剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
and took me to the bookstore,
给我买♥♥好多好多书
where she bought me as many books
我都快搬不动了
as I could carry.
我说错了 你就是个呆子
Correction. You are just a dork.
不是吧
No way.
这个接口不对
It's the wrong connector.
跟这些机器都连不上
It's not compatible with any of the machines.
叫个电工过来
Call an electrician.
不 我们得升级整个手术室
No, we'd have to upgrade the whole OR.
不然这就是价值十万美元的垃圾
This is just $100,000 worth of useless junk.
这基因不错 我猜他还很聪明
Quality genes. I bet he's smart, too.
有这样的腹肌的人 一般高考都砸了
You don't get abs like that without crushing the SATs.
如果我需要选择精♥子♥捐赠者的建议
When I want input on my choice of sperm donor,
-我会告诉你的 -好的
- I'll let you know. - Right.
我们的「拉比」考虑好手术的事情了吗
Has the rabbi decided on the surgery yet?
我一般会给病人多一点时间
I usually give my patients a little more time,
尤其是这种生死攸关的决定
you know, when it comes to life-and-death decisions.
打扑克的人都说
Well, you know, in poker they say,
「想得越久 错得越多」
"You think long, you think wrong."
那就有趣了
Well, that's interesting,
因为在肿瘤科 我们都说
because in oncology we say,
「跟打扑克的人反着来」
"Do the opposite of poker players."
那就看我们的病人怎么说吧
Well, let's see what the patient has to say.
不 麦克斯
No. Max!
-我觉得你对这件事太投入了 -是吗
- I think you're getting too invested in this. - Really?
我平常不也这么投入的吗
Isn't this the same amount of "Too invested" I always get?
我猜如果你是那位拉比
I take it, if you were the rabbi,
-你会选择一年 -我有我的理由
- you would take the year. - I have my reasons.
我尊重你的想法
Well, I respect those reasons,
但这想法很可笑 因为一年什么都不是
except they're ridiculous because a year is nothing.
如果能和爱的人一起过 一年意义很大
A year is everything if it's with someone that you love.
一年 和患癌症的一年 是有区别的
There's a year, and then there's a year with cancer.
相信我 大部分人都会选择手术
Believe me, most people would take the surgery.
麦克斯 签字
Max. Signatures.
亲爱的朵拉 你好吗
Dora, my dear, how are you?
挺好的 谢谢
Good, thanks.
-但你不好 -我不好
- Actually you're not. - I'm not?
你患了癌症晚期
You have terminal cancer.
什么
What?
你听听我和夏普医生谁说的对
You're settling a debate between Sharpe and me.
我一定要听吗
Do I have to?
第一种选择 做一场手术然后痊愈
Choice one: get a surgery that would cure you.
或者第二种选择
Right? Or choice two:
回家 什么都不做 然后死去
go home, do nothing, and die.
-那肯定做手术 -等一下
- Definitely the surgery. - No, hang on.
麦克斯这是想让你做手术
Max is trying to sway the jury.
真实的情况是这样的
Here's the real situation.
第一种选择 做手术
Option one: have a surgery so risky
但风险非常高 存活率比坠机都小
you're more likely to survive a plane crash,
或者回家 跟家人好好地过一年
or go home and have a good year with your family
平静而祥和
living in peace and comfort.
那就选一年 我可以走了吗
Definitely the year. Can I be done now?
-不可以 -可以
- No. - Yes.
谢谢你 朵拉
Thank you, Dora.
你看
See?
最重要还是看你怎么说
It's all in the presentation.
他会做手术的
He's doing the surgery.
想都不用想的
It's a no-brainer.
我不会做手术的
I'm not doing the surgery.
风险太高了
The risk is too great, I...
我本来做好准备的了 但是现在
I was prepared, but now...
90%的死亡率
90% death rate?
纽约的一支橄榄球队 战绩不佳
我是喷气机队的粉丝
I'm a Jets fan.
