剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
BGM: Theme from New York, New York by Frank Sinatra
♪ Start spreading the news ♪
♪ I'm leaving today ♪
♪ I want to-- ♪
坎德拉里奥医生
Dr. Candelario.
麦克斯
Max.
不是你变快了就是我变慢了
Either you're getting faster or I'm getting slower.
既然你是我上司 我们就说
Oh, since you're my boss, let's just say
-我变快了吧 -你人真好
- I'm getting faster. - Oh, that's very kind of you.
顺便 谢谢你在布鲁姆放假期间
Thank you, by the way, for taking charge
接管这里 我知道通知很突然
while Bloom's on vacation. I know it's short notice.
-放假 -是的
- Vacation? - Yeah.
可算放假了
About time.
布鲁姆医生两周没有排班
They took Dr. Bloom off the schedule for two weeks.
没什么大不了的
It's not a problem.
也许再加两周
Uh, maybe add another two weeks.
她攒了不少假
She's acquired a lot of vacation.
既然如此 我想对这里
In that case, I'd like to make a couple
做一些调整 使运转更高效
changes around here to make things more efficient.
高效 我爱高效
Efficient. I love efficient.
怎样高效
What kind of efficient?
第一 我想把护士排班改成
First I wanna switch the nurses' scheduling
-资历积分制度 -很好
- to a seniority-based point system. - Good.
-奖励忠诚员工 -好
- It rewards loyalty. - Nice.
第二 我想要急诊室开始使用供应链
Second, I want ED to start using a supply chain
追踪软件 关键物品即刻补货
tracking software for instant restocking of critical items.
明智
Smart.
第三 不再连上两三个班
And third, no more double and triple shifts.
职员需要休息 否则病人就会死
Personnel need rest or people die.
听起来我的工作应该让给你
Sounds like you should be doing my job.
跳楼者从六楼跳下 落到停在楼下的小货车上
Jumper off a six-story building. Landed on a parked minivan.
血压160/90 心率158
160 over 90, 158.
现场完成插管 但难以维持
Intubated in the field but with continued trouble
血氧饱和度100%
oxygenating on 100%.
跳楼者胸部着落
Jumper landed on his chest.
彻底摧毁了胸壁结构
Obliterated the integrity of the chest wall.
左侧没有呼吸音
Absent breath sounds on the left
-气管偏斜 -给我血气分♥析♥工具包
- with tracheal deviation. - Grab me a blood gas kit.
-我需要安置胸管 -谢谢
- I need a chest tube set up. - Thank you.
从肋间肌把管子插♥进♥去
Punch through the intercostal muscle and get a tube in.
这样就
And...
好了 做床旁动脉血气分♥析♥
Got it. Run an I-STAT ABG.
谢谢 我们知道这个人是谁了吗
Thank you. Do we know who this guy is?
有没有手♥机♥ 钱包
Cell phone, wallet?
开始抗生素预防治疗
Go ahead and start antibiotics prophylaxis.
又是退伍军人
Another vet.
是海军陆战队
It's a Marine.
亚历克斯·德莫斯
Alex Demos.
战争永远不会结束
War never ends.
战场法则 先治疗 后哀痛
Battlefield rules. Treat now, mourn later.
我们需要知道伤口的出气量
We need to know the volume of the evacuated wound.
BGM: Free by Jaguar Wright
♪ Free you act like you want to be free ♪
♪ Yeah I could go and let you be free ♪
♪ Do you really, really want to be free ♪
♪ Do you want me to make you free ♪
♪ Try it for myself and be free ♪
♪ See how it suits me ♪
比利 别打搅他们
Billy, leave those people alone.
我们会被赶出去的
We're gonna get kicked out of here.
我希望我们被赶到有床的地方
I hope we land somewhere with a bed.
你说得对 自然地交往感觉很好
You were right. It's nice to be spontaneous.
好到可以再来一次吗
Nice enough to do it again?
你没法计划自然性
Yeah, you can't plan spontaneity.
人们在盯着看
People are staring.
♪ Free you act like you want to be free ♪
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
或许我们应该换个地方继续
We should probably take this somewhere else.
