剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Close them, please. Thank you.
现在我想让你想象那个机器
All right, now I want you to picture that machine.
想象满地的碎片
I want you to see it broken in pieces all over the ground.
对此你有何感受
How does that make you feel?
-可能是难过吧 -好的
- Sad, I guess. - Okay.
为什么难过
Why sad?
因为白糟蹋了
Because it's a waste.
好的 还有呢
All right, what else?
难过是因为...
It's... sad because...
现在它毫无价值没人想要了
It's useless now and nobody wants it.
詹玛
Jemma.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你知道
You do?
好吧 那你告诉我 聪明鬼
Okay, all right, smarty-pants. Then tell me.
我要说什么
What am I gonna say?
没人想要我
No one wants me.
我为什么要那么说
Why would I say that?
-那不是真的 -是真的
- It's not true. - Yes, it is.
不是真的 布兰卡想要你
No, it's not. Blanca wants you.
今天而已
Yeah, today she does.
总有一天不要我
Someday she won't.
我会搞砸的 我总是搞砸
Look, I'm gonna mess it up. I always do.
不 我不相信 绝不相信
No, I don't believe that. Not for a second.
我知道相信别人很可怕
I know that trusting people is scary.
是最可怕的事
Th--that's the scariest thing.
但想要成为一家人
But when it comes to family,
这就是最基本的
that's just the price of admission.
世道就是这样
That's the way it goes.
没人比你更值得有家人的陪伴
And nobody deserves a family more than you do.
没人
Nobody.
相信我
Trust me.
你不用非得去
You don't have to go.
但是...
But...
如果你决定碰碰运气
If you do decide to take that leap of faith,
我会陪你一起去
I'll be there with you.
我讨厌这感觉 好像我放弃了他们
I hate feeling like I'm giving up on these people.
麦克斯 你从来没放弃过任何人
Max, when have you ever given up on anyone?
但是现在 如果你不照顾好自己
Right now, if you don't take care of yourself,
你要怎么照顾他们
how are you gonna take care of them?
-麦克斯 -怎么了
- Max. - What's going on?
-大家都没事吧 -都没事
- Is everyone okay? - Everyone's fine.
迪亚哥
Diego?
我还能为移植链捐赠吗
May I still give to the chain?
你捐赠部分肝脏不会得到任何回报
没有回报
吉安娜可能无法接受肺移植
我完全明白
但那么多人想要帮助我的吉安娜
我怎么能不帮助他们
他怎么说
What did he say?
多米诺移植链成功了
The Domino Chain's a go.
迪亚哥
手术中
好了
Okay.
我在此传递给你
I hereby bequeath unto you
「神圣便利贴」
the "Holy Sticky Notes."
何等荣耀
Such an honor.
-我们要迟到了 -给我发信息 好吗
- We're gonna be late. - Text me, okay?
我想知道一切情况
I wanna know everything that's going on,
每个细节
every step of the way.
没问题
Absolutely.
听起来完全不是浪费我的时间
That sounds like a great use of my time.
我想要详细报告 好吗
I want a full play-by-play, right?
发给我每一位病人的情况
Leave no patient's condition un-texted.
每位医生开始手术前都要交流信息
Leave no surgeon's incision un-communicated.
麦克斯 你是要一次拔出四颗磨牙
Max, you're headed into quadruple molar extraction.
麻药会持续几个小时
You'll be under anesthesia for hours.
我可以一心多用
I can multitask.
拜托你快说"好"
Just please say "Okay",
-这样我才能把他塞进出租车 -好
- so I can push him into a passing cab. - Okay.
我会一直给你发短♥信♥的
I'll text so frequently,
发到你的流量都不够用
you'll need a new data plan.
这样才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
BGM: Promise by Ben Howard
♪ And meet ♪
♪ Me there ♪
♪ Bundles of flowers ♪
♪ We'll wade through the hours of cold ♪
♪ Winter ♪
有好消息吗
Good news?
你要移植的器官刚刚到了
Your organ just landed.
我会一直陪着你
I'll be here with you every step of the way.
♪ Shelter ♪
♪ As we go ♪
去吧
Go ahead.
♪ And promise ♪
♪ Me this ♪
♪ You'll wait for me only ♪
♪ Scared of the lonely arms ♪
♪ Surface ♪
♪ Far below these birds ♪
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, kiddo.
滚球实验玩具
♪ And maybe ♪
♪ Just maybe ♪
♪ I'll come home ♪
马蒂已经在恢复中了
Matty's in recovery.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的移植链完成了
Your chain is complete.
我们的移植链
Our chain.
你知道吗 在肿瘤科
Do you know, in Oncology,
人总是会败下阵来
you get so few wins.
这会让人越来越难相信
It becomes harder and harder to believe
事情终会有一个好结果
that things will ever work out.
我以为这事一定不会成功
Oh, I thought for sure this would not work out.
但它成了
But it did.
♪ Who am I darling to you ♪
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ Gonna tell you stories ♪
♪ Of mine ♪
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
吉安娜
Gianna.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你自己问她吧
Ask her yourself.
你好吗 爸爸
Como estas, Papi?
我们最终还是成功帮助她的心脏
We were able to shore up her heart enough
撑过了移植手术
to do her transplant.
她做了肺移植吗
She got her lung?
♪ Just maybe I'll come home ♪
你女儿是个小斗士
Your daughter is a fighter.
就像双子星
Just like Gemini.
这点像她的妈妈
She gets it from her mother.
是像你 爸爸
I get it from you, Papi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
我今天只拯救了一条生命
I only saved one life today.
而你救了六条
You saved six.
♪ Who am I darling to you ♪
这结果太棒了
And that was awesome.
是啊
Yes, it was.
你想和我还有伊维一起吃午饭吗
Hey, you wanna have lunch with me and Evie?
她喜欢的那家店在第二十三大街
Her favorite spot's this place on 23rd that literally
那家真的会在甜甜圈上放一切配料
puts everything on a donut.
♪ Darling for you ♪
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ Could be a burden ♪
听起来很不错
As tempting as that sounds,
我想我还是回家休息一下
I think I'm just gonna head home and chill.
休息
Chill?
回见
Later.
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ Could be a burden ♪
♪ Who am I ♪
别让她等着急了
Don't keep her waiting.
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ I come alone here ♪
♪ I come alone ♪
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
其实
So the thing is...
我很想跟你一起牵手上班
I do wanna walk into work with you.
好久不见 布鲁姆医生
Haven't seen you in a while, Dr. Bloom.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表