吗
Feels good, doesn't it?
没好结果的时候感觉很糟
Not when it doesn't work out.
抱歉打扰了
Um, sorry to interrupt.
夏普医生 我们能谈谈沃尔特的下一步治疗吗
Dr. Sharpe, can we talk about Walter's next steps?
好的
Yeah.
第一件事就是得让沃尔特回到锡安山医院
The first thing we have to do is get Walter back to Mt. Zion.
-浸信会医院 -什么
- Uh, Baptist. - What?
不不 他是在
No, no. He's at, um...
浸信会医院
Oh. Baptist.
你说的没错 抱歉
Yeah, you're right. Sorry.
你要照顾几个人
How many are you taking care of?
国家行使监护权的吗 十个
Wards of the state? Um, ten?
好像有点儿多啊
Seems rather a lot.
是的 但我希望能照顾更多人
Well, it is, but I wish I could take on more.
有非常多老年人独自生活
There are so many seniors out there alone.
没有丈夫或妻子 无子无女
No husband or wife, no children.
像沃尔特这样的老人
And the ones like Walter,
他们需要更多时间和关注
they require even more time and attention.
更多照顾
Even more care.
你是说像那样的吗
You mean like that?
是啊 像那样的
Yeah, like that.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
这可真是稀罕事了
Well, this is one for the books.
你想让我终止对他的监护
You want me to terminate his guardianship?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
在我刚做出那个你方受益的裁决后吗
The ruling that I just confirmed in your favor?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我能问问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
其实 这是夏普医生的主意
Actually, it was Dr. Sharpe's idea.
但有个条件
But there is one condition.
条件
One condition?
如果希门尼斯先生不做勃兰特先生的监护人
If Mr. Jimenez is not going to be Mr. Brandt's guardian,
-谁来做 -他的妻子
- who will? - His wife.
我不知道你已经结过婚了 勃兰特先生
I didn't realize you were married, Mr. Brandt.
这就是那个条件
That's the one condition.
我想要的只是有人能照顾沃尔特
All I want is for someone to look out for Walter.
某个会一直为他着想的人
Someone with his best interests at heart.
我同意
And I accept.
我也同意
Me too.
古德温医生 非常感谢
Dr. Goodwin, grazie.
我很抱歉给您带来不便
I apologize for any inconvenience.
没什么不便
Oh, it's no inconvenience at all.
其实那是假话 确实有很多不便
Actually, that's not true. It was a lot of inconvenience.
如果有任何方式我可以表达我的感激之情
If there is any way I can express my gratitude,
请您尽管告诉我
just let me know.
其实吧
Actually...
还真有
There is.
-雷诺兹医生 -时间刚好
- Dr. Reynolds? - Oh, just in time.
大家好 吉米 我想让你见一个人
Hey, guys. Uh, Jimmy, I'd like you to meet someone.
这位是曼西尼主教 教宗的得力助手
This is Cardinal Mancini, the Pope's right hand man.
教宗
The Pope?
很荣幸见到您 主教 先生
It's a great honor, Cardinal, sir.
我们是大粉丝
We're big fans.
我跟教宗说了你们的困境
I talked to His Holiness about your predicament.
教宗说没事的
The Pope says it's cool.
你们一定不会相信
You guys will not believe
-我刚经历了什么 -伊吉
- what I just went through. - Iggy.
好了 如果想赶上博物馆的手电筒巡游
All right, so if we're gonna make the flashlight tour
我们现在就得出发
of the museum we gotta get going.
-把玩具收起来 -等一下
- Put that away. - Ooh, hang on a second.
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
她不想去
She doesn't want to go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她当然想去
Of course she wants to go.
我们一直都说要去 我们要去的 对吧
That's what we talked about. We're going, right?
-快把玩具收起来 -伊吉 伊吉
- Put that stuff away. - Iggy, Iggy.
你先别说 听她说
Stop talking and listen.
好的
Okay.
你想跟他说你告诉我的那些话吗
Wanna tell him what you told me?
好了 来吧 宝贝
Okay, come on. Come on, bug.
跟我说说是怎么回事
You gotta tell me what's going on.
怎么了
What's wrong?
博物馆很恐怖
The museum is scary.
博物馆不恐怖 就是博物馆而已
The museum is not scary, it's a museum.
而且是你告诉我你想去的 对吧
And you told me that you wanted to go, right?
那是因为你想去
'Cause you wanted to go.
我只是...
I--I just, uh...
我
I--
我只是... 我只是想把我最喜欢的东西
You know, I just-- I wanna share all the things
和你一起分享
that I loved the most with you
因为这是我作为一名父亲最想做的事情
because that's my favorite part about being your dad.
但或许有的时候我并不是个好的听众
But maybe sometimes I'm not the--the best listener.
即使那就是我的本职工作
Even though that is technically my job.
或许有时回家后我没拿出最好的状态待你
Maybe sometimes at home you don't get the best of me.
对不起 我总想把我最好的一面留给你
I'm sorry. I always want you to have the best of me.
可以吗
Okay?
能抱一个吗
What do you think? Hug?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表