剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
得把安娜的需求放在首位
who will put Anna's needs first.
而不是镜头
Not the camera.
你丈夫之前为什么会来这里住院
And how did your husband end up here?
他在去市中心开会的路上
He was on his way to a meeting downtown
感到胸痛
and had chest pains.
司机就把他带过来了
The driver brought him in.
之后还有什么问题吗
And any issues after?
除了再次心脏病发作吗
Besides having another heart attack?
这不是医院的错
It wasn't the hospital's fault.
牛排和雪茄是亚瑟的情人
Arthur's mistresses were steaks and cigars.
当然 钱也是
And money, of course.
雷诺兹医生 我想让你见见一个人
Dr. Reynolds. I'd like you to meet someone.
我想您是瑞兰德夫人
Mrs. Ryland, I presume.
雷诺兹医生是我们心胸外科的新主任
Dr. Reynolds is our new Chair of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
这些女士呢
Ah, and you ladies are?
黑斯廷斯医生 弗洛雷斯医生和杰瑟普医生
Dr. Hastings, Dr. Flores, and Dr. Jessup.
我们科室的新主治医师 我的梦之队
My new attendings. Building the dream team.
你们都很...
You're all so...
年轻吗
Young?
不 我是 我要说的是
I--Uh, no, I was-- I was going to say--
优秀的外科医生吗
Excellent surgeons?
因为他们的履历都非常出色
Because they all come with glowing recommendations.
是的 肯定如此 梅利特医生在吗
Yes, I'm sure. Is Dr. Merritt around?
他就是救了亚瑟一命的人
He's the one who saved Arthur's life.
梅利特医生已经不在这里工作了
Uh, Dr. Merritt is actually no longer working here.
他退休了吗
Did he retire?
有人让他走了
Well, he was... let go.
谁
By whom?
我
Uh, me.
麦克斯
Max.
你没有回复寻呼
You're not answering your pager.
-布鲁姆医生 这是 -我们得谈谈
- Dr. Bloom, this is-- - We need to talk.
好 失陪一下
Okay. Excuse me.
这边走 各位
Right this way, miss.
-我正跟 -我知道 金主女士
- I am with the-- - I know, the money lady.
-是的 -对不起
- Yeah. - I'm sorry.
我们有个怀孕的囚犯
We've got a pregnant woman up in corrections
得了HELLPS综合征
who's got HELLPS syndrome
并发孕期癫痫
complicated by maternal seizures.
她得尽快分娩 否则大小都保不住
She needs to deliver her baby ASAP or both are going to die.
孕期多少周了
How many weeks?
32.
好 就这么办吧 给她接生
Okay, so do it. Deliver.
她不同意
She won't let us.
抱歉 我有事要处理
Excuse me. I have to deal with something.
把口袋里的东西
You got anything in your pockets,
放在传送带上
put it on the belt.
虽然这里是医院
Now, this might still be the hospital.
但这些都是真正的犯人
But these are real prisoners.
所以注意保持距离 保护好自己安全
So keep your distance for your own protection.
好 好 听过不止一次了
Yeah. Yeah, I keep hearing that.
珍妮尔
Janelle.
我带来一个人 他想和你谈谈
I've got someone here who wants to talk to you.
我不需要心理医生
I don't need a shrink.
那太好了 因为我不是心理医生
That's good, 'cause I'm not a shrink.
我只是医疗主任
Just the medical director.
我叫麦克斯
Max.
布鲁姆医生告诉我 你拒绝治疗
Dr. Bloom tells me you're refusing treatment.
珍妮尔 你的红细胞破裂了
Janelle, your red blood cells are breaking down.
你的肝脏已基本失去功能
And your liver is barely functioning.
如果你现在不分娩这个孩子
If you don't deliver this baby now,
你们母子都会死的
you are both going to die.
我不要把她生在监狱中
I won't have her in prison.
我知道今后会发生什么
I know what'll happen.
她身上会发生我经历的一切
The same thing that happened to me.
寄养家庭
Foster care.
有没有其他人可以在你被释放前
Do you have anyone who could take care of her
照顾他
until you're released?
你有家人吗
Do you have any family?
没有
No.
我六星期之后就会出狱
I get out in six weeks.
你能不能做些什么 让她在我肚子里
Can't you just do something to keep her inside of me
再呆六个星期 求你
for just six weeks, please?
你挺不住的
You won't make it.
我要试试 为了她
I gotta try. For her.
我要试试
I'm gonna try.
珍妮尔 如果你不授权同意分娩
Janelle, if you don't give consent to deliver this baby,
法♥院♥会下令强制分娩的
the court is gonna make you deliver.
我不想让你经历那些
And I don't wanna put you through that.
所以不论如何她都要失去孩子吗
So she loses either way?
不
No.
我不会让她经历那些
I won't let that happen.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是
It means...
我会想办法
I will find a way...
照顾好你们两个
to take care of you both.
好吗
Okay?
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
我去联♥系♥手术室
I'll, uh, call the OB.
需要准备血液 两个单位 交叉配型
We need blood. Two units type and cross.
以及新鲜冰冻血浆 以防她血小板不足
And FFP in case her platelets bottom out.
我只是不知道
I just don't know how much more description
你还需要我怎么描述更详尽
you could possibly need.
三个人都看到这家伙
Three people have seen the guy running naked
在大堂裸奔
through the halls.
他是
He's--
他是个裸男 天啊
He's a naked man, for God's sake.
他全身赤♥裸♥ 并且可能精神错乱
He's--He's naked and he's probably very distraught.
-他刚刚失去了未婚妻 -弗罗姆医生
- He just lost his fiancée, so-- - Dr. Frome?
-怎么了 -我是麦蒂·吉安尼
- Yeah, what? - I'm Maddy Gianni.
雷·德马科的未婚妻
Ray DeMarco's fiancée.
不用拘束 好吗
Make yourself comfortable, okay?
在这里坐一会 没事的
Just sit tight. It's okay.
作为一个死者 她看起来挺健康
She looks quite healthy for a dead person.
我是说 她情绪很低落 不过
I mean, she's pretty upset, but yeah.
她绝对是活的
She's definitely alive.
那么 德马科先生为什么会在墓地
So, why was Mr. DeMarco in that cemetery?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她说一周以前一切都很正常
She said a week ago everything was fine, you know?
他是她的挚爱 然后一切突然变了
The love of her life, and then boom.
他忽然人间蒸发 不再接他电♥话♥
He just drops out, stops taking her calls,
也不去上班
stops going to work--
-消失了 -我的天
- Disappears? - Oh, my God.
那她最后一次见他是什么时候
So, when did she last see him?
你是真的想知道吗
You asking me genuinely?
两天之前
Two days ago.
她之所以来到这里竟是因为
The only reason she even knew he was here was
警♥察♥找到了他的钱包 然后联♥系♥了她
'cause the cops found his wallet and they called her.
你有没有恰巧提到
Did you happen to mention that
她的此生挚爱失踪了
the love of her life has gone missing?
我之前还希望你来告诉她
Uh, I was kinda hoping that you might cover that.
好的 已进入德马科先生毒理检查结果到了
Okay, Mr. DeMarco's tox labs are in.
那女人有没有提到他是否吸毒
Didn't the woman say anything about drug use?
她发誓他没有吸毒
Mmm, she swears he was clean,
但是雷显然身上有用毒痕迹
but Ray definitely had track marks.
他曾注射过某种东西
He injected something.
确实
Indeed.
查到了戊二醛的成分
Trace amounts of glutaraldehyde.
戊二醛
Mmm. Glutaraldehyde.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
那个男人真的说过他未婚妻死了吗
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表