剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
the physical contact...
是我会做的全部
is all I have.
它是 它是我的拐杖 明白吗
It's-- it's my crutch, you know?
我的技能包里只有这个
The only thing I have in my bag of tricks.
伊吉 有时候人们需要身体接触
Iggy, sometimes people need the physical contact...
以此来感受关怀
to feel cared for.
但这并不是你唯一的技能
But it's not the only trick you have.
它只是加强了你的其它才能
It just heightens your other gifts.
你不能怀疑这一点
You can't doubt that.
但我确实怀疑
But I do...
现在每时每刻都有
all the time now.
如果我连自己的思想都没法摆脱
How can I get inside someone else's head
我如何能进入别人的思想
if I can't get out of my own?
以前总是你给我提建议
You're always the one who counsels me...
而且你提的都很好
and you have taught me very well.
现在我要对你说的是
So what I'll say to you is this...
那个男孩需要帮助
that boy needs help...
而你是唯一能帮助他的人
and you are the only one who can help him.
心率出现波动了
Heart rate's fluctuating.
宫缩开始了 我必须马上行剖腹产
The contractions have started--I have to cut.
不行 等等 等等 他们马上就到了
No, wait, wait, wait. They're close, okay?
-麦克斯 -不行 他们马上就到了
- Max-- - No, they're gonna be close.
就等一会儿
Just--just wait.
伙计 快告诉我你们三分钟之内
Hey, hey, tell me you guys will make it here
就能到我家
in the next three minutes.
我们马上就到了 古德温医生 另一辆车
We're close, Dr. Goodwin. The other bus is right--
-把电♥话♥给我 -好的
- Give it to me. - Sure.
麦克斯 我是海伦 跟我讲
Max, it's Helen. Talk to me.
卢娜的心率随着每次收缩而减弱
Luna's heart rate is fading with each contraction.
下一次宫缩我们可能就保不住她了
We could lose her on the next one.
-但如果布鲁姆现在 -布鲁姆也在吗
- But if Bloom operates now-- - Bloom's there?
是的 她救了乔治娅一命
Yeah, she saved Georgia's life.
但如果她现在行剖腹产 而你们又不够近
But if she operates and you are not close enough,
她随时可能失血过多
then she could bleed out.
天哪
Oh, God...
什么 怎么了
What? What?
麦克斯 我们来不及赶到了
Max, we are not close enough.
好吧 那你
Yeah, no, but you--
我们没法准时赶到
We're not gonna make it.
麦克斯
Max?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
是的
Yeah.
以你这么久以来对我们的付出
After everything you have done,
我宁愿从车里跳出去 带着血液跑到你家
I would jump out of here, and I would run the blood to you
如果这有帮助的话
if I thought that it would help,
但是我们离得不够近
but we are not close enough.
我
I'm, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我必须
I have to...
我必须在我妻子和我的 我的
I have to choose between my wife and my--and my...
不 不用的 听着
No, no. Okay, look.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
这不是一个你能做的决定
This is a decision that-- that you cannot make...
因为无论你如何决定
'cause whatever you decide,
你的余生都会被它困扰
you're gonna be haunted by it for the rest of your life.
我见过这种情况 麦克斯
I've seen it, Max.
内疚感 羞耻感
The guilt, the shame...
失去感
The loss.
它们会毁了你的 麦克斯
It'll destroy you, Max.
但我 我必须
But I have-- I have to.
让我来
I'll do it.
我来决定
I'll decide.
我会承担责任
I'll take on the responsibility.
拜托了 麦克斯 拜托
Please, Max, please...
让我为你决定
let me do this for you.
好的
Okay.
试着让你的思绪回到那晚
Try to cast your mind back to that night.
你和你朋友上一次考试是在什么时候
What was the last exam you and your friends had taken?
我不…
I don't...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
雅各布
Jacob...
雅各布 当你之前谈到被别人
Jacob, when you were talking about being trampled
蹂躏的时候
by people earlier,
你说 "他为什么要那样做"
you said, "Why would he do that?"
然后呢
Okay.
你为什么要用"他"来指代
Why would you refer to a whole crowd of people
一群人
as "He"?
一个接一个的人在你身上折磨你
Person after person running by you, over you,
你却说 "他为什么要那样做"
and you said, "Why would he do that?"
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我想你就是这个意思
I think it was.
雅各布 那晚到底发生了什么
Jacob, what really happened that night?
你不觉得是时候该调查清楚了吗
Don't you think it's time to find out?
乔治娅的脉搏怎么样
Georgia's pulse?
很稳定
Steady.
我取不出来
I can't get it.
被脐带缠住了
The cord is crimped.
你能解开吗
Can you free it?
我在尝试
I'm trying.
-出来 宝贝 -轻点
- Come on, baby, come on. - Easy, easy.
轻点
Easy, easy.
-你可以的 -好的
- All right, you got it. - Okay.
我解开了
Okay, I got it.
-好的 -轻点
- Okay. - Easy.
出来吧 宝贝
Okay. Oh, there you go, baby. There you go, baby.
她出来了
There she is.
你好 卢娜
Hi, Luna.
我的天哪
Oh, my Lord.
没事了
It's okay.
你没事 你好啊
You're okay. Hi.
你好 卢娜
Hi, Luna.
你出来了
There you are.
你有点脏
You're a mess.
我是爸爸
I'm your dad.
我抱住你了
I got ya.
准备好了吗
Ready?
乔治娅
Georgia...
她在这里
she's here.
乔治娅
Georgia.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
乔治娅 她在这里
Georgia, she's here.
你好 我们等你等了好久
Hi, we've been waiting so long for you.
你来到这个世界的方式真的...
You came into this world in a really...
非常疯狂 不过现在你在这里了
really crazy way, but now you're here.
你在这里
Now you're here.
乔治娅 她在这里
Georgia, she's here.
乔治娅
Georgia.
麦克斯 她需要输血
Max, she needs blood...
马上
right now.
你要坚持住
You have to hang in there.
你一定要坚持住...
You need to hang in there...
因为我不能没有你
Because I am not doing this without you.
这个小女孩
This little girl--
这个小女孩需要她的妈妈
this little girl, she needs her mom.
我也需要你
And so do I.
BGM: Kettering by The Antlers
♪ I wish that I had known ♪
♪ In that first minute we met ♪
♪ The unpayable debt ♪
♪ That I owed you ♪
♪ Because you've been abused ♪
♪ By the bone that refused you ♪
♪ And you hired me ♪
♪ To make up for that ♪
♪ Walking in that room ♪
♪ When you had tubes in your arms ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表