一直以来 运气从来没有站过在我这边
Historically, luck has not been in my favor.
这是上帝为我选的路
This is the path God chose for me.
我们这一年会过得很开心的
We're gonna have a good year.
你可以多花点时间
You could take more time...
再决定一下 你可以...
to decide, if you want. You can...
回家跟其他家人商量一下
go home and talk it over with the rest of your family,
还有你教众
your congregation...
我心已决
I-I'm--I'm at peace with my decision.
哪怕现在不是我希望的样子
I accept my circumstances for the way they are,
我也接受现在的处境
not the way I want them to be.
我们都是
We both do.
我选一年
I want the year.
新阿姆斯特丹医院会支持你
And New Amsterdam will be here to support you
一直到最后
every step of the way.
谢谢你 夏普医生
Thank you, Dr. Sharpe.
那我们谈谈接下来的事情
Now let's talk about what comes next.
我们会帮你与负责家庭护理和用药的工作人员对接
We're going to connect you with staff members
我们会帮你与负责家庭护理和用药的工作人员对接
who will discuss home care and medication.
丽贝卡在此期间会非常重要
Rebecca's going to be incredibly important.
她这一整年的重心都会放在你身上
And the focus of this year is you.
关心你舒不舒服
Your comfort.
-蒋夫人 -她怎么样了
- Mrs. Chiang. - How is she?
-艾米目前稳定 -我什么时候能带她回家
- Amy is stable. - When can I take her home?
你好 我是弗罗姆医生
Hi, um, I'm Dr. Frome.
卡普尔医生之前给过您我的名片
Dr. Kapoor gave you my card earlier.
我只是想说我对今天发生的事情
I just wanted to say I'm very, very sorry
感到非常非常遗憾
about what happened today.
等你女儿从手术室出来
When your daughter gets out of surgery,
我们想和您讨论一下
we would like to discuss
入院精神病治疗的事情
inpatient psychiatric care with you.
她没疯 她是个好女孩
She's not crazy. She's a good girl.
对 我们知道 我们知道她是
No, no, we know that. We know she is.
她只是需要帮助
She just needs help.
我们现在要走了
We're going to go now.
我们都是为了你女儿好
Okay. We want what's best for your daughter,
我相信你也是
and I'm sure you do too.
但是 你不是病人
But, uh, you're not the patient here.
艾米才是
Amy is.
蒋夫人
Mrs. Chiang,
你女儿冲着地铁径直跳了下去
your daughter jumped in front of a subway train.
她没跳
She didn't jump.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
她没跳 她滑倒了
She didn't jump. She slipped.
过来 宝贝 过来
Come here, baby. Come here.
研究发现 医生值班超过三十小时
Studies found that docs working shifts of 30 hours or more
会多犯36%的错误
end up making 36% more mistakes.
我没事 我是多相睡眠者[一天睡很多次]
I'm fine. I'm a polyphasic sleeper.
那才不是真的
That's not a real thing.
我和托马斯·爱迪生一样
Me and Thomas Edison.
小憩让我们活力四射
We thrive off of short naps.
解释一下「活力四射」
Define "thrive."
你给跳轨的患者注射了二十毫克的吗♥啡♥
You gave the subway jumper 20 milligrams of morphine?
她是死了吗
Is she dead?
不是 二 两毫克
No. Two. 2 milligrams.
打错了
It's a typo.
我还没有提交
I didn't submit it.
我打算校对来着
I was gonna proof it.
-36% -闭嘴
- 36%. - Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
-医生 -嗨
- Hey, Doc. - Hey.
我还以为会错过你
Thought I was gonna miss you.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事...
Yeah, um...
我想问你个问题
I--I need to ask you a question.
那个...
And, uh...
不是以古德温医生的身份问你
this isn't me, Dr. Goodwin, asking.
而是
This is, uh...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表