♪ Do you really, really want to be free ♪
♪ You want me to make you free ♪
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
♪ See what you can do is you can go ♪
♪ Like the birds in the sky like the breeze in the trees ♪
♪ Like water off a duck's back ♪
♪ No baby I'm not looking back no ♪
♪ You just lived for me ♪
♪ The past left at dawn ♪
♪ See the mountain had brought a new song ♪
♪ And do you know what it's called it's free ♪
你会重新开始
And you'll wipe your slate clean.
带我去你的河
Take me to your river.
我想回家...
I wanna go home...
我声音太大了吗
Was I too loud?
这把嗓音你一直以来藏在哪儿了
Where have you been hiding that voice?
浴室里
In the shower.
那以后我们尽量一起洗澡
We gotta take more showers together.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
芝加哥
Uh, Chicago.
不 我是说 你是怎么进入我的生命中的
No, I mean, how did you end up in my life?
我们的朋友劳拉介绍我们认识的
Our friend Lauren introduced us.
我们的朋友劳拉
Our friend Lauren?
我都忘了
I forgot.
我...
I...
我什么
I what?
我打算今晚带你
I am going to take you
去一家最棒的餐厅用餐
to the greatest dinner tonight.
迫不及待
Can't wait.
我
I--
-别 -什么
- Don't. - What?
别说出来
Don't say it.
我就打算说一件事
I'm just gonna say this one thing.
我一天跟马丁说97次我爱他
I tell Martin I love him, like, 97 times a day.
就这样 我撤了
That's it. I'm out.
你好好的
Have a good one.
卡普尔医生
Dr. Kapoor.
24号♥床位需要神经科会诊
Neuro consult's in Bay 24.
这里感觉不太一样了
Something feels different around here.
更加平静
Calmer.
布鲁姆医生度假去了
Dr. Bloom's on vacation.
我严格执行冷静高效的政策
I have a strict policy of calm efficiency.
不准歇斯底里大喊大叫 只有单纯的病患护理
No hysterics, no yelling. Just simple patient care.
没什么能比「冷静高效」更让我开心了
Nothing makes me happier than the words "Calm efficiency."
很好
Good.
那咱俩会是个很棒的团队
Then you and I are gonna make a great team.
-非常好 -还有一件事
- Very good. - Uh, just one thing.
我有个十分钟政策
I have a Ten D-or-D policy.
对每个病人你都有十分钟做出诊断
You have ten minutes per patient to diagnose
或让他们出院
or discharge.
这样能接诊更多病人
Keeps the patients moving through.
-十分钟 -十分钟
- Ten minutes? - Ten minutes.
我觉得这不太可能 因为
I don't think that's possible because--
反刍性障碍 六分半
Rumination disorder, six and a half minutes.
那就十分钟
Ten minutes it is.
正是我想看见的男人
Ah, just the man I wanted to see.
真的吗 我今天还从没实施过任何与
Really? I haven't implemented any policies that even slightly
社♥会♥主♥义♥相关的政策呢 但现在天色尚早
resemble socialism today, but it is still early.
-什么味道这么难闻 -我的早饭
- What is that god-awful smell? - It's breakfast.
贝果面包 奶油干酪 熏鲑鱼 续随子
It's a bagel, uh, cream cheese, lox, capers,
全部混合打成汁 差不多就是我现在
blended to perfection and about all my throat
-喉咙能承受的了 -麦克斯
- can handle right now. - Max.
-嗯 -我需要你的帮助
- Yeah. - I need you to help me.
行 那我能 你懂的
Yeah, well, how can I, uh, you know...
卡伦·布兰特利失控了
So, Karen Brantley is out of control.
-董事会的新主席 -对
- The new chair of the board? - Yep.
她就是个亿万富翁以为自己的
She's just another billionaire who thinks that her
商业敏锐性使她成了医疗界的专家
business acumen makes her an expert on healthcare.
还有谁比一个从未涉足医疗行业的外行
Well, who better to make decisions for a public hospital
更适合为公立医院出谋划策呢
than somebody who will never step foot in one?
嗯 但她在对董事会施压
Right, but she's trying to push the board
想将新阿姆斯特丹医院重组为一间盈利机构
into restructuring New Amsterdam into a profit center.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表