剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他需要和爱他的人在一起
He needs to be with people who love him,
即使不是跟我在一起
even if that's not with me.
如果你们能把他养得跟琳一样好
And if you do as good a job with him as you did with Lyn,
那他就会
then he's gonna be...
你坚持住 好吗 再见
You hang in there, okay? I'll see you soon.
请告诉罗宾
Someone please tell Robin
他的爸爸非常爱他
that his daddy loves him.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
妈妈
Mom?
为什么
Why?
你为什么停止吃药
Why did you stop taking your pills?
我不是故意弄成现在这个样子的
I didn't mean for it to go so far.
在学校和你的朋友们之间出了什么事吗
Did something happen at school with your friends?
达妮娅
Dania?
是因为小宝宝吗
Is this about the baby?
如果你又生了一个「我」呢
What if you have another me?
那我就是全世界最幸运的妈妈
Then I'd be the luckiest mom in the world.
照顾我需要非常多努力
I'm so much work.
我停止吃药了
And when I stopped taking the pills,
你都没有发现 我想让你知道
you didn't even notice. I wanted you to see.
知道什么
See what?
如果你需要照顾小宝宝
That if you're taking care of the baby,
你就不能照顾我了
you can't take care of me.
达妮娅 你知道为什么我等了十二年
Dania, do you know why I waited 12 years
才再要孩子吗
to have another baby?
因为生了我之后你还没准备好
'Cause you weren't ready after me.
你一出生我就准备好了
I've been ready since the day you were born.
我是在等你准备好的那天
I waited until you were ready.
等到你能独♥立♥的那天
Until you could advocate for yourself.
孩子 看看你的生活
And kiddo, look at your life.
你太不可思议了
You're amazing.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
大♥麻♥烦
So much trouble.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
你觉得她们会没事吗
Well, think they'll be okay?
会的
Yeah, yeah.
我和我妈妈就经常吵架
Me and my mum fought all the time,
但总会和好
but we always made up.
你觉得以后跟自己的孩子也会这样吗
Think you'll be the same with your own kid?
进展怎么样
How's that going?
那个
Uh, it's, um...
很复杂
It's complicated.
-你有疑虑 -太多疑虑了
- You having doubts? - On so many levels.
别有疑虑
Well, don't.
因为你会是个非常棒的母亲
'Cause you would make an incredible mother.
你是对的
You were right.
那手镯确实曾是我妻子的
The bracelet did belong to my wife.
是一套传家首饰中的一件
It was part of a set of heirloom jewelry.
母亲们会将这些传给她们的女儿
Mothers pass on these to their daughters.
这是我妻子去世后 我保留的唯一物品
It's one of the only things I kept of my wife after she died.
让我能想起她
To remind me of her.
过去两年它一直不完整
It's been incomplete for the last two years.
只少了这件手镯
Just missing the bracelet.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
一直以来我都以为罗汉把它卖♥♥了去买♥♥毒品
All this time I thought that Rohan had sold this for drugs.
葬礼时我指责他这么做 他否认了
At the funeral I accused him of it and he--he denied it.
我说他是个骗子
And I called him a liar...
就在他母亲的墓旁
At his mother's grave.
我懂了
I see.
看到你带着手镯 再次证明
So seeing you with the bracelet showed me
我大错特错
how wrong I was.
我一直错怪了我自己的儿子
How wrong I had been about my own son.
我应该认真听他的话 听他跟我说的话
I should have listened to him, what he told me.
他想要一些他母亲的东西来珍惜
That--that he wanted something of his mother's to cherish...
就像他珍惜她一样
As much as he cherished her.
把这个交给罗汉
So give this to Rohan.
他妈妈会想给他这些
His mother would want him to have it.
请转告他 他的爸爸向他道歉
Please tell him that his papa is sorry.
准备好了吗
Ready?
今天你给我的是一份我连想都不敢想的
Today you offered me the most amazing gift
最绝妙的礼物
that I could ever hope for.
但我不能接受它
But I can't take you up on it.
我非常喜欢你
I am crazy about you.
但是我们还没到那种地步
But we're not there yet.
而且我很喜欢我们现在的状态
And I really like where we are.
非常赞同
Totally agree.
我只是激动于我们之间存在的...
Just, um, I got caught up in the possibility of...
可能性
Us.
我也是
Me, too.
但不用操之过急
But there's no rush.
我们可以等准备好了再说
We can wait until we're ready.
你要陪我我去「收获」吗
Will you join me at my harvest?
你像农民一样说话
It's cool that it turns me on
让我性趣盎然 你不会介意吧
when you talk like a farmer, right?
迈克尔
迈克尔!
关于刚刚的事
What you did back there,
琳的父母有话和你说
Lyn's parents want to talk to you.
我们只是想留住我们的女儿
We just wanted to hold onto our girl
以防她再也醒不过来
in case she doesn't wake up.
但是我们想尊重她之前的决定
But we need to honor what she did while she was here.
而她之前的所作所为 都是为了你
And what she did, she did for you.
抱着他
Here you go.
你们...
Are you...
太棒了
Yeah.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你好啊
Hi!
-我们楼下见 -好的
- I'll meet you downstairs. - Okay.
那才是斯汤顿医生的病人脸上常出现的表情
Now that is a face I've seen on many a patient of Dr. Stauton.
我的夏日微风评论可能说的有点早了
I may have jumped the gun on that summer breeze comment.
没错
Yeah.
她要求我有一个态度上的转变
She prescribed an attitude adjustment.
显然我要把治疗放在首位
Apparently I need to prioritize my treatment.
这就是我把你交给她的原因
That's why I sent you to her.
必须把癌症放在首位
The cancer has to come first.
她说我需要把注意力放在我的癌症上
She says I need to focus on my cancer,
别再行事匆匆 但是我的内心告诉我
stop moving so fast, but everything in me says
一旦我停止前行 癌症就会迎头而上
when I stop moving, the cancer will catch up.
所以只能不断前行
So just keep moving.
因为我还... 我还有未竟之事
'Cause I'm not-- I'm not done yet.
我想能够有所成就
I wanna leave something behind, you know?
我想...
I wanna...
做一些举足轻重的事
Do something that matters.
但是我目所能及之处 我能做之事
But everywhere I look, all I see is everything
都在被癌症一点点试图剥夺
the cancer is trying to take away.
那你是没有看向正确的地方
Then you're not looking in the right places.
快完成了 觉得如何
Almost done. What'cha think?
我觉得上面有点东西挺好的
I'd say it's not a bad thing to leave behind.
♪ So today I wrote a song for you ♪
BGM: Song for You by Alexi Murdoch
♪ 'Cause a day can get so long ♪
♪ And I know it's hard to make it through ♪
♪ When you say there's something wrong ♪
♪ So I'm trying ♪
♪ To put it right 'cause I want ♪
♪ To love you with my heart ♪
非常抱歉 先生
Sorry about that, sir.
天呐 这是什么
Whoa, whoa! What's this?
把它戴在你头上
You put it on your head.
好 这就戴上
Uh, yeah, I do.
♪ And all of this life ♪
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我的天呐 瞧瞧你们大伙
Oh, my gosh! Look at you guys!
天呐 快看这个造型
Oh, my gosh! Look at this one!
太棒了
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表