剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我丈夫读了那些推文
My husband read those tweets.
我的同事们 朋友们都看到了
My co-workers. My friends.
如果你现在用谷歌♥搜索我的名字
And if you Google me right now,
看到的第一条相关信息就是你写的那些话
that is the number one thing that pops up.
谢伊 我不是来羞辱责备你的
Shay, I'm not here to shame you.
更不是要冲你大喊大叫
I'm not here to yell at you.
但我想请你看着我的眼睛
But I would like you to look at me.
拜托了
Please.
你真觉得我是反变性者吗
Do you really think that I'm anti-trans?
我知道推文发出后会引起骚动
I knew it would make people upset when I posted it.
但我还是这么做了
But I did it anyways.
我...
I...
我自己都不知道为什么要发
I don't even really know why I posted it.
社交媒体是个怪东西
Yeah, social media's weird.
就好像是...
You know, it's like...
我们在线时都无法做自己
we're not even us when we're on it.
就像我们变成了心中憧憬的那个人
It's like we're the thing that we wish we were.
或者更糟的是
Or even worse,
我们变成了他人期望我们成为的那个人
we're the thing that we think others want us to be.
说到这儿 我翻看了你的推文
Yeah, I scrolled through your tweets.
内容很震撼
It's powerful stuff.
还行吧
I guess.
说真的 这也难怪你会有那么多的粉丝
No, no, you-- it's easy to see why you have so many followers.
让人很震撼
It's pretty intense.
我觉得是因为你那个「赞助我」的众筹活动
I think it was your GoFundMe campaign for your surgery
逼着你不得不这么做
that really put you on the map.
你有很多的粉丝非常期待你做手术
You got a lot of followers that are very excited about that.
所以...
So...
对手术的渴求
the rush for surgery,
我让你再等等时产生的愤怒...
the anger when I advised you to wait...
你觉得有没有可能
do you think maybe
更多的是因为你不想让你的粉丝失望呢
that's really more about you being scared to let your followers down?
他们都盼着我这么做
They're all counting on me to get it.
而且我也向他们讲过
And I told them I would.
现在 如果我告诉他们暂缓 这...
I mean, now, if I make them wait, it's...
让他们稍等时日 这...
Let 'em wait. I mean...
谢伊 我没有
Shay, I'm not--
我跟你说的情况 都是你已经很了解的
I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
做不做以及何时做变性手术
How and when you transition
决定权在你
is about you.
不能因为一些恶帖
You're not gonna let some troll
把自己逼得无从选择
bully you out of a choice.
所以你也不能为了粉丝而做手术
So you can't let the fans do it either.
即使他们是出于好意
Even the ones that mean well.
再说 伙计 我告诉你
And, dude, I'm telling you,
你和他们解释起来
you are going to have exactly
根本没有半点障碍
zero problems helping people understand.
你就是个推特小达人
You are extremely gifted at Twitter.
我在谷歌♥上的热搜就是证据
As my Google hits would prove.
听我说 一年以后
And hey, in a year,
如果你还想做手术
if you want the surgery,
我会在这儿等着你
I'll be right there with you.
医生
Doctor.
你没事吧
You all right?
这就用不着你担心了
It's not something you have to worry about.
加油 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
再通过一个就好
Just one more.
你可以的 莎拉
You can do it, Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah.
你是个非常称职的哥哥
You're a very good brother.
从来没人对我说过这种话
Nobody has ever said that to me.
莎拉
Sarah.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it!
能帮我叫下 移植手术的团队吗
can I get the, uh, transplant team?
-就现在 -麦克斯
- Now? - Max.
-好 我们得赶快 -怎么了
- Okay, we gotta get-- - What? What?
来 听听心跳
Here, listen to her.
听
Listen.
卢娜
Luna.
是她做到了
She did it.
过来
Come here.
-你好 -夏普吗
- Hello? - Sharpe?
潘塔基 我有两个好消息
Panthaki. Got good news and good news.
古德温医生可以进行治疗了
Dr. Goodwin is a candidate for therapy.
他听到一定会很高兴的
He'll be thrilled to hear it.
另外一个好消息是什么
What's the other good news?
我正在去你办公室的路上
I'm on my way to your office.
是吗
You are?
我得去取他的细胞样本
I have to pick up his cell samples
还得交给你一些文件
and give you some paperwork.
这样的话 我觉得找个人拿就可以了
Oh, well, uh, I-I'm sure we can have someone pick that up.
这有点冒险
It's too risky.
关键是 文件里面有
See, this paperwork includes
两张劳伦·希尔在布鲁克林音乐学院的门票
two tickets to see Lauryn Hill at BAM.
嘿 如果我做得太过了
Hey, if, uh, if I was off-base here,
我向你道歉 我只是...
I apologize. I just, uh...
我刚刚只是在想
I was just thinking about
多余那张票该怎么办
what to do with the extra ticket.
我倒是有个想法
Well, I might have a suggestion.
门德斯医生 一号♥急诊室
Dr. Mendez, ER One.
门德斯医生速来一号♥急诊室
Dr. Mendez to ER One.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
非常好
Really well.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
那就好
Good.
接下来几周至关重要 好好陪着她
The next few weeks are critical, so stay close to her.
随时向我们报告情况
And keep us informed.
我妻子是个乐天派
My wife is an optimist.
她一发现心脏
And the minute she found out
是你妹妹的
that it was your sister,
便让我去拿这个
she had me arrange this.
这是她对你们表示的谢意
It's her way of thanking you both.
BGM: Love Vigilantes by Iron & Wine
♪ Oh, I've just come ♪
♪ From the land of the sun ♪
♪ From a war that must be won ♪
♪ In the name of truth ♪
♪ With our soldiers so brave ♪
♪ Your freedom we will save ♪
♪ With our rifles and grenades ♪
♪ And some help from God ♪
♪ I want to see my family ♪
♪ My wife and child are waiting for me ♪
♪ I've got to go home ♪
♪ I've been so alone you see ♪
♪ You just can't believe ♪
♪ The joy I did receive ♪
♪ When I finally got my leave ♪
♪ And I was going home ♪
♪ Oh, I flew through the sky ♪
♪ And my convictions could not lie ♪
♪ I want to see my family ♪
麦克斯
Max?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
谁来帮帮我
Someone!
来人啊
Anyone!
我的天
Oh, my God.
来人啊...
Anyone...
救命啊
Help!
